2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Sustenance for our half day today.

Spring%20brunch%20buffet%20with%20sweet%20and%20savoury%20baked%20goods%20(1)-335235.jpg

http://www.stockfood.co.uk/images-pictures/Spring%20brunch%20buffet%20with%20sweet%20and%20savoury%20baked%20goods%20(1)-335235.jpg

And coffee for us what needs it...

many-coffee-mugs.jpg

http://dailyshotofcoffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/many-coffee-mugs.jpg

Good Morning. Coffee sounds wonderful. Thank you for not serving pigs in a blanket. Yesterday turned out pretty exciting after a boring start. Have a wonderful weekend. Peace

Good morning all! That sure is a lot of coffee:crazy: I have an eye doctor this morning - I think staring at my computer screen has fried my vision:maddening: Hope I don't miss too much. I'll be following along and I'm sure you all will keep me well posted.

Justice for Caylee is coming!

Good morning all!! Blessings today!! Sing Baby Caylee, SING!!

I am going to leave here for a while sometime this morning. Need
to get to the strawberry farm. Strawberry shortcake is a tradition for Fathers Day at our house. A Happy Early Fathers Day to all Dads here. Peace

Good Morning -

Since this is Saturday (and I forgot) Can someone tell me what channel does the viewing today? I know insession does the am and change over to other at 2pm during the week but on Saturdays is it only on 1 channel right?

Thanks in advance.

One day closer to Justice for Caylee!!

Good Morning -

Since this is Saturday (and I forgot) Can someone tell me what channel does the viewing today? I know insession does the am and change over to other at 2pm during the week but on Saturdays is it only on 1 channel right?

Thanks in advance.

One day closer to Justice for Caylee!!

I just checked my program guide and all the local Orlando stations are showing that they are covering it. Hope that helps

Morning! :) Wow, that is a lot of coffee, thanks ynot :)

Might need this if Baez spends another entire day on an "expert."

no-doz-box.jpg

Or just nap until it's Ashton's turn to question.

Sorry, just noticed you were in Illinois. www.wftv.com is my favorite as you get Bill Shaeffer's insightful commentary too.

Aimee, on the home page for Caylee, there is a thread "Live Streaming"...I use the reflector site...tried to copy and paste for you, but would not work.....thanks Chiquita!! Love that thread!!

Good Morning all!! Where I am the trial will be on HLN, lots of commercials.

I have to run out to the feed store this morning and them I will unload the truck and ru n in to catch what I can! Want to get it done early anhyway as it is supposed to be very humid here today.

Just some randon thoughts this morning...if in fact it is the Defense ME testifying today, I am betting Jose will keep him on the stand the entire morning as not to let the pros get in the last word for the jurors to take back with them, I predict he to will be decimated.

I also wonder who will do the cross..I am thinking Linda.

Good morning eveyone

funny how JB can question for HOURS, and only take about 5 min from the SA to shoot them down....way down....

Good Morning...Sun is shining...Its gonna be a golden day! Here's to a good day and JB keeping his direct short and on point....ok now Ive gone too far...

Cheers!

ynotdivein I will have a few of those little pizza things and I have almost finished off a pot of coffee.

Good morning! got a question for yall ..are ICA eyes Brown or Blue? I know early on when she was arrested she had very Blue eyes but now they appear Brown???

Good morning! got a question for yall ..are ICA eyes Brown or Blue? I know early on when she was arrested she had very Blue eyes but now they appear Brown???

Her eyes are evil behind that defence table and I am not sure what color they are.

Right now, I think they are BROWN....very BROWN....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts