12) 3140: "fun job" lady with one cat

--------------------------------------------------------

ALTERNATES
1) 3093: surgical tech lady, weaver of yarn with 2 sons in 20s
2) 3170: government teacher with tenure
3) 4013: car dealership lady with bounced checks
4) 4192: young carpenter guy with "parentals"
5) 3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game

So just to refresh our memories, these are our jurors. How do you think they are responding to testimony and evidence so far given what little we know about them, and observations from court watchers/MSM. I thought we could bring over tweets from the twitter thread (MSM only) if that's okay that pertain to the jury because there's so much else going on there too.

Please let's just keep this thread to MSM observations of jurors (or first person accounts from WSers in the courtroom) and thoughts on how what we know about these jurors might affect their acceptance/rejection of certain evidence/testimonies.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 1 Still worried she can see witness screen. She is an older woman with glasses. They move it for her during sidebar.
10 hours ago

orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony Juror # 1 and 5 were watching Casey, recess.
14 hours ago

orlandomicki micki
#Caseyanthony Juror # 1 and 5 were watching Casey, recess.
14 hours ago

Skeleton photo back up juror 3 has her head to side as if getting sleepy #CaseyAnthony
13 hours ago

Juror 3 is attentive again they seem to respond to the way Dr. G talks to them
12 hours ago

WESH2Sunrise WESH 2 News Sunrise
RT @bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Juror 3 looked stunned by photo of top of skull
9 Jun

Interesting....Juror 3 is the nursing student.

Juror 5 has stopped watching stared at Ashton now has eyes closed
8 hours ago

clickorlando_dd daniel dahm
Local 6 reporter @TonyPipitone describes juror No. 5 in #CaseyAnthony murder trial. she tends to stare at Casey -- http://bit.ly/lT9e9e
9 Jun

anthonycase WOFL
Juror #5 is taking lots of notes on Dr. Vass's testimony. #caseyanthony #fox35
6 Jun

anthonycase WOFL
Lots of subtle reactions from juror 6, Especially close ups of skull. #caseyanthony #fox35
9 Jun

anthonycase WOFL
Juror #6 looks like he keeps swallowing, like he's trying not to show emotion. He's got small children. #caseyanthony #fox35
9 Jun

Juror 8 (white woman) has taken a lot of notes. And she fills the pages up!! #CaseyAnthony -fell
3 Jun

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Juror #10 winced a bit when Schultz said the bones were chewed on by animals. Watch #CaseyAnthony murder trial on #HLN.
14 hours ago

Juror 11 (gym teacher) is on edge of seat. This is common for him. #CaseyAnthony -fell
9 Jun

BTW, just my own observations, but I think this is a good jury. They were described today by one observer as almost "clinical" while reviewing the remains photos. I think they've done a good job of keeping their reactions in check. I think it's also amazing given the circus nature of everything leading up to this trial that we haven't lost any jurors yet this far in....and here we were so worried about having enough alternates (knock on wood).

BTW some other observations from the twittosphere:

Juror 11 is described as looking like George Clooney or Joey Tribiani (Matt LeBlanc).
Juror 12 is described as seemingly very interested in LDB according to several twitterers. They seem to suggest she is attentive when LDB speaks, and often looks at LDB when the defense is speaking to guage her reaction.

I'm glad this thread exists because I'm very curious about how members of the jury are reacting, and it's kind of difficult to find information online when there are thousands upon thousands of articles and Tweets about the case.

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
Juror #6 is taking more notes than I've ever seen during the entomology testimony.

I was going to start a thread when I saw this one. I don't know if my thoughts can be sort of included in this one, but I shall give it a try. I was wondering what posters are thinking about how long it will take the jury to reach a verdict. And since this thread says 'what say the jury' this is a good place to ask.

Irish Eyes, do you want to expand your thread and add a poll about how long we think the jury will be out? Not what they will convict her of, or how many counts she gets convicted of, but the actual time it will take them to do it. I was thinking about this today and I think they will reach a verdict after 8 - 12 hours - total deliberation time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back