2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Can't find the HLN thread, so figured I would start one.
News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
Prime NewsWant to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-MitchellQuestions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy GraceCasey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

My Notes:
JVM said that she will ask 5 questions regarding the prosecution. JVM questions what is the hurry the prosecution has

Vinnie ask Jane what they are doing tonight on her show.
Jane said, They are going to list the 5 most incriminating issues that the prosecution didn't even bring up - prove in this case

And why didn't they even mention it in the case. (What ever it is, JVM will have the 5 questions/answers on her show tonight?) Jane also wants to know why is there a rush for the prosecution to rest? Says, where is the fire..

Some Reporter, not sure who he is says there is No direct evidence that Casey killed Caylee..per one of the reporters on HLN..

Vinnie said if you have questions you can ask on facebook, twitter, or email him vinnie@cnn.com

Vinnie is taking questions, (has not answered ours/mine yet) he answers the one about who brings in Casey's clothe and said someone from Baez's office does.
Said, Jose delegates who brings Casey's clothe from his staff.

Someone asked if someone left the pool ladder down could Caylee drown. (Then a clip is shown with Cindy talking about the ladder, her coming home and the gate being open). Then Jean C. comes on and says yes Caylee could get in the pool alone because Cindy testified that Caylee could climb the ladder because she would climb first and Cindy would follow her.)

Another question was if Casey would testify...he thinks she will and
he will post if she does. Feels she will early on..

Mentioned that Joy B. will ask was Casey's state of mind.

NG tonight: Casey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Insect expert testifies that tiny flies found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car fit the theory that Caylee's body was hidden there for a short period of time. Nancy Grace has the latest in the murder trial of Casey Anthony at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

LKB is on right now talking about Casey not having a history of child abuse.

Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th. :banghead:
So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac. :banghead:

Thanks for starting this thread madjgnlaw....I need to surround myself with fellow ws'ers watching the spin of the talking heads.

Wendy Murphy is making my blood pressure shoot through the roof!

Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th. :banghead:
So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac. :banghead:

I've heard Wendy Murphy say this thing about the car several times now and it drives me crazy. IIRC, Casey was not driving Tony's jeep until AFTER Monday, June 16th. I'll look for backup on this, however, I recall Casey driving Tony's jeep ONLY when he was out of town and that was AFTER the 16th.

Anyone else recall this? If I'm right I'd sure like to prove that Wendy wrong!

Wow! What in the world happened to Wendy Murphy? She sounds like a nut now.

WM is delusional.

She argues that Casey was at Blockbuster . " So where was the baby, who had her?"

Vinnie says " She was dead according to Baez."

AND WM DENIES THAT. So the jury is supposed to believe the child was not dead on that date even though BOTH sides agree that is the truth.???????????????

According to wendy murphy the baby is still alive and with someone else in casey's car.

And she says the prosecution is waving a white flag and GIVING UP because they know they cannot prove this case?????

That talking head women calling the FBI latent print expert a 12 yr. old is the rudest comment made to another women in this whole trial... She obviously didnt listen to the experts extensive education and expertise.

Wonder if she would make such a degrading comment on JVM's show?

I've heard Wendy Murphy say this thing about the car several times now and it drives me crazy. IIRC, Casey was not driving Tony's jeep until AFTER Monday, June 16th. I'll look for backup on this, however, I recall Casey driving Tony's jeep ONLY when he was out of town and that was AFTER the 16th.

NO< she DID drive it on the 16th for a few hours. But she had her own car earlier in the day when she backed it into the garage at Hopesprings dr.

The problem is that the neighbor did not SEE HER specifically backing in.

And there is testimony from Chris somebody that she came to his home @ 5 pm driving jeep Cherokee with NY plates and she said her car was not running. I hope the state can clear this up with a valid timeline or Baez is going to run with this in his CIC.

WKMG-TV/LOCAL 6 TIMELINE OF EVENTS - http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

References to June 16th begin on page 23 of the pdf. The 1st reference regarding Casey having Tony's Jeep on page 26. HTH!

WM claims ICA went to Chris Shultz's house with TL's jeep on the 16th or 17th..I do recall it's true she went there in that vehicle but confirmation is needed on this date to prove what I believe is WRONG info.

WM is the MOST obnoxious TH on the planet! :banghead:

That talking head women calling the FBI latent print expert a 12 yr. old is the rudest comment made to another women in this whole trial... She obviously didnt listen to the experts extensive education and expertise.

Wonder if she would make such a degrading comment on JVM's show?

This comment was of the charts rude! IMO, it just shows her to be a small minded person. Certainly not someone I would consider anything from.

This is insane. These people have no idea what they are talking about. They sit there and make crap up as they go.

Wow! What in the world happened to Wendy Murphy? She sounds like a nut now.

I was watching Wendy the other day, she specifically stated that Caylee was killed JUNE 17 !! I said WTH? Baez already said in his OS it was June 16. She stated that this was fact, and as others said, ICA was at blockbuster the 16th, like that was the night before, etc. Her date was totally wrong, but no one challenges her. I was fuming!! IMO, MOO

Now Wendy saying ICA is a horrible mother. Which she is. I would like to know what she did with Caylee when she was at Ricardo's and said she brought her home to her mother. She had to have put her in the trunk where else could she have brought her. That poor little girl must have gone through he77 with ICA. It is so sad and just makes me sick.

Originally Posted by chefmom
IMO, the things that they haven't presented are being held back for rebuttal. There were many good things that JB has tried very hard to keep out and minimize. I think we will see more things brought in as JB and CM "open the door" to these things.

I wanted to bring this over from chefmom...I think this explains why the state has not called on all their witness yet. Makes sense to me. It looks as if the jury is getting bored..let Baez do his thing and then Bang! The state brings it home for Caylee!

I was watching Wendy the other day, she specifically stated that Caylee was killed JUNE 17 !! I said WTH? Baez already said in his OS it was June 16. She stated that this was fact, and as others said, ICA was at blockbuster the 16th, like that was the night before, etc. Her date was totally wrong, but no one challenges her. I was fuming!! IMO, MOO

Well, according to WM her being at BB that night without Caylee & with TL proves Caylee was with someone else in ICA's car..Whaaaat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back