2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
This is a daily news thread for HLN coverage of the Caylee Anthony case. Please post about the following shows in this thread:

Mike Galanos
Vinnie Politan
Jane Velez-Mitchell
Nancy Grace
Dr. Drew
Joy Behar

Please keep it limited to the current show in real time and only include discussion about the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you all.

:blowkiss:

just turned HLN in the middle of the day - a first for me to watch the Special Report...

The Biggest Moment of the Day - coming up - Prime News is Next....

I know I shouldn't bung up topics with thanks but for once - indulge me.

THANKYOU FOR THIS TOPIC!!!

Okay the biggest moment of the day according to Vinnie was the picture of Caylee, with the skull superimposed on top of the skull with teeth matching teeth, eye sockets eyes, etc and then moving the tape to show one piece of duct tape covers both the nose and the mouth, completely.
Vinnie is still shocked!

Since all the threads all mixed together here are the updates/info for JVM and NG in case anyone wants to try and get through the lines.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell

Casey Anthony, overcome by a wave of emotion… sobbing, even appearing to gag during detailed testimony about her daughter’s bones! Is it real or is Casey playing more games!?

Question or comment about the Casey Anthony trial? Call us! Here's how to get on our caller list: Email your name + comment + phone # to jane@cnn.com!

Nancy Grace LIVE from Orlando, FL and inside the courthouse covering the latest in the murder trial of Tot Mom Casey Anthony.
Watch at 8 PM ET on HLN

Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Animals Chewed on Caylee's Bones
Tot Mom Gets Sick, Leaves Court

"Snip" June 10th, 2011

Full Articles:
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/10/tot-mom-gets-sick-leaves-court/

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/10/tot-mom-gets-sick-leaves-court/

Tot Mom jury hears disturbing testimony: Caylee's leg bones chewed up & other body parts dragged away by animals! Is Tot Mom's dramatic courtroom collapse & severe reaction going to win the jury's sympathy, or backfire? After a day of testimony involving graphic photos of Caylee Anthony's remains, Casey Anthony falls ill and leaves court.

Dr.Drew will also have coverage! Last night he spoke about Georges's ex wife and how George left LE because he wanted to be a Disney charecter.

What are they playing at? I have yet to see casey "sob" during this trial. The only person who has sobbed has been her mother.

Casey Anthony, overcome by a wave of emotion… sobbing, even appearing to gag during detailed testimony about her daughter’s bones! Is it real or is Casey playing more games!?

Question or comment about the Casey Anthony trial? Call us! Here's how to get on our caller list: Email your name + comment + phone # to jane@cnn.com

What are they playing at? I have yet to see casey "sob" during this trial. The only person who has sobbed has been her mother.

Question or comment about the Casey Anthony trial? Call us! Here's how to get on our caller list: Email your name + comment + phone # to jane@cnn.com

Yes, agree - I got about five minutes into the HLN commentary at the top of the clock and thought - uh huh - now I remember why I never turn the TV on during the day. Will have a peek at NG at five or is this her rerun day?

I was thinking she wouldn't come out, but there she is. LKB on HLN. OMG where is the mute button.

Did Vinnie on HLN just say that if the trial would end today, he'd vote Guilty and for Death? LKB is now trying to spew something, (I hit mute).

She LKB just said the judge stepped off that bench and sat at table with the prosecution today. (talking about the video)

Somebody needs to put a gag on her. She is gagging me.

Okie Dokie.....so The Mouth That Roared (LKB) has gone from declaring this an accidental death to declaring the Judge has made this an appealed case with allowing the video in today.

Per LKB - Jurors don't "like" the kind of testimony Dr. G gave. Now....that's funny!!!!

Just have to say that this tv channel gets on my nerves with all the defense trolls they put on as talking heads like that Sunny Hostin, LInda K. Baden and a few others I have seen. Really gets on my nerves. Not to mention Beth Karas and that Ryan whatever his name is from TRU.

Boots doesn't think that...Boots is reporting the bullock that LKB was saying on HLN.

What was LKB's reasoning for saying that would not like it...maybe that's what I should have asked. Thanks. I try to always mute her...but can't imagine what her reasoning would be.....actually I take that back....I'm sure she'd say anything for the defense even if it was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10