1045 users online (192 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

All over the net

MI - Carly Lewis, 16, Traverse City, 2 June 2011

CARLY LEWIS, Age Now: 16, Missing: 06/02/2011. Missing From TRAVERSE CITY, MI. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Traverse City Police Department (Michigan) 1-231-995-5150.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Carly. She was last seen on June 2, 2011 at approximately 6:10 p.m. Carly has a mole on her upper left lip. Her upper right lip is pierced.

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 06-10-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Carly Jean Lewis: Teen missing from Traverse City

16-year-old Carly Jean Lewis is missing from Traverse City, Michigan. She was last seen June 2nd at home on Webster Street.

Carly was making plans to see a friend and she was also scheduled to work at Luigi's restaurant over the weekend but she didn't show up for work. She also has paycheck waiting for her.

Help Us find Carly Lewis - Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...08978249193685

UPDATE: Search for missing girl continues

A reward is now being offered for information leading to Carly Lewis, the 16 year old Traverse City girl who has been missing for more than a week.

Police say she was last seen June 2nd at a friend’s house on Garfield Avenue. They say she left to meet another friend at Glen's and hasn't been seen since.

Investigators have followed leads from as far North as Alpena to as far South as West Branch. Now they're offering $2500 to anyone who can help find her.

More: http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?list=~\home\lists\search&id=628588

up north

Rock 105.1 & 95.5

3 hours ago

We've been asked to mention that there will be a Prayer vigil for Carly Lewis (the girl that is missing from Traverse City) on Saturday, June 11, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
    Location: Open Space Traverse City, MI. We all hope she is found safe.SILENT OBSERVER HOTLINE INFO---if you have information regarding the disappearance of Carly Jean Lewis:Call 231-947-TIPS (8477) Tell the operator you want to be a Silent Observer.

up north

Friends, family pray for safe return of missing Traverse City teen

Published: Sunday, June 12, 2011, 1:38 PM
    Updated: Sunday, June 12, 2011, 1:47 PM
    By Garret Ellison | The Grand Rapids Press

TRAVERSE CITY -- Friends and family continue to pray for the safe return of a missing Traverse City teenager as the third week of her disappearance begins with no word on the girl's whereabouts.

Dear Poster Partner:

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that CARLY LEWIS missing from TRAVERSE CITY, MI , has been located deceased.

Per NCMEC.

Rest in peace, Carly.

NC Analyzer is offline Verified Professional - Child Protective Services
    North Carolina
    I have a friend living in Traverse City, MI who just informed me that Carly has been found. It isn't good news. Keep this family in your prayers...they will need strength to get through this terrible time.
    Just My Opinion

They that are fated to be fools, have one consolation, that they are fated also to be ignorant of it. --NORMAN MACDONALD

Not Of This World
    RIP Carly.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Penn's woods

Body recovered; suspect facing murder charges

by Roxanne Werly

Posted: 06.14.2011 at 10:33 AM

Updated: 2 hrs, 51 mins ago

Investigators are awaiting positive identification of the body, but say through the course of questioning Tuesday, a Traverse City man confessed to killing Carly.

Police say the man knew Carly and that this was not a random act.
    Bless her family. Prayers for them. RIP Carly.

Suspect is a teenage boy...he says it was an accident...
    Just my opinion, of course.

From January 2014:

Judge Philip E. Rodgers Jr. told Robert Jensen Schwander he would spend 40 to 70 years in prison for murdering Carly Lewis.

Schwander was convicted of killing Lewis... and dumping her body in a public works yard in Traverse City in the summer of 2011.