1155 users online (158 members and 997 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Praying for Johnny & his family. Please lets all remember the child that is missing and not this other bull.

You are right Kimberdawn. I am sorry if my post was offensive. I hope this story will come to an end soon. I just feel the investigation has been clouded by other stuff.

I agree. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the LIberty Post Link...........

"My own sister, Irene Adrian, was a victim of CIA-sponsored child sexual abuse. In early adulthood, while under mind control by CIA, she was sexually abused by a number of politicians, including Nelson Rockefeller. She was held hostage in a hotel room by Dick Cheney during the 1970s, while living in Omaha, Nebraska. During that time, she was acquainted with several of the principals in the "Franklin Coverup". She is still involved in a number of lawsuits, the opposition being CIA operatives connected to this criminal network, whom I publicly exposed after an investigation which I began in 1995 and which continues to this day................."
    I challege anyone who reads the above to honestly think for one second that any of these people are telling the truth!! THIS WHOLE THING IS A HOAX!!!

No different than the books and websites that proclaim the Holocaust and the Moon Landing never happened.Those people all claim government conspriacies too.
    Noreen lost her son and has been manipulated by hoaxers with an agendas to the point of no return.

If you belive the CIA is kidnapping anmd using mind control and rape I have bridge for sale........
    SERIOUSLY this is kooky chit .

Im done.Unfortunately for Johnny it seems nobody is looking for him,They're just looking to further their hoax.

Im on to other threads.I pray for Johnny but Im done posting about him or this "cover-up" etc etc
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

From what I can see, after doing a massive internet search on all the subjects and actually thinking out of the box, I have no answers. Man it's like trying to sort out 20 miles if fishing line from bucket. It just aint going to happen.

Sounds like to me, it could of been a kidnapping, maybe from a serial pedophile/killer passing through town or a localized incident, but I donít think for one minute that all of this is conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy.

More than likely there is a simple truth.

Yes indeed it is a shame that many people have been out going with false info and rumoristic stories. It is a tragedy that a mother and father have been shafted by folks that only want their name(s) in lights.

Johnny is still here, alive or passed on, that's what we all got to remember. If he is alive, he probably doesnít want to be bothered. If he is deceased, let him rest in peace.

I would like to know where Johnny's father is. There are rumours he may have been involved to some degree in his sons disappearance. I study this case off and on and never find any info about his whereabouts or his interest in the case. I also never here anything about Johnny's siblings, who would be adults now. Where is the rest of the family in all this. Noreen is the only one we hear about leading the charge and making these claims. I don't know what the truth is, but I don't dismiss anything just because it sounds incredible. Shocking things happen in this world that are incredible only until the moment they occur. If anyone has info about the rest of his family I'd be interested to hear it.

Its impossible to tell whether thats Johnny or not isnt it?

I have tried all day to get some new information on Eugene or Marc and I couldnt find anything. All information on the net relates to Noreen Goschs theories. Its sooooooooooo frustrating. Why is there no information on thses children??

Nothing new lately in Johnny's case. No word on the Jeff Gannon info lately. Here's hoping something happens to get this case in the news again. Where is 48 hours???? We need them and other news magazine shows for these types of cases.

ask and you shall receive

Noreen Gosch appeared on "A Closer Look" radio program last night with the latest on the case. Click on the link and scroll down to the July 18th program:

http://www.4acloserlook.com/july2005.html

2nd and 3rd Hour:: Michael interviews Noreen Gosch, author of Why Johnny Can't Come Home. Noreen joins Michael to discuss a curious turn of events concerning a man who volunteered to help Noreen write her book, and now is suing her for all inventory, and all future rights to her story. This move effectively would shut down her foundation, and silence her forever. This interview focuses on the chain of events that have occurred around Noreen, and why someone might be trying to stop her from getting the message out. One allegation that has surfaced in this matter is that news reporter Jeff Gannon is Noreen Gosch's kidnapped son, Johnny. This rumor has persisted. Noreen stated on the program that she is interested in obtaining a DNA sample from Jeff Gannon, but it has not happened. During this program, Jeff Gannon, alleged to be Noreen's son, Johnny, calls in to state that he will take a DNA test to prove that he is not Johnny Gosch.

This is probably not related, but I thought I would throw it in for discussion purposes.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools...f.asp?ID=82828
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

IA-John David Gosch aka Jeff Gannon- wierd conspiracy theory

Does anyone know if there are any updates on this one..

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Gosch disappeared while conducting his newspaper route in West Des Moines, Iowa on September 5, 1982. He was tailed by his dachshund, Gretchen. Gosch was seen speaking to a male suspect while working his paper route on 42nd Street and Marcourt Lane. Gretchen returned home without her master. Because of the Gosch case, Iowa passed a law requiring immediate investigations of missing children.
    Gosch disappeared from the same vicinity as Eugene Wade Martin did over two years later. Martin also vanished while working his newspaper route; he disappeared from Des Moines, Iowa in October of 1984. It has not been proven that these two cases are related in any way, but it is worth noting the similarities.
    Gosch's mother claimed that her son is alive and that he visited her in 1997. She announced her revelations during a 1999 pedophile crime organization trial in Nebraska. Gosch's mother said that he came to her Iowa apartment in March 1997 with an unidentified male friend. She claims that Gosch told her he was abducted by members of a pedophile crime organization and he escaped from the group at an undetermined time. Gosch's mother also said that her son was in fear of repercussions from the group and that was the reason he chose to remain "underground." She stated that she has had no further contact with her son since his 1997 visit and that she remained silent about the event until called as a witness in court because she fears for Gosch's safety.
    Last edited by georgiagirl; 10-21-2005 at 06:18 PM.

There is odd and then there is odd

http://www.ctrl.org/silence/memo.html

Read the whole thing.
    Saying that this is a very odd case does not begin to describe things.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast