716 users online (75 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lawyer Of The Day: Mr. Baez

I cannot stop giggling. This is worth a read....

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/06/lawye...day-jose-baez/

LOL Baez Just LOL!

Thank heavens. When you stated that he had been profiled as lawyer of the day my heart sank. Had someone really written someone as being the best lawyer of the day?

I was thankful when I read the article.

ME too, I immediately ran to the article thinking What The Heck??

Quote Originally Posted by uklaw View Post
    Thank heavens. When you stated that he had been profiled as lawyer of the day my heart sank. Had someone really written someone as being the best lawyer of the day?

I was thankful when I read the article.

A must read. Here is an excerpt.

Any lawyer trying to make his way in the shark-infested waters of lawyerdom would kill to be profiled by a national news outlet like ABC. That is, unless the profile in question is a hit piece that makes you look like a bit of a buffoon

He won't understand the article anyway....it's probably on his mothers refrigerator as we speak, with all of his other "accomplishments"
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

Parental abuse. It almost worked in the Menendez Brothers case, so why wouldn’t it work here? Well, for starters it’s a bit tough to draw a line from sexual abuse to mere lying without the jury going that step further and assuming your client was so messed up that she also committed murder. If you’re going to claim the crazies, you really have to push all your chips to the middle of the table and admit off the bat that your client did the dirty deed. Legal philosopher Big Daddy Kane once said there Ain’t No Half-Steppin’. I tend to agree.
    This is a good point. What with everybody that's been saying how Casey was a good mother and had a great bond with Caylee and JB's even made a point of asking people about this, it's a bit difficult to combine that picture with the concept of the woman who is unable to feel due to past abuse, to the point that she can show no grief or shock at the death of her only child. But if she really was so messed up that she has no feelings it is very easy to conclude that she had no feelings for Caylee and if she had no feelings for Caylee she could more easily have killed her and thrown her away in a garbage bag.

Quote Originally Posted by spqr View Post
    He won't understand the article anyway....it's probably on his mothers refrigerator as we speak, with all of his other "accomplishments"
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OMG he used to sell bikinis?

Some of the comments on that article is golden.

I'm confident in the jury system. By the time this trial concludes they will vote unanimously to give Baez the needle.

I liked this: " ...learn a bit about Seņor Baez, his kooky past, and his unwavering commitment to himself…"

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki 01 View Post
    OMG he used to sell bikinis?

Some of the comments on that article is golden.
    YES! BonBon Bikinis and Brazillian Bikinis!

Gosh I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I saw this headline. article.

Great article that highlights all of JB's er positive traits ?? LOL Thanx for sharing
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

Bill Schaeffer actually apologized this afternoon for his snarkiness and sarcastic remarks about JB. He said it just keeps creeping up on him because the defense is so absurd any attorney with a brain would never have put it on.

Oh well -

This guy ( a lawyer ) didn't even pay child support.

No comment.

No more questions.

moo

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast