2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

I haven't been able to be here on the Trial or Sidebar threads the past 2 days. Nobody told me there was going to be a party!

Did the invitation specify it as BASHFEST, June 2011?

I had 92 alerts in my email inbox. NINETY-TWO.

The party is officially over now. Lights out. All the trash has been taken out to the dump. You'll notice a few of those who were partying particularly hard will not be around for a couple of days.

It is obvious we have allowed a LOT of leeway in these threads - extraneous posts, chit chat, etc... and moderated with a very light hand. There were at least 4 mod requests and reminders posted by different mods in yesterday's threads. Completely ignored. Consider the emergency brake thrown.

This is the deal: Any ridiculous, insulting, childish, petty bashing and/or name calling posted today will result in a 3 day Time Out. So, if you choose to post it today, you will not be participating on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll go ahead and anticipate the "Can you clarify what is considered bashing?" Here is a good rule of measure: Before posting it ask yourself, "Is this something I heard or would have said myself while in Jr. High School?" If you even think the answer could be "yes", you can be sure it does not belong on any thread in this forum.

Opening up. Please make sure you read the 2nd post of this thread.

Guess they are running a little late. I see people moving around, but ICA has not made her morning debut.

I"m not getting any feed? Links to active ones as I don't see wftv or cnn up yet? TIA

Maybe His Honor wanted an in chambers meeting this morning

no feeds up yet?

btw...morning sleuthers! I actually came in to work today, lol.

Good Morning Everyone!

Let me be the first to tell you...3 hours is not enough sleep! :)

Feed is up on WESH, 'Beach.

Good Morning everyone

Ready for another day, will take my seat, and be on my best behavior.

Good morning, All and Sundry! A sunny and very hot day already here in Florida...off to the Farmer's Market but will be back later for my daily shot of sanity here at WS...y'all are just the best posters anywhere!
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member