Page 1 of 119 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

2. The Following 220 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 21merc7, 2goldfish, 2XL, 4realtho, adb263, Aedrys, ahoyhoy, AliVada, AMMich, Amster, Anadarko, angela, Apex-mom, AVMAURA, Azcrabcakes, babiesstolemydingo, badhorsie, bananarama, barrysgirl, Belinda, BetteDavisEyes, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, bogeygal, Bon, bonjoviblonde, Boots-OK, Boytwnmom, Brattigirle, BritsKate, butwhatif?, Cabin girl, camcneishg, CarolAnn, CarolinaWoman, Casey Serin, ChattyWoman, chckmate22, chefmom, chelle70, Cherry Baby, clannad, cleo612, cloud9, coco puff, Concerned Papa, countzero, Cowboy Fan, cricketann, crimejunkie, Dafne, darnudes, DawnTCB, deelytful1, DianaElaine, Disguiseduser0308, distracted 1976, dizzylou, dog.gone.cute, Drama Queen, ebedeeb, Eidetic, Elley Mae, enelram, EnquiringMind, erinleigh, ExpectingUnicorns, Florida Native, flourish, FORDANIEL, froggierintexas, frrlk, galerie, GetSmart, gibby207, gm8549, goldie finch, goldleaf, Grammaof4, grammieto5, grevic024, Hamsterdance, harleysnana, heartfortruth, hoosier_mama, imawitch, Itsy, Jackson44, jamesdoe, jane the dood, Jeanie, Jen38, jmfstl, JSV, KateNY, Kateyes, katsclown, kjpaw, krt, LadyL, LaLaw2000, LaMer, Lanie, LC446, LEFT-COASTER, LglNrs, liltexans, littebudot, ljs713, LMax, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, lorann, LuvsSunshine, Macushla, Maia, Mamabear1963, mankato64, MaraSleuth, Marple, MaryB, Miss Anarchy, miss plum, MissJames, mistermissy, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, mobius99, Moe, Mohabi, mombomb, MomCat, momshrink, MrsT, Murdock, Mustang Sally, my2sense, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nature Girl, Nefriahaia, Never4GetCaylee, NSS, nursebeeme, Oakley, ohiogirl, Openmyeyes, Ozarka, PalmettoGirl, PassTheMotrin, Patience, PaulaF513, pcrum12, pinkfly, puppyraiser, QueenD, Quiche, QuietStorm, rabidstoat, RammerJammer, redkatrampant, repairmom, rileysmom, RiverRat, ROBLYN, SAgal, sarah1215, Scamperoo, Schmerty_Jones, ScubaTwinn, Sedona722, SewingDeb, shelbar53, sjs323, Sleuthsuthain, Snaz, snowdaze, snowshuze, Softail, SondraK, sorrell skye, sparkysmom, SpringTxMom, STEADFAST, Steely Dan, Stella5, suekensr, summerthyme, Susanlee, suzihawk, SuziQ, SyraKelly, tezi, thefrostingflake, Thundar, TiaM, Tiki, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Trapshooter, Tricksy, Trident, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, Turnadot, TUSK, uvamerica, waltzingmatilda, wandering, watcher9, watergirl, wenwe4, What'sThatClue, Wholehearted, Whome?, Wishbone, ynotdivein

I haven't been able to be here on the Trial or Sidebar threads the past 2 days. Nobody told me there was going to be a party!

Did the invitation specify it as BASHFEST, June 2011?

I had 92 alerts in my email inbox. NINETY-TWO.

The party is officially over now. Lights out. All the trash has been taken out to the dump. You'll notice a few of those who were partying particularly hard will not be around for a couple of days.

It is obvious we have allowed a LOT of leeway in these threads - extraneous posts, chit chat, etc... and moderated with a very light hand. There were at least 4 mod requests and reminders posted by different mods in yesterday's threads. Completely ignored. Consider the emergency brake thrown.

This is the deal: Any ridiculous, insulting, childish, petty bashing and/or name calling posted today will result in a 3 day Time Out. So, if you choose to post it today, you will not be participating on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll go ahead and anticipate the "Can you clarify what is considered bashing?" Here is a good rule of measure: Before posting it ask yourself, "Is this something I heard or would have said myself while in Jr. High School?" If you even think the answer could be "yes", you can be sure it does not belong on any thread in this forum.

4. The Following 207 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

*~Aimee~*, 1tasha, 21merc7, 2goldfish, 4realtho, adb263, Aedrys, ahoyhoy, AliVada, AMMich, Amster, Anadarko, Angelonline, atthelake, AVMAURA, Azcrabcakes, babiesstolemydingo, badhorsie, bananarama, Belinda, BigFatMommyDog, Blue Ridge, bogeygal, Bon, bonjoviblonde, Boots-OK, Boytwnmom, Brattigirle, Broderick, butwhatif?, byo, camcneishg, CarolAnn, Casey Serin, chckmate22, chefmom, Cherry Baby, chicoliving, clannad, cleo612, cloud9, coco puff, countzero, Cowboy Fan, cricketann, crimejunkie, crredwards, daisy7, darnudes, deelytful1, DianaElaine, distracted 1976, dizzylou, dog.gone.cute, Donjeta, Drama Queen, ebedeeb, Eidetic, Elley Mae, enelram, EnquiringMind, erinleigh, ExpectingUnicorns, Florida Native, flourish, froggierintexas, G8rBucsGirl, galerie, GetSmart, gibby207, gm8549, goldleaf, Grammaof4, grammieto5, GrammyStarfish, grandmaj, grevic024, Hamsterdance, harleysnana, heartfortruth, hoosier_mama, Irish_Eyes, Jackson44, jamesdoe, jane the dood, Jeanie, Jen38, jmfstl, joshiesmom, JSV, KateNY, Kateyes, katsclown, Kimster, kjpaw, LadyL, lajones81, LaLaw2000, LaMer, LC446, LglNrs, liltexans, littebudot, LMax, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, lorann, LuvsSunshine, LyndyLoo, Maia, Mamabear1963, mankato64, MaraSleuth, melbel, mimi56, Miss Anarchy, miss plum, MissJames, mistermissy, mitzi, Miziree, MNlady, Mohabi, mombomb, MomCat, momshrink, MrsT, Mustang Sally, my2sense, MyTinkieGirl, nachomama, Nature Girl, Nefriahaia, Novice Seeker, nursebeeme, Oakley, ohiogirl, PalmettoGirl, PassTheMotrin, Patience, pcrum12, pinkfly, puppyraiser, QueenD, Quiche, QuietStorm, RammerJammer, RayStar, Rebound, redkatrampant, repairmom, Ricki, rileysmom, ROBLYN, SAgal, Salem, sarah1215, Scamperoo, ScubaTwinn, Sedona722, SewingDeb, Simonduo, sjs323, sleutherontheside, Sleuthsuthain, SMK, snowdaze, snowshuze, Softail, SondraK, Sooner Fan#1, sorrell skye, spcagrl, SpringTxMom, STEADFAST, Steely Dan, Stella5, suekensr, Susanlee, suzihawk, SuziQ, tezi, Theresa31560, Thundar, TiaM, Tiki, TotallyObsessed, tragco, Trapshooter, Tricksy, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, Tulessa, Turnadot, TUSK, Velouria, waltzingmatilda, wandering, watcher9, watergirl, wenwe4, What'sThatClue, Wholehearted, Wise Old Owl, Wishbone, yllek, ynotdivein

Opening up. Please make sure you read the 2nd post of this thread.

Guess they are running a little late. I see people moving around, but ICA has not made her morning debut.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:

Good morning everyone.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

atthelake is offline Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    I"m not getting any feed? Links to active ones as I don't see wftv or cnn up yet? TIA

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Good morning, all. Go Team Caylee.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Maybe His Honor wanted an in chambers meeting this morning
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

no feeds up yet?

btw...morning sleuthers! I actually came in to work today, lol.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barrysgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    I"m not getting any feed? Links to active ones as I don't see wftv or cnn up yet? TIA
    www.wftv.com

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Just saw LDB and FG in the courtroom

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    another feed that is up:

http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/

Oh, I just saw LDB.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tragco For This Useful Post:

Good Morning Everyone!

Let me be the first to tell you...3 hours is not enough sleep!

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl View Post
    Maybe His Honor wanted an in chambers meeting this morning
    Mayhap it be of unscrupulous podium texting???

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Feed is up on WESH, 'Beach.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Good Morning everyone

Ready for another day, will take my seat, and be on my best behavior.
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imawitch For This Useful Post:

WFTV she just walked in
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Good morning, All and Sundry! A sunny and very hot day already here in Florida...off to the Farmer's Market but will be back later for my daily shot of sanity here at WS...y'all are just the best posters anywhere!
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

KC and CM talking, CM yawning

Now both laughing

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    ICA is there now, chatting with CM.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tragco For This Useful Post:

JB pacing and looking nervous.

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Casey's grand entrance, assisted by CM pulling her chair out for her.

So . . . It begins to begin.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

JB wandering around - all smiles. ICA chipper and chatting with CM

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:

jmfstl is offline I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
    OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
    The judge wanted everyone in court at 8:30 a.m. this morning, but nothing has started yet #CaseyAnthony
    I don't like speculation or hypotheticals

48. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jmfstl For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 119 123456789101151101 ... LastLast