What does the jury think happened today?

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarolinaWoman

Reaction score
Is the jury even advised why they are dismissed early?

Can you even imagine the jury when they go to bed tonight. No sleep or nightmares if they do sleep.

Per Wesh the judge did not notify the jurors as to why, because he did not want it to impact the verdict.

The jury is left with Caylee's scull burned in their minds. Not a good move for JB and ICA.

I don't know how any of the jurors are going to be able to sleep tonight. I feel really bad for the jurors but not bad at all for the faker Casey.

There's lots of conjecture about this, but I would love to hear what WS'ers have to say. Was this a deliberate DT ploy, despite the possibly high cost to them in terms of jury reaction? Or did they simply react to the situation ICA created through a "Fakedown" lasting most of the morning?

Weigh in with your opinion!

I believe it was a deliberate ploy.

Didn't see the live coverage, but from the photographs of her, it appeared to be an "Oh Sh**" reaction (they really did catch me), much like the jailhouse reaction of the remains being found.:twocents:

I have so many different ideas of why she pulled this. Firstly, I think she couldn't keep faking her emotions any longer, it was exhausting for her. Secondly, I think this was all making her truly sick, the fact that the focus was on Caylee and not her. She needed to turn that around quick and she did. Thirdly, I do think the memory of the smell in her car and how it was when she moved her to the swamp was indeed making her nauseous and it was a great opp for her exit out of that room.

There's lots of conjecture about this, but I would love to hear what WS'ers have to say. Was this a deliberate DT ploy, despite the possibly high cost to them in terms of jury reaction? Or did they simply react to the situation ICA created through a "Fakedown" lasting most of the morning?

Weigh in with your opinion!

She was not sick enough, imo. The jury knows nothing of it. So that I am happy about. But I am sure she thinks she has still "got it" because they shut down the proceedings. Tomorrow is another day and they will be again talking about the remains and this day pretty much sealed it for her.

That was my take. She sails along serenely until that particular mental/emotional compartment is opened--the burial site.

I just posted this on the Sidebar thread, but it fits here:

I hope the majority of the jurors can see this for exactly what it is: A defense-team-coached scene by the defendant that would detract from the somber testimony of the day. The DT couldn't handle it, and neither could their client, so they let her play the part to get them all out of the courtroom for the day and let the jury recall that Casey was so distraught and overcome with grief upon seeing the remains of her daughter that it made her ill. NOT! The DT's intentions were to disrupt the proceedings and leave the jury thinking about Casey instead of Caylee. I am very angry and :sick:

I think she is legitimately upset. But not over the death of her daughter, but for reliving what SHE had to go through with dealing with the body, etc.

I think she may have been more upset than usual and said she has to leave and she is very very sick (her words)

However with her:
Casey: I am very sick, I will faint, I am having PVC's, I need to go to bed, I cannot be in here one more moment.

(Correct Translation)
Casey: Wow, this is not going well for me today, the Jury looks very upset, there were audible gasps when that skull was on the screen, my mommy and daddy are not in the room watching me, I have one of two choices, run past the guard and make a get away or fain illness...let's see...

Oh puleeze. This is the same girl that was able to cover her innocent beautiful baby's mouth, suffocating her. Then move her while she was decomposing. Get in her car and drift off to La La Land to eat dinner and watch movies with her boyfriend.
Hate to say but Caylee was decomposing in her car and it didn't bother her then. She was able to party like it was 1999. :banghead:

I seriously doubt this was a DT ploy since it totally goes against their theory that ICA cannot show emotion.

It will make those 31 days harder to explain away.

I think that ICA was pissed for the following 5 reasons:

1. Caylee was getting the attention
2. Shame at having the world see the fruits of her handy work.
3. She wanted the attention for herself.
4. She was getting tired of trying to look like a grieving mother.
5. ICA just wanted to get out of court.

At the end of the day this a major setback for her DT on so many levels, does she really think that the jury will not figure it out?
These jurors want to wrap this up as soon as possible.

Actually, I think the Zombie demeanor of the past few days was the ploy. Casey was out choosing videos, spending the next day in bed with Tony, clubbing all over town, entering Hot Body contests, ALL THAT...because she is so damaged by sexual abuse that she doesn't "feel." So sayeth Jose Baez.

Hence, the weird detached Zombie-defendant the jury has observed. But today, Casey blew JB's Hoax....big time.

She was faced with her handiwork...and gee...sickened by emotion. Just wasn't sickened BACK then by her Baby's death...by the thought of Caylee's suffering....when there were parties to go to...and Tony to play with.

Where was the Queen of Ugly Coping today?

They cannot have it both ways.

To take a page out of the spiteful *****'s mouth...today is the first day I have been truly angry.

pasted from another thread I posted in:

I'll be honest. I never wanted to see her get the death penalty. It just seems so barbaric to me. I think she should fry, for today alone. Whether she coldly killed Caylee or it was an accident, as her MOTHER, she owed it to her to sit there and take it. Be a little uncomfortable. Her child lay in the cold flooded woods, with animals picking at her little body, and she can't take a few hours of discomfort. She just sucks!!!

I think she may have been more upset than usual and said she has to leave and she is very very sick (her words)

However with her:
Casey: I am very sick, I will faint, I am having PVC's, I need to go to bed, I cannot be in here one more moment.

(Correct Translation)
Casey: Wow, this is not going well for me today, the Jury looks very upset, there were audible gasps when that skull was on the screen, my mommy and daddy are not in the room watching me, I have one of two choices, run past the guard and make a get away or fain illness...let's see...
Excellent translation!:clap::clap::clap:

IMO, it was deliberately planned. That is why they had her in that get up today with the shirt/jacket. That way she could wrap it around herself to make her acting look better. Do they not realize how obvious they are? The only time they put her in "different" clothing, they have something planned. First it was the lowcut/tight shirt to make her mom look at her and now this jacket thing so it appears she is in distress and folding in on herself.

I call BS!:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back