GUILTY NY - Matthew Fanning for child *advertiser censored*, Queens, 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
And a victim speaks out.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/10/n...heard-in-queens-case.html?src=mv&ref=nyregion

In Court, a Victim Gives Voice to Sex Abuse

"He had never met the young girl, recognizing her only through a 15-minute video he had downloaded that showed her being sexually abused by a man. Her circumstances were not familiar to him; he knew her only as “Vicky,” the self-titled subject of a series of videos popular in child-*advertiser censored* circles. But on Thursday, Matthew Fanning, a retired New York City police officer, came to learn more about Vicky, who is now in her 20s, as her victim-impact statement was read aloud..."

and

“...I wonder if the people I know have seen these images,” the woman wrote, according to the statement, which was read by a senior assistant district attorney, Kateri A. Gasper. “I wonder if the men I pass in the grocery store have seen them. Because the most intimate parts of me are being viewed by thousands of strangers, and traded around, I feel out of control. They are trading my trauma around like treats at a party, but it is far from innocent. It feels like I am being raped by each and every one of them.”

Prosecutors have withheld her real name because she is a repeat victim of child abuse: her father sexually abused her and filmed those acts more than a decade ago...."

and

"...Later, Justice Fernando M. Camacho sentenced Mr. Fanning, 48, of Ozone Park, to up to 10 years in prison. “The children who are depicted in these vile videos are real children,” said Richard A. Brown, the Queens district attorney. “The fact that the defendant is a retired N.Y.P.D. officer makes this case all the more disturbing.....”

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back