Identified! FL - Bay Co., Body floating off Callaway Point, Jun'11 - Shannon Farooqui

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Panama City - Bay County Sheriff's Investigators are trying to identify a woman, whose body was found floating off Callaway Point. A fisherman spotted the woman's body around 10:45 this Wednesday morning and immediately called 9-1-1.
Bay County Sheriff's Investigators and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers brought the body ashore at the Callaway Men’s Club.
"She is a white female, medium build she's in her mid 40's shoulder length brown reddish hair," said Maj. Tommy ford, bay county sheriff’s office.
At the time authorities said they weren't aware of any missing person’s cases that matched the woman's features.
"We will be checking with the Parker Police Department as well as Panama City as well as our own files for any missing persons that match that description," said Ford.
Nor do they know how the woman died, or how long she's been in the bayou. They're hoping an autopsy will provide more answers.
"As we get the body to a more stable environment they can take a better look at it and we should know more," said Ford.
If you have any information please call the Bay County Sheriff's Office at 747-4700.

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Unidentified_Womans_Body_Found_in_Gulf_123548494.html

Possibly Gail? There are picture of her on the facebook page where her hair is definatly redder than blond. I know my dark blond hair looks red when wet?? Just a thought....

Kym

PS she must have some ties to AL, she has AL plates on her truck, and what better place to drive to than the beach if you needed to clear your head.

Possibly Gail? There are picture of her on the facebook page where her hair is definatly redder than blond. I know my dark blond hair looks red when wet?? Just a thought....

Kym

PS she must have some ties to AL, she has AL plates on her truck, and what better place to drive to than the beach if you needed to clear your head.
That is kind of why I posted it, but was hoping for some feedback on the red hair.

eta: I think panama city is in FL. I will check and change prefix

Panama city is is Florida, but not far from the Alabama line, lots of folks vacation there and in Pensacola.

Gail has ties to AL and Florida.

Well, this is sad for someone's family. It would surprise me if this is Gail : ( . Too sad.

Its about a seven hour drive from Chattanooga to Panama City Florida.. Route could very well be the same as travelling to Wetumpka.. Wetumpka to Panama City Florida is about three hours..

Excellent blog regarding GP - motives / etc. I thought the very same when reading this - follow the money - I'm inclined not to believe any partner that will publicly state that his wife had 'mental health issues' and was on 'prescription drugs' - all the while MP hasn't spent five minutes looking for her. I'm also inclined to believe that someone, IMO, could have been in that vehicle in the back when GP dropped the children off.

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back