Billie Dunn's lawyer arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE HECK??!!!!!!!

Billie Dunn seems to have an "arresting" impact on people who come in contact with her :floorlaugh:

Can't wait to hear what this is all about.

WOAH! Hold the Fort! I can't believe this -- well yes I can! You sleep with dogs, most likely you're gonna catch some fleas.

You're right - priceless! Just what BJD needs at this time. However, if it brings more attention to Hailey - I'm all for it :)

MOO

Mel

I can only hope where he was aiming his deadly weapon....lol

KXTS should have more about this at 6.

Honestly, what is in the air in CCity?

I guess we will see a continuance in Billie's 6-15 court appearance ...

Is it wrong ,that I laughed when I saw this thread? This case is beyond weird.

ermm...your honour....my attorney is in jail (I know - he was released). But how priceless is that.

:floorlaugh:

ps: will this effect his law license?

Mel

Wow, i want an attorney that will go to that extreme to get a continuance for me!

not really.....

just checked a bunch of links and haven't seen any additional news.

All I can say is Satsuma and Colorado City must be sister towns !!!

Wait wasn't he involved in some car accident? Could this be a continuation of that?

Wait wasn't he involved in some car accident? Could this be a continuation of that?

He was involved in a DUI, which caused a fatality, years and years ago. He is lucky he got his license to practice reinstated, imo.

This latest news is a very recent bust for assault with a deadly weapon. Apparently, he was in or behind a car, appearing intoxicated, and pointed a 9 mm at a Sweetwater Police Officer when he was approached. I don't have a link; it's being reported as featured on KTXS news, but haven't seen the written report yet. Will post when available.

If these early reports are true, no way will Mr. Young be keeping his license to practice, imo...

OMG ! He pointed a gun at a cop while drunk ??? Unreal

Big Country Attorney Arrested For Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:30 pm CDT June 13, 2011EmailPrint
AAAText Size

UPDATED: 7:17 pm CDT June 13, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Attorney John Young, who is representing Billie Dunn, the mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn, was arrested early Monday morning.According to Sweetwater Police Chief Jim Kelley, an officer on patrol noticed Young in a car behind a residence in the 2100 block of Robert Lee.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/28225110/detail.html

2100 Block of Robert Lee is a rural residential area?

12,000 bond for pointing a gun at LE WTH. He lucky he wasn't shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine