Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I only hope that everyone who heard Fox make that erroneous statement also heard the retraction.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Glad to hear Tim Miller is there, hope he plans to do the full searches, including using sonar on the lake, etc...

Do you know if his team is also there, or on the way?
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

IN regards to this morning's press conference:
    Captain Qualters says police are receiving additional surveillance videos from area businesses.
    http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-polic...,1618961.story
    I'm really hopeful, with the apparently numerous camera's in that area, that there could be an arrest soon. I feel it's only a matter of time.

Anyone else bothered by teddy bear boyfriend who has Dexter on his page and the fact that searchers are using divers in the lake? Not trying to make anyone who watches that show out to be a bad person, I'm a fan in fact. That's how I know Dexter disposes of his victims in the water.

Also, with regards to JW's friends in LS's apt building..I would think they would be calling the boyfriend if they felt CR was being inappropriate with LS. Seems they may have tried to step in, and then the 2 decided to leave. If it were my friend who took off with a guy like that, I would be calling in the boyfriend too...not as a "hey I see your girl out with another guy", but more of a "I don't trust this guy and your girl appears plastered. You should get here ASAP." MOO.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kissdegirl For This Useful Post:

Does CR's building entrances have cameras? (I'm guessing not, since it does not seem she was caught on tape leaving the building.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Glad to hear Tim Miller is there, hope he plans to do the full searches, including using sonar on the lake, etc...

Do you know if his team is also there, or on the way?
    Yup...will be using all the big gear. Tomorrow is a planning day...he says he'll hit the ground running monday morning.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Does CR's building entrances have cameras? (I'm guessing not, since it does not seem she was caught on tape leaving the building.)
    No cameras at all. Cameras along College and in the alley between 10 and 11th only.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Four men have been asked for samples...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/28200651/detail.html

Does not mention if JR or JW have complied...
    Interesting, JW has an attorney hired. Wonder if he has given his dna yet? I cannot help but be suspicious of Lauren's boyfriend, given the circumstances thus far.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know what time AMW starts tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by VeryVeritas View Post
    @btown

In your latest map you have the lane on N. College on the opposite side of the street from the Woodburn house closed for construction of the apt. building across the street. But I'm looking at another map that places the Waffle house (you said is frequented by police in the early AM hours) in that same location. Is the lane closure directly in front of the Waffle house? That's really close to Smallwood. And that means that traffic in both direction would be on the Smallwood side of the street, correct?

If this construction is going on in front of, and including the Waffle house is it still open? And are police still going there, or maybe avoiding the construction?
    The lane is open in front of Waffle House. It has orange barrels in front of the new apartments being built, right beside, but just past Waffle House.

College Ave. is 3 lanes of traffic, 1 way, (south). The 2 open lanes are closest to Smallwood yes. The closed lane opens back up at 9th street, just before Smallwood.

I've not been there at 3am lately, so I don't know if the police quit frequenting it due to the apartment building construction.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Btown For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by soyesterday View Post
    I read something different that i haven't seen before or heard about. Here's the link....i'm not sure if it's ok to quote the person's comment here or not?? If not, please let me know asap. I just thought this was really interestingl

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...tion-dna_n.htm

"What about looking a little further into Jesse Wolff's facebook to May 30, in the a.m. he writes:
    Jesse Wolff
    War has made me very paranoid and when Charlie get to eyeballin' me it makes my agent orange jack up, and I get the urge to kiiiillllllll
    May 30 at 11:27am
    Doesn't this spark any concern?"
    HOLY CRAP!! That is downright creepy IMO!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sandangel View Post
    Does anyone know what time AMW starts tonight?
    It is 8pm where I live, MST, and 9pm PST; should be either 8 or 9 depending on where you live.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VeryVeritas View Post
    @btown - If you haven't seen it, here is the HT link about the homeless guy near RR tracks who heard screams at 4:35am
    http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...qp-6103048.sto

Seems like these would be the tracks in that unsavory area near the adult bookstore.
    What's to stop some of those unsavories from walking towards N. College ave? Which direction would they be coming from? Homeless people often find shelter in new construction. Are there any cameras on the new construction? Is there fresh cement there at the 2 construction sites poured since June 2nd?
    The quote is very vauge about the location.

Were still checking on a report that a homeless man heard a woman scream about 4:35 a.m. Friday at a location just west of where Spierer was last seen.
    If, by "last seen" they mean the verbal report saying she was walking south on College Ave. Just west that would somewhere near the area I've marked my "map" in yellow.

If by "last seen" they mean the alley video, just west of that would be the Morton Street area.

There are no cameras at the new construction, or anywhere in that area of 11th that I've seen.

The main architecture of the new construction building is concrete. It has been poured for quite some time. I think they finished up in Dec. - Feb. time frame.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Btown For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by soyesterday View Post
    I read something different that i haven't seen before or heard about. Here's the link....i'm not sure if it's ok to quote the person's comment here or not?? If not, please let me know asap. I just thought this was really interestingl

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...tion-dna_n.htm

"What about looking a little further into Jesse Wolff's facebook to May 30, in the a.m. he writes:
    Jesse Wolff
    War has made me very paranoid and when Charlie get to eyeballin' me it makes my agent orange jack up, and I get the urge to kiiiillllllll
    May 30 at 11:27am
    Doesn't this spark any concern?"
    He's quoting the movie Major Payne, which is a comedy, so I'm not sure anything should be read into it.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:

My husband just explained to me what agent orange is.... I had no idea. For anyone out there that doesn't know, he described it as a chemical-based liquid, sprayed by planes in the jungles during the Vietnam War to kill the plant life to aid in better sight for the US troops in combat. This agent orange was sprayed even with the US troops present in the jungle which ended up causing long term health problems.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Hi All, I also saw the Dexter Pic on JW FB page a few days ago.....Are the old limestone quarries still open at all?? I think they are all closed, and secured, but does Equisearch search such areas?? Limestone/quarries not very protein friendly.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey222 For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast