Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I am afraid everything is now dark

Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    The case for Haleigh to get justice may be dark,
    but Haleigh's spirit will forever shine!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDreamOfYou View Post
    The Croslins strike me as a family that would feel no real need to cover for each other. If Lisa was willing to blackmail her own daughter why on earth would she keep any info secret.
    I just can't believe they have any real info. If they did they would be in the news playing it for all it was worth to try to make a buck.
    Of course that's just my opinion of what I have observed. My observations lead me to believe there's a reason this case is not solved, and it's not because it couldn't be.[COLOR="red"][/COLOR]As always the above is MOO.
    BBM

You are so right of course. But why? Who is the big gun that has this type of influence of LE down there? Someone has to crack this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    BBM

You are so right of course. But why? Who is the big gun that has this type of influence of LE down there? Someone has to crack this.
    Yes good question. Poor Haleigh has her just reward no matter what, she feels no pain, shes not crying nor alone so for her I almost feel it does not matter really. But if there's a reason this case was not solved that involves corruption, someone needs to find out what it is. I don't want there to be any more Haleighs.
    I really wish some agency would come in and have a look around. I don't even know who that would be. If I am wrong then there's nothing to be afraid of.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SweetDreamOfYou For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDreamOfYou View Post
    Yes good question. Poor Haleigh has her just reward no matter what, she feels no pain, shes not crying nor alone so for her I almost feel it does not matter really. But if there's a reason this case was not solved that involves corruption, someone needs to find out what it is. I don't want there to be any more Haleighs.
    I really wish some agency would come in and have a look around. I don't even know who that would be. If I am wrong then there's nothing to be afraid of.
    The same for the Cummings family. If there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to be afraid of.

If either of my grandchildren were missing, I'd open everything I have with open arms.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

BBM Exactually. Now: who is better? Who has more influence? Who has more power?
    More that LE? Maybe a judge?
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:

Maybe if Casey Anthony is aquitted, Ron will talk?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

About what?
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    About what?
    About what happened to Haleigh, however we all know he will never tell the truth..Like Casey A, he and the truth are strangers...Same applies to his mother and his grandmother too.. They won't ever tell the truth either...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

According to the deal Ron got on the drug trafficking he is willing to testify against the Croslin clan if and when charged.
    Do you honestly think LE did not get everything Ron knew before signing off on the deal?
    They're not fools.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

According to the deal Ron got on the drug trafficking he is willing to testify against the Croslin clan if and when charged.
    Do you honestly think LE did not get everything Ron knew before signing off on the deal?
    They're not fools.
    BBM

IMO,According to the deal Ron made, he HAS to testify truthfully in the HaLeigh case. Nowhere does it state he is willing to testify against "the Croslins".

your BBM

no i don't think Ron has told LE everything before signing off on the deal, had he told everything he knew he wouldn't have the need for a deal. Pretty sad that in order to tell the truth about your daughters disappearance he had to make a deal to tell the truth.

JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    BBM

IMO,According to the deal Ron made, he HAS to testify truthfully in the HaLeigh case. Nowhere does it state he is willing to testify against "the Croslins".

your BBM

no i don't think Ron has told LE everything before signing off on the deal, had he told everything he knew he wouldn't have the need for a deal. Pretty sad that in order to tell the truth about your daughters disappearance he had to make a deal to tell the truth.

JMO
    It is sad. Real Daddys dont need that.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    BBM

your BBM

JMO
    Since Misty Croslin is the 'key' per LE
    and Tommy Croslin is 'a suspect' per Jason Lewis, States Attorney
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this most likely is a 'Croslin crime' and that is who Ron would testify against at a trial.

Who said there was 'a need for a deal' with Ron?
    Ron was 'given a deal'.

What is sad is the way some treat the father of a missing child.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    As I see it, LE knows damn well Misty does not know where Haleigh's remains are located and are just using that as an excuse to keep from investigating Ron's C family to the fullest extent.... JMHO
    when did you find this out? that writer of the Haleigh book says that too, that there is a big LE cover up and I personally don't believe it for one second, or that this is all a conspiracy within Rons family, just nonsense he is talking, no proof whatsoever. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    when did you find this out? that writer of the Haleigh book says that too, that there is a big LE cover up and I personally don't believe it for one second, or that this is all a conspiracy within Rons family, just nonsense he is talking, no proof whatsoever. JMHO
    I think it's possible.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:

Tears and so much love for little Haleigh. God bless her soul.

One more thing, God, I hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her!

I am sooo with you. Thank you.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Many many months ago...Through comprehension and a keen perception of reality...
    BTW...I could care less about what TH wrote in that book of his....Haven't read the book and have no intention of reading the book....JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Tears and so much love for little Haleigh. God bless her soul.

One more thing, God, I hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her!
    What do you mean by you hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her? All of what?
    I suspect she was alive until she got caught up in the fray between Ron C and Misty and paid the ultimate price.....JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 06-18-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: reword sentence

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this most likely is a 'Croslin crime' and that is who Ron would testify against at a trial.

Ron was 'given a deal'.

What is really sad is Ron C, his mother and his grandmother refusing to tell Crystal S the truth as to what really happened to her daughter...JMHO.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Ronald C. ...Misty C. or both know exactly what happened to Haleigh and they know where they put her! So does Ron's Mother. They want everyone to think this case is now COLD....a total unsolved mystery. We are left to ponder who's lying? Just like Trenton Duckett ( who was killed by his Mother ) and disposed of so remotely as it looks like he'll never be found. ( Some want to think Malinda Duckett sold him but I think not as she had no need for money as suicide was where she was headed ..I think she originally planned to write threatening emails to herself on how she and Trenton would be murdered, supposedly from Trenton's Dad then she would kill her son then herself so Mr. Duckett would be blamed, but after she killed Trenton she realized she was too selfish to kill herself . It was only after she became suspected of Trenton's missing and probably dead by her hand did she kill herself ) Jonbonet Ramsey killed by a family member ( won't say who I think did it ) and the cover up and lying keeps this child from getting Justice. These three children are all looked at like COLD cases ...but you have to wonder how COLD are they really?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Panda's eye For This Useful Post:

I'm hoping and praying this case is heating up.. .....We all know.....The Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn...

(snipped)

June 19, 2011
    Was Haleigh even at the MH the night she went missing? Could Misty have dropped the children off at a relatives or taken the children somewhere. Haleigh meeing with foul play or an accident taking place at someone elses home?

http://tampa-florida-lawyers.com/?p=527
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 06-19-2011 at 01:28 AM. Reason: correct typos

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

What do you mean by you hope she wasn't alive when all this happened to her? All of what?
    I suspect she was alive until she got caught up in the fray between Ron C and Misty and paid the ultimate price.....JMHO
    I have very dark thoughts about what might have happened to her before she died.

I have very dark thoughts about what might have happened to her before she died.
    Hi 4Jacy, Since I believe her father is the one responsible for her demise and what happened was due to his out of control anger causing her demise, I do not believe Haleigh suffered any lengthy form of abuse that afternoon/evening from Ron C or anyone else before she passed on...IMO.. Its quite possible she never knew what really happened and just woke up on the other side...R.I.P Haleigh.. JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 06-19-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: reword sentence

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Hi 4Jacy, Since I believe her father is the one responsible for her demise and what happened was due to his out of control anger causing her demise, I do not believe Haleigh suffered any lengthy form of abuse that afternoon/evening from Ron C or anyone else before she passed on...IMO.. Its quite possible she never knew what really happened and just woke up on the other side...R.I.P Haleigh.. JMHO

This is so good, I posted it again.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:

Ron was 'given a deal'.

From a LOGICAL viewpoint, its really too much for me and a few others to look at Ron, who was with the "key" and calling the "suspect" the night his daughter goes missing, a man the cops TARGETED, I personally cant pretend that those FACTS, don't show the world he is involved in what happened to his child. I think most of the world can see this for what it sadly is.

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast