Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    I would imagine 'the whole town' isn't aware of the goings on in this case.
    Those that are, IMO, gossip with each other but likely intentionally exclude 'outsiders'.
    The 'clerk' at the store doesn't need to be mum or to say anything..
    The video speaks the truth, so I would imagine what he knows isn't newsworthy.
    Ron came in; bought beer; peanuts and cigs; got time dated receipt... then left. <shrug>
    Supper/dinner 'time' at PDM wasn't mentioned except, IIRC, that it was a half hour.
    The AC man being related is rumor and won't be found in any of the news articles. IIRC that came about in a feeble attempt to point the finger at 'why' someone (else) would protect Ron.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

no:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Misty thought the a/c technician was family-related to RC per her hypnosis session
    Last edited by B4igo2it; 07-21-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: add
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I would imagine 'the whole town' isn't aware of the goings on in this case.
    Those that are, IMO, gossip with each other but likely intentionally exclude 'outsiders'.
    The 'clerk' at the store doesn't need to be mum or to say anything..
    The video speaks the truth, so I would imagine what he knows isn't newsworthy.
    Ron came in; bought beer; peanuts and cigs; got time dated receipt... then left. <shrug>
    Supper/dinner 'time' at PDM wasn't mentioned except, IIRC, that it was a half hour.
    The AC man being related is rumor and won't be found in any of the news articles. IIRC that came about in a feeble attempt to point the finger at 'why' someone (else) would protect Ron.

Why would he choose not to tell his story, especially if he is not related?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    Back in April 5, 2010 - Papa C visited TomC in jail. The powers that be; released the recorded tape(s) of their visit - link below is translated by a hard working WS'r

Hank SR "I don't understand how anyone could hurt a little baby."

Tommy "I am just wanting the truth to get out there so they will f'in get off my back, and get off my family's back....and it will eventually, it always does. Maybe f'in years from now but it will come out."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=100039&page=3

Their conversation (Papa C & TomC ) was a loving moment between family members.
    I don't know "Y" TomC did the Flo story afterwards. However, by the actions of TN and GGMS - me wonders if it was a set up by LE for investigative purposes. You gotta admit; they did scurry down by the river mighty quickly.
    I never thought this was a frame up set up, but I did think LE set a trap and Tommy fell right into it. I also think he gave them some information he can't back away from. MOO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I never thought this was a frame up set up, but I did think LE set a trap and Tommy fell right into it. I also think he gave them some information he can't back away from. MOO
    I agree, and Tommy is street smart, but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    [/I][/B]

Why would he choose not to tell his story, especially if he is not related?
    Of course I wouldn't know why he choose not too come forward but on occasion people are smart enough not to step into the middle of a media storm.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    Misty thought the a/c technician was family-related to RC per her hypnosis session
    "Misty thought". A contradiction in terms...
    Very few believe she was really hypnotized.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Of course I wouldn't know why he choose not too come forward but on occasion people are smart enough not to step into the middle of a media storm.
    What media storm? When? Where?
    I say his identity was and is still being withheld due to the fact the A/C man has/had a close connection to one of Ron C's close family members.. And IMO He should have never been cleared by a certain investigator assigned to this case.......JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 07-21-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: add thought
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    BBM

You got that right, LE set a trap and they ALL fell into it. IMO, there is good reason they are ALL sitting in jail and it doesn't all have to do with the drug charges. JMO.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:

Wasn't it also said that someone other than the "tester" and Misty were in the room with her when she was taking these tests? Why is it i recall something along these lines?
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Looking at these pics, I cant wait for Tim Miller to sue the Cummings like he is doing Casey.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the pics mkay.. There are several I've never seen before like the one with GGMS and Geraldo... Is that TN or KB standing there with GGMS and Geraldo? Wonder IF that was before or after they called the authorities on him...
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Why hasn't anyone come forward and spoken about this case in Satsuma?1. They had neighbors...one very small interview. Closest neighbors moves away within 2 wks.
    2. The AC guy has never spoke
    3. The town never welcomed the media.
    4. Not one friend of any of these players has spoken
    5. Not one employee of the bridge company has spoken about Feb 9, 2009.
    6. The person who worked the quick market is in hiding and never spoke.
    7. When GVS, was there, not a living being around. It gave me the creeps..seemed like everyone was hiding in their houses and peeking out.
    8. No people at the bus stop, except for Santos has spoken. There had to be more than him standing there.

Every singel piece of info ron/misty gave has three different scenarios.

I don't know how everyone else thinks but this is one town that is run by the police and has everyone under its thumb or scared to death. They have managed to keep the press out of their town and no one is screaming at PCSO to open this up. None of the people who know or were around that day will talk....WHY NOT?

There is something very very wrong going on in Putnam County. Either that or people just plain don't give a damn about a precious child. They have moved on and rather quickly, I may add..
    BBM: IMO, the fact that no one will come forward with even the tiniest bit of information speaks volumes to me. This fact is the 600 lb. gorilla in the room. These people are afraid of something that's for sure. I've never seen a case where gossip wasn't even evident.................too strange..

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast