Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

2. The Following 231 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

*JMO*, 21merc7, 2XL, 4realtho, adb263, Aedrys, Alcina, AliVada, Americka, AMMich, Amster, Anadarko, Anais, anb, Apex-mom, Athinker2, Azcrabcakes, azscr4mbl3r, A_News_Junkie, babycat, Belinda, BetteDavisEyes, Beyond Belief, Bforster, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, bogeygal, Bon, bonjoviblonde, BostonSu, Boytwnmom, BritsKate, Brooke, camcneishg, CarolAnn, carole, CarolinaWoman, CatLynnette, cecybeans, Celt1997, chakti, Charleyann, chckmate22, Cherry Baby, cityslick, clannad, cleo612, cloud9, concentric, Concerned Papa, Cowboy Fan, crimejunkie, Cross Creek, Dafne, darnudes, Dawn316, DianaElaine, Disguiseduser0308, distracted 1976, dizzylou, dog.gone.cute, EastCoast, ebedeeb, Eidetic, elisaannh, EnquiringMind, Etilema, ExpectingUnicorns, faefrost, flgrandma, FORDANIEL, Frigga, galerie, gelfie68, GiantPickle, Gnatcatcher, goldleaf, gramcracker, Grammaof4, grammieto5, GrammyStarfish, grevic024, gxm, gypsyblue, Hamsterdance, harleysnana, heartfortruth, hoosier_mama, Hunnie, imawitch, Insomnia Momma, Irish_Eyes, IvyM, Jaboom97, jamesdoe, Jen38, JenniferTx, jmfstl, JSV, julie2, justsaying, kantoo, kar, KathrynL, KenoshaKid, Lady Sleuth, LaLaw2000, LaMer, laserdisc10, Laynee, LC446, LEFT-COASTER, liltexans, littebudot, LiveLaughLuv, ljs713, LMax, logicalgirl, lorann, luckygirl, Lucylu7, luvmy4brats, LyndyLoo, Maia, Marina2, marlap, MaryB, MaureenN, MBSC, Meemom, MelissaLee, miss plum, MissJames, mistermissy, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, Moe, Mohabi, mombomb, MrsT, Mustang Sally, MvD, my2sense, mydailyopinions, mysticrose, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nana46, Nature Girl, nobodyzgirl, nort, NSS, nursebeeme, Oakley, octobermoon, ohiogirl, okiedokietoo, Omachka, Openmyeyes, outlandishone, Ozarka, pamelahl1, Pammy13, PassTheMotrin, pat888, Pebbles1968, Peepers McPeep, perhaps, pinkfly, pjmale, PlainJaneDoe, QB., QueenD, Quiche, RammerJammer, realdeal, RiverRat, ROBLYN, Sailor Bug, scaller, Scamperoo, ScubaTwinn, SeaNymph, SewingDeb, Shear22, shelbar53, Shyla, sjs323, Sleuthsuthain, Snaz, Softail, SondraK, sophie01, Steely Dan, Stella5, suekensr, suepitzl, SummerRaye, SuziQ, sweet_slice, TakingALook, tehcloser, tekilla, TexanMom, Thundar, TiaM, Tipstaff, TotallyObsessed, TraceyLeigh, tragco, Trapshooter, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, Turnadot, TUSK, tut med, uvamerica, Wagara, waltzingmatilda, wandering, watcher9, Whaleshark, What'sThatClue, Wholehearted, Wishbone, Wysteria, Yellow Rose, ynotdivein, YooKay

I'm going to try to clarify a few things so hopefully we are a little clearer about what is okay to post in this thread and what is to be saved for Sidebar. Hope this helps.

Re: posting Tweets - Previously we have requested that all tweets be restricted from this thread and posted in the Twitter thread. Posting single tweets from anyone inside the courroom that can shed light on what we are unable to see via our monitors are fine to post here. (note: repetitive, multiple posts of the same tweet will be removed at mod discretion so they do not clog up the thread.) Most all of these will be from MSM reporters - I really can't think of any exceptions off of the top of my head. If they can tell us how jurors are reacting, that is huge, relevant info and we need to see it here. I ask that those of you who do post tweets still include them in the Twitter thread because we have many members who log in for a quick update and depend solely on that thread.

Re: posting about the demeanor of the defendant or witnesses -
    This is the deal:
    It is perfectly fine to post FACTS & OBSERVATIONS about their demeanor. (e.g., Casey is emotionless; Casey is giggling while listening to this testimony, etc...)

It is the "Casey's blouse is so low cut she must be trying to get the attention of Juror #11, the George Clooney look-a-like"; "eyebrows and hair" ('nuff said ). Bottom line, if it doesn't add anything to understanding what is going on during TRIAL, then save these comments and post them in the Sidebar. Express those sentiments there. (Remember! TOS and Rules of Etiquette still apply in Sidebar: no namecalling, bashing and derogatory remarks simply intended to be snarky.)

Okay, I hope that helps clarify a few things.

4. The Following 179 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

21merc7, 2XL, adb263, Aedrys, Alcina, AliVada, Americka, Amity, Amster, Anadarko, Anais, Apex-mom, Athinker2, Azcrabcakes, azscr4mbl3r, Belinda, Beyond Belief, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, bogeygal, Bon, bonjoviblonde, Boytwnmom, Brooke, camcneishg, CarolAnn, Celt1997, Charleyann, chckmate22, Cherry Baby, clannad, cleo612, cloud9, concentric, Cowboy Fan, crimejunkie, Cross Creek, darnudes, DianaElaine, dizzylou, dog.gone.cute, EastCoast, ebedeeb, Eidetic, EnquiringMind, ExpectingUnicorns, flgrandma, FORDANIEL, galerie, gelfie68, GiantPickle, Gnatcatcher, goldleaf, gramcracker, Grammaof4, grammieto5, grevic024, gypsyblue, Hamsterdance, harleysnana, heartfortruth, Insomnia Momma, IvyM, jamesdoe, Jen38, JenniferTx, jmfstl, JSV, justsaying, kantoo, KateNY, KathrynL, KenoshaKid, Lady Sleuth, LaLaw2000, LaMer, laserdisc10, Laynee, LC446, liltexans, littebudot, LiveLaughLuv, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, lorann, Lucylu7, luvmy4brats, LyndyLoo, Maia, Mare10, Marina2, marlap, MBSC, Meemom, MelissaLee, miss plum, MissJames, mistermissy, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, Mohabi, mombomb, MrsT, my2sense, mydailyopinions, mysticrose, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nana46, Nature Girl, nobodyzgirl, nort, NSS, nursebeeme, octobermoon, ohiogirl, okiedokietoo, Omachka, outlandishone, Ozarka, Pammy13, PassTheMotrin, pat888, Pebbles1968, perhaps, pinkfly, QB., QueenD, Quiche, QuietStorm, RammerJammer, realdeal, ROBLYN, Sailor Bug, scaller, ScubaTwinn, SeaNymph, SevenSeas, SewingDeb, Shear22, Shyla, sjs323, Sleuthsuthain, Softail, SondraK, sophie01, Steely Dan, suekensr, suepitzl, sumbunny, SummerRaye, SuziQ, tehcloser, tekilla, TexanMom, texaslb218, Thundar, TiaM, Tipstaff, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Trapshooter, Trident, trigger, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, Turnadot, TUSK, tut med, Wagara, waltzingmatilda, wandering, watcher9, What'sThatClue, Wishbone, Wysteria, ynotdivein

Opening up. Please post your live feed links.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    Opening up. Please post your live feed links.

Yes Ma'am!

WESH: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...teractive.html

WESH has PIP (picture in picture) Casey in small box at the bottom

WFTV:http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

NOTE: WFTV has 2 live feeds:

1 follows the action
    - http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

One on Casey all the time: http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

Click Orlando:http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

FOX:http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

Media player:http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

WFTVTV sound only: http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

CNN http://live.cnn.com/

WDBO http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Good morning all. I wonder what the DT has in store for today.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend...and a great Father's Day. Ready to roll this morning!

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RammerJammer For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Friends!!! Hope all had a great weekend!

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shyla For This Useful Post:

I'm here and ready for the fireworks today. Simms and Baez just rolled in.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Let the craziness begin!

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CementPond For This Useful Post:

I'm really liking the fact that they're not bringing the inmate out until just before Court convenes and swiftly removing her at the end of the proceedings. They must have received a lot of complaints.

Present and accounted for!

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Good morning all!

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wvjules For This Useful Post:

Casey walking in...
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mohabi For This Useful Post:

It's impossible for me to start a Monday without my tea - good morning folks! Justice for Caylee!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jen38 For This Useful Post:

Good morning all! Lets get it on!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Who thinks this will be the last week of trial? Jury deliberations by Friday or Saturday?

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

o.m.g.....she has her shirt knotted up in the back!

Reporting as ordered

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Is it me - or does ICA look blotchy and puffy this morning - like she's been crying?
    In my mind, Judge Perry is wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm what Willis was talking about" underneath his robe.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MessySanders For This Useful Post:

Casey's shirt was tied in a knot in the back!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Arrrgh...there she is. She has her shirt KNOTTED in the back to make it fit tighter.

ICA's shirt is tied up in the back with a knot. It's not tight enough for her.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anb For This Useful Post:

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Cheney talking with ICA...
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wagara For This Useful Post:

ICA arrives wearing a gray sort of buttoned up the front sweater - strangely she has pulled it into a knot at the back of her waist - that's not going to be comfortable for all day. Hair up in the usual bun.
    Chatting with Mason immediately.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Magic Iphone alert

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 35 1234567891011 ... LastLast