Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Can't find the HLN thread, so figured I would start one.
    News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    Prime NewsWant to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
    Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-MitchellQuestions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy GraceCasey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

My Notes:
    JVM said that she will ask 5 questions regarding the prosecution. JVM questions what is the hurry the prosecution has

Vinnie ask Jane what they are doing tonight on her show.
    Jane said, They are going to list the 5 most incriminating issues that the prosecution didn't even bring up - prove in this case

And why didn't they even mention it in the case. (What ever it is, JVM will have the 5 questions/answers on her show tonight?) Jane also wants to know why is there a rush for the prosecution to rest? Says, where is the fire..

Some Reporter, not sure who he is says there is No direct evidence that Casey killed Caylee..per one of the reporters on HLN..

Vinnie said if you have questions you can ask on facebook, twitter, or email him vinnie@cnn.com

Vinnie is taking questions, (has not answered ours/mine yet) he answers the one about who brings in Casey's clothe and said someone from Baez's office does.
    Said, Jose delegates who brings Casey's clothe from his staff.

Someone asked if someone left the pool ladder down could Caylee drown. (Then a clip is shown with Cindy talking about the ladder, her coming home and the gate being open). Then Jean C. comes on and says yes Caylee could get in the pool alone because Cindy testified that Caylee could climb the ladder because she would climb first and Cindy would follow her.)

Another question was if Casey would testify...he thinks she will and
    he will post if she does. Feels she will early on..

Mentioned that Joy B. will ask was Casey's state of mind.

NG tonight: Casey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Insect expert testifies that tiny flies found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car fit the theory that Caylee's body was hidden there for a short period of time. Nancy Grace has the latest in the murder trial of Casey Anthony at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

LKB is on right now talking about Casey not having a history of child abuse.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th.
    So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Thanks for starting this thread madjgnlaw....I need to surround myself with fellow ws'ers watching the spin of the talking heads.

Wendy Murphy is making my blood pressure shoot through the roof!

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ebedeeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th.
    So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac.
    I've heard Wendy Murphy say this thing about the car several times now and it drives me crazy. IIRC, Casey was not driving Tony's jeep until AFTER Monday, June 16th. I'll look for backup on this, however, I recall Casey driving Tony's jeep ONLY when he was out of town and that was AFTER the 16th.

Anyone else recall this? If I'm right I'd sure like to prove that Wendy wrong!
    There is a crack in everything.
    That's how the light gets in.

~ Leonard Cohen~

K.I.S.S. became an acronym for very good reasons, IMO.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AvalonBlue For This Useful Post:

Why in the world is Wendy defending ICA?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Wow! What in the world happened to Wendy Murphy? She sounds like a nut now.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JustMeDeb For This Useful Post:

WM is delusional.

She argues that Casey was at Blockbuster . " So where was the baby, who had her?"

Vinnie says " She was dead according to Baez."

AND WM DENIES THAT. So the jury is supposed to believe the child was not dead on that date even though BOTH sides agree that is the truth.???????????????

According to wendy murphy the baby is still alive and with someone else in casey's car.

And she says the prosecution is waving a white flag and GIVING UP because they know they cannot prove this case?????
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Wendy has gone
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

That talking head women calling the FBI latent print expert a 12 yr. old is the rudest comment made to another women in this whole trial... She obviously didnt listen to the experts extensive education and expertise.

Wonder if she would make such a degrading comment on JVM's show?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonBlue View Post
    I've heard Wendy Murphy say this thing about the car several times now and it drives me crazy. IIRC, Casey was not driving Tony's jeep until AFTER Monday, June 16th. I'll look for backup on this, however, I recall Casey driving Tony's jeep ONLY when he was out of town and that was AFTER the 16th.

NO< she DID drive it on the 16th for a few hours. But she had her own car earlier in the day when she backed it into the garage at Hopesprings dr.

The problem is that the neighbor did not SEE HER specifically backing in.

And there is testimony from Chris somebody that she came to his home @ 5 pm driving jeep Cherokee with NY plates and she said her car was not running. I hope the state can clear this up with a valid timeline or Baez is going to run with this in his CIC.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeDeb View Post
    She has a new book coming out. This must be ' The Inmates are Running the Asylum' Book tour.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonBlue View Post

WKMG-TV/LOCAL 6 TIMELINE OF EVENTS - http://www.clickorlando.com/download...4/26984466.pdf

References to June 16th begin on page 23 of the pdf. The 1st reference regarding Casey having Tony's Jeep on page 26. HTH!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:

WM claims ICA went to Chris Shultz's house with TL's jeep on the 16th or 17th..I do recall it's true she went there in that vehicle but confirmation is needed on this date to prove what I believe is WRONG info.

WM is the MOST obnoxious TH on the planet!
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ebedeeb View Post
    That talking head women calling the FBI latent print expert a 12 yr. old is the rudest comment made to another women in this whole trial... She obviously didnt listen to the experts extensive education and expertise.

Wonder if she would make such a degrading comment on JVM's show?
    This comment was of the charts rude! IMO, it just shows her to be a small minded person. Certainly not someone I would consider anything from.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    Wendy has gone
    I agree!

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

This is insane. These people have no idea what they are talking about. They sit there and make crap up as they go.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeDeb View Post
    I was watching Wendy the other day, she specifically stated that Caylee was killed JUNE 17 !! I said WTH? Baez already said in his OS it was June 16. She stated that this was fact, and as others said, ICA was at blockbuster the 16th, like that was the night before, etc. Her date was totally wrong, but no one challenges her. I was fuming!! IMO, MOO

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Now Wendy saying ICA is a horrible mother. Which she is. I would like to know what she did with Caylee when she was at Ricardo's and said she brought her home to her mother. She had to have put her in the trunk where else could she have brought her. That poor little girl must have gone through he77 with ICA. It is so sad and just makes me sick.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljs713 For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by chefmom
    IMO, the things that they haven't presented are being held back for rebuttal. There were many good things that JB has tried very hard to keep out and minimize. I think we will see more things brought in as JB and CM "open the door" to these things.
    I wanted to bring this over from chefmom...I think this explains why the state has not called on all their witness yet. Makes sense to me. It looks as if the jury is getting bored..let Baez do his thing and then Bang! The state brings it home for Caylee!

37. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    I was watching Wendy the other day, she specifically stated that Caylee was killed JUNE 17 !! I said WTH? Baez already said in his OS it was June 16. She stated that this was fact, and as others said, ICA was at blockbuster the 16th, like that was the night before, etc. Her date was totally wrong, but no one challenges her. I was fuming!! IMO, MOO
    Well, according to WM her being at BB that night without Caylee & with TL proves Caylee was with someone else in ICA's car..Whaaaat?
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Wendy has lost a big fan......ME

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to angeleleven For This Useful Post:

Oh good. I will put this comment over here. Whats wrong with that Wendy Murphy? We need a topic here about the HLN shows. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff and gets away with it. She says Caylee was not with Casey on the 16th and that Casey did not have her car on the 16th. She is intimating that Caylee was at home with george or the grandparents. She has cooked up this whole other scenario. Also, this other guess thinks the State has a lousy case and proved nothing. HLN is trying to get that murderer off and it makes me mad by having all these pro defense witnesses on day after day and no one on poor Caylee's side. I can barely watch that channel anymore.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kathyn2 For This Useful Post:

That Wendy Murphy arghhh! Who the heck else had motive?

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to darcimarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Well, according to WM her being at BB that night without Caylee & with TL proves Caylee was with someone else in ICA's car..Whaaaat?

It is mind boggling what these people get away with saying on TV, and they are not challenged. I watched Joy Behar try to discuss this case about 1 week ago, and she had literally NO FACTS at that time......it was ridiculous! WM has repeatedly stated what you said above about ICA and TL being at BB, "where was Caylee??", well, she was already dead according to Baez. WM indicated she was still alive, and died June 17 when I watched her late last week on VP show I think.

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    WM claims ICA went to Chris Shultz's house with TL's jeep on the 16th or 17th..I do recall it's true she went there in that vehicle but confirmation is needed on this date to prove what I believe is WRONG info.

WM is the MOST obnoxious TH on the planet!
    Thanks to all for posting comments to my comment about Tony's jeep. I do see now that she drove it on Tuesday, the 17th and I'm looking back through Monday, the 16th's timeline. I don't think she drove his jeep that day, however I obviously have more research to do!

I really want to study the whole detailed timeline from A Candy Rose to see what I can figure out about timing on several other things. Has anyone, to your knowledge, WSers, theorized about when the death actually occurred, when the body might have been put in the woods, etc. based on cell phone calls, locations, etc.? I'm sure someone has and I'd like to see what they came up with before I try to re-invent the wheel!

TIA!!!
    There is a crack in everything.
    That's how the light gets in.

~ Leonard Cohen~

K.I.S.S. became an acronym for very good reasons, IMO.

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AvalonBlue For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast