Possible Sketches of Caylee Skull Pics *WARNING - Graphic*

HRCODEPINK

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Website
www.patriotstoolbox.org
I don't know if this guy was really there, but he posted this article on Orlando magazine and it says that he has been blogging the story since 2008. Seems legit to me but I shall leave it to you guys to decide and take the info and do what you can with it! If it is real, it is said to be quick sketches done of the pictures of Caylee's skull. :(

http://orlando.godengo.net/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/June-2011/I-Was-There/

With that, I am going to bed and will be back in the morning to see what you guys think and can do with it!

Ah good ole' dave. He was was the reason the other judge left the case. But i believe that was a good thing.

Let's see..where do we start with Marinade Dave? I think he was probably there. jmho of course.

wasn't he going to be called as a witness or something too?

I think he was there and the blog under the pics is nicely written IMHO.

Ah good ole' dave. He was was the reason the other judge left the case. But i believe that was a good thing.

Oh! Thank you!! Now I remember!

Let's see..where do we start with Marinade Dave? I think he was probably there. jmho of course.

Thank you too! That's all I need to hear! Now to try to sleep. See you guys in a few hours.

I believe he was there too. Interesting to see his notes.

omg why on earth would he post that :( how disrespectful for caylee.. the ppl who need to see it saw it .. it doesnt need to be on the internet even as a sketch that is all the GP need to see :( ... aww poor lil caylee .. she deserves respect

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6367099&postcount=15"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info[/ame]

apollo 11, jfk, 911 and... caylee anthony? is this guy serious? good grief.

I don't know who that is but I wish he'd titled his blog post differently. He's talking about a little girl's bones and titles it "I was there".
Good grief. It's not about him.

Aside from excessively inflating the significance, and the insensitive title of his blog, I found the sketches interesting and helpful. I'm a visual person, and it was driving me crazy to not be able to see where the tape was positioned. Additionally, I thought his comments were appropriately respectful to Caylee.

That said… for those of us who can't read every post, who the heck is "Marinade Dave?" Please post a link to direct me to info. Gracias mi Amigos.

I don't know who that is but I wish he'd titled his blog post differently. He's talking about a little girl's bones and titles it "I was there".
Good grief. It's not about him.

That's him in a nutshell IMO.

Aside from excessively inflating the significance, and the insensitive title of his blog, I found the sketches interesting and helpful. I'm a visual person, and it was driving me crazy to not be able to see where the tape was positioned. Additionally, I thought his comments were appropriately respectful to Caylee.

That said… for those of us who can't read every post, who the heck is "Marinade Dave?" Please post a link to direct me to info. Gracias mi Amigos.

I am the same way about things and honestly, after looking at the sketches I have a little bit better grasp on what they got to see. I have no gawking creepy interest in seeing the pictures, but as someone who has looked at many, many crime scene photos, I would have liked to have been able to see them because so often they contain so much important information.

No disrespect to Caylee whatsoever, but the photos would have to be so much tamer than some of the things that I have seen. Personally, just for me, and totally my opinion, I think that the photos being shown would be less disrespectful than all of the discussion of the smell. But my opinion and view on the situation is distorted. After being forced to look at crime scene photos of very ugly gruesome situations, I have kind of trained myself to sort of see them as plastic and not real, like props from a movie. That is especially easy to do when there is nothing left but bone. Had there been skin and tissue and she had been recognizable, I would possibly have felt differently, especially if clothes were missing or she was in some sort of position that would be compromising (like in cases of sexual abuse, etc). But this is also the only time that I have been this "involved" in a case and had this much information about a case without being involved in an official capacity. It is hard to separate sometimes and remember that we don't have open access to everything.

I believe that Caylees bones tell the story of what happened to her. They are her final voice in this world screaming for justice and that people should know what happened to her. Not in a creepy gawking sensational way, but a justice needs to be served because this is what happened to this poor child kind of way, that says that we need to protect children out there if there is even a fraction of a second that you may think that child may be in any danger, if that makes any sense.

Marinade Dave, aka Dave Kneckel is working as a journalist for the Orlando Magazine. He is an accepted journalist with a seat in the court room.
He has been blogging about the Caylee Anthony case from the beginning. His posts are well written and he writes about the facts of the case and does not rely on name calling or negative remarks to get his message across.
At times he does title his articles with catchy phrases and with this latest one, "I was there" is from my point of view something that a lot of us will be saying years from now when remembering this case. Having read Dave's blog for a long time I feel that he would in no way disrespect little Caylee Anthony.
JMO

It was the first time I saw the cameras pan up to the gallery in the balcony, he was there. :twocents:

yes, I saw him when they panned up.. He is probably there daily as "news guy"

yes he was there- i too was in court

omg why on earth would he post that :( how disrespectful for caylee.. the ppl who need to see it saw it .. it doesnt need to be on the internet even as a sketch that is all the GP need to see :( ... aww poor lil caylee .. she deserves respect

I agree w/ the judges decison to not publish the photos.

I see nothing wrong with these drawings. It's important to know.

I can't think of a better large group of people that respect Caylee more than many of the folks here......aside from the SA and her grandparents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back