State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I understand that we will hear about blood evidence today. Luminol and the walls? Was that where we left off Friday?

I think that when Jason fell, knees to the ground outside his mother's house muttering something about his little boy, he was faking it and he got it wrong. His first priority should be his wife. They can always have more children, but Michelle was supposed to be his companion and first concern. I don't think an impending divorce would make a difference to a man that had so little regard for his own offspring. His first priority should have been his wife and daughter, so why, when he learned of his wife's murder and daughter's uncertain whereabouts, was he babbling about the family member that had yet to be born?

CCBI continues this am. I listened to the crime scene testimony and missed anything about the master bathroom (detailed the hall bath where CY left bloody prints). The master bath is of particular interest to me, as that is where JLY cleaned up and very likely showered.

Good Morning, I missed most of Friday's live testimony but tried to scan the posts here on Saturday to get caught up. Thank you again for your excellent posts, thoughts and ideas.

I watched Dr. G's live testimony Friday in the Casey Anthony trial (she has her own tv show on the Discovery Channel and did the final autopsy on Caylee). While it was heartbreaking testimony, I so love that she was not intimidated by the defense team and their antics. She scored some major points for the prosecution.

Talked with a man (don't really know him) from Cary, NC yesterday--somewhat elderly--and he was very well versed in both the Young and Cooper trials. He continually said he just didn't understand these young men who thought murder was easier than divorce. He shared his views of both cases and said he felt that both men were 100 percent guilty. Loved that he was following along with the cases, even at his age.

I hope the Young prosecution team comes back strong again today. I am finding it increasingly difficult to look at JY when the camera pans to him. Monster.

1- Unknown transfer - could be glove or clothing
2- Impact mark from weapon
3- Ridge detail of hand print
4- Fingerprint

closetdoor.jpg

Who is the man sitting to JY's left at the DT table? TIA.

Good Morning, WSers!

I am traveling back to Denver today so I am counting on y'all to keep me updated. Who is in the courtroom today? What time does trial resume?

Good Morning. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the updates.

morning!

3doglady, I just love your avatar! I'm a huge LDB fan now.

morning!

3doglady, I just love your avatar! I'm a huge LDB fan now.

She's awesome. I love to read the tweets about her retorts to the DT in the courtroom. JB asked her to step over to the corner and discuss something one day and she replied " Honey, I'll never be in your corner."

USA today found in rear of SUV.
He had in his hand on the way out at midnight.
Mapquest printout and maps.

CCBI went to Hampton Inn....after room cleaned.
No blood found.

Fingerprinted the camera....could not recall? Apparently no prints.
Collected rock from sidewalk...checked for DNA

Remember how tedious this was in the Cooper trial?
Just when you think they are going to reveal a bombshell, ends up being nothing.

Oh yes I remember. They still have to do it though. It's all evidence even if there is no forensic or physical matter found in the car or the hotel room, etc. Glad I'm not sitting there in person for the tedious stuff.

1- Unknown transfer - could be glove or clothing
2- Impact mark from weapon
3- Ridge detail of hand print
4- Fingerprint

closetdoor.jpg

JTF - you are a wonder doing things like this -- for me, a picture is worth 1,000 words. Many thanks for this and the many other visuals you have given all of us!! :tyou: :takeabow::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998