The 10 longest lasting Hollywood marriages...

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.thirdage.com/relationshi...rain&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=aw_rl_ent_bs

10. Dustin Hoffman/Lisa Gottsegen

29 years
Oct.12, 1980

Dustin%20Hoffman_1.jpg

Although Hoffman, 73, has said that marriage seems strange to him, hes done a pretty good job at making it work. Theres something unnatural about marriage, he said in an interview. These two people are not going to be the same people in a few years. Luckily, though, the Academy Award-winning actor and his wife Lisa Gottsegen, have gone through their changes together as they raised their four children: Jacob, Rebecca, Maxwell and Lydia. Besides being an attorney, Gottsegen launched a successful skin-care line in 2007. The trick, Hoffman has said, is to live your own life while sharing your space....

Go to the link to see the other 9.

where are the rest of them LOL?

and 10/12/80 to now is more like nearly 31 years?

i looooove dustin hoffman :)

where are the rest of them LOL?

and 10/12/80 to now is more like nearly 31 years?

i looooove dustin hoffman :)

Ya gotta go to the link to find them. If I put them all up then I'd violate TOS.

Wow, Martin Sheen 48 years! They've had some challenges, for certain. Good for them. :)

It's nice to know that some folks in Hollywood are good at staying together.

I'm shocked that they left out Christopher & Georgianne Walken... they've been married for 42 years. While he is a film star, she is a highly active casting director with shows like The Sopranos under her belt.

And then you have Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed. Yes, I know they aren't married, but I think 28 years and two kids qualifies as common law.....

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/st...on-tweeds-tv-drama-goes-beyond-family-jewels/

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed's TV Drama Goes Beyond "Family Jewels"

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57am PDT by Joseph Brannigan Lynch

After 28 years of living with KISS singer Gene Simmons, it seems like Shannon Tweed -- former model and mother of his two children -- might have finally had enough. During the couple's appearance on The Joy Behar Show, the rocker made a comment that seemed to seriously irk his lady. At that point, it appears Tweed decided she couldn't stand her longtime partner another moment, so she got up and left the studio.

videos at link~

She seems to have had enough, or else she is a very good actress....

And then you have Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed. Yes, I know they aren't married, but I think 28 years and two kids qualifies as common law.....

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/st...on-tweeds-tv-drama-goes-beyond-family-jewels/

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed's TV Drama Goes Beyond "Family Jewels"

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57am PDT by Joseph Brannigan Lynch

videos at link~

She seems to have had enough, or else she is a very good actress....

What did he say?

Nice to see Sissy Spacek on the list. I love her in "Carrie", she had the looks and the acting skills to pull off the character's transition from shy and meek to enraged and homicidal.

What has happened to film quality nowadays?!

Nice to see Sissy Spacek on the list. I love her in "Carrie", she had the looks and the acting skills to pull off the character's transition from shy and meek to enraged and homicidal.

What has happened to film quality nowadays?!

Good question. Seems to me it is more about the actors than the roles...

As far as they are concerned, I wouldn't be too worried. Perhaps it is an act, to keep you viewed to "Family Jewels". In the season premier, Sunday, they were in counseling and at the end Shannon packed her bags and left the mansion. I am guessing the Joy Behar episode was to keep the drama going.

Didn't Julie Andrews' husband pass away?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303
Back