782 users online (85 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What's missing for Prosecution?

As Prosecution winds down, are there any thoughts as to what of importance has so far been left out or not mentioned yet?

I can think of quite a number of 'stand-out' events, non-events, videos, conversations, behaviors of ICA, interviews, etc., which in my opinion, should be brought to light.

I have complete confidence in SA, but am beginning to feel a little uneasy that there may be a few things 'missing' so far.

I'll start with a hypothetical:

IF there was a drowning:

~GA would have instantly called 911.
    ~GA would NOT have gone to work that day.
    ~GA would have very quickly dismantled the swimming pool.
    ~GA and CA would NOT have continued living in that house.

YOUR thoughts?
    "Love the animals. God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harrass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent."
    ~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky~

George would have administered CPR!

I'm wondering why the stain in the trunk was not introduced. I guess they could be saving it but I thought they would have brought it in by now.

I'm going to have to wait for rebuttal. I think the SA is being wise to hold off to see what the DT is going to throw at the wall. They've provided all the evidence they need to at this point. I believe they will wrap it up nicely after the DT is finished.

JMHO - thanks.

Mel

George would not have let Caylee drown period. Never did happen, and he would have been watching her, even if her mother wasn't.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

IMO, the things that they haven't presented are being held back for rebuttal. There were many good things that JB has tried very hard to keep out and minimize. I think we will see more things brought in as JB and CM "open the door" to these things.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I have missed a few days, but I don't recall the cellular experts testifying regarding her location at relevant times (like the 16th of June).

Did I miss it?

Watch JVM @7PM EST
    Vinnie ask Jane what they are going to discuss onight on her show.
    Jane said, They are going to list the 5 most incriminating issues that the prosecution didn't even bring up - prove in this case

And why didn't they even mention it in the case. (What ever it is, JVM will have the 5 questions/answers on her show tonight?) Jane also wants to know why is there a rush for the prosecution to rest? Says, where is the fire..

I have no clue what could be missing..but some info I do wonder about if they will bring in now or if they can bring it in after Baez? Regardless, IMO I think the State is doing a wonderful job. I wonder if the Gatorade bottle and syringe will come in the next two days? I feel that the state will bring the most incriminated evidence in the next day or so and in their closing arguments. The State worked very hard and very diligent on this case..the jury is getting bored and they probably sense that..they can always come back and bring up other issues after Baez spews his defense if I am not mistaken. I hope anyway..they got pretty much all they wanted in at the fry hearings... Maybe this is part of the States plan to let Baez sink his ship?

They need to bring up all the people she conned into babysitting for free saying she had jobs that didn't exist just so she could go out and party ...starting with the Grunds . This was pretty much a constant from the time Caylee was born
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    IMO, the things that they haven't presented are being held back for rebuttal. There were many good things that JB has tried very hard to keep out and minimize. I think we will see more things brought in as JB and CM "open the door" to these things.
    Thank you, that the word I was looking for! I think that is what the state is doing..they are smooth!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugnolia View Post
    As Prosecution winds down, are there any thoughts as to what of importance has so far been left out or not mentioned yet?

I can think of quite a number of 'stand-out' events, non-events, videos, conversations, behaviors of ICA, interviews, etc., which in my opinion, should be brought to light.

I have complete confidence in SA, but am beginning to feel a little uneasy that there may be a few things 'missing' so far.

I'll start with a hypothetical:

IF there was a drowning:

~GA would have instantly called 911.
    ~GA would NOT have gone to work that day.
    ~GA would have very quickly dismantled the swimming pool.
    ~GA and CA would NOT have continued living in that house.

YOUR thoughts?
    the following is jmhoo... but the state's case is not about GA. The defense took on this burden in their opening statement. Thusly they won't say a thing about the above things unless the DT opens the door again during their presentation.

Bill Shaefer said today in the trial wrap up video (link in sidebar) that the defense has painted themselves in the corner and taken on a burden. The jury will now wait for the defense to prove THEIR case. And once the defense opens up these silly doors the state will come right back with rebuttal that will blow their "theories" away like the fluff off of a dandilion in a windstorm!

MOO...

keeping with the OP though I think what I am waiting to see to wrap it all up is the botanist and the ping guy...

but AZ lawyer already told me in the legal thread when I asked, that the State can use experts on rebuttal. So for example.. say DT tries to say Casey was in place A on day Z and pings say she wasn't that can open the door for rebuttal like the ping guy from the State.

I'm surprised we have not heard from J Grund and the friend who said her and KC used to bury their pets with stickers in that same spot in the woods.
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

I think the prosecution is doing just fine. I have complete faith that they know exactly what they're doing. I think it's smart to sit back to see whatever Baez has (or thinks he has) up his slimy sleeve and let him dig his own (or more specifically, ICA's) grave. And they're well prepared to stop him in his tracks with whatever nonsense he comes up with. After which, they'll bring home their case, clear and strong, for little Caylee. Trust!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Yep I think the SA is going to let the DT's finish her off all by themselves
    Be sure to watch for my book I'd die for you.
    Some accounts from real DMV victims
    Hopefully will be published
    First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
    Des Sands

My question...if GA were involved...why would he allow ICA to take the car with the body in the trunk, let it get towed...then show up personally to pick, up the car with the smell? Why involve the tow yard worker? Why let anyone else know what was going on? ....I hope I'm making sense...

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast