GUILTY PA - Cheryl Bremble for grooming special needs student, Upper Dublin, 2011

White Rain

Reaction score
Female I meant...someone change the title...my poor little son was trying to hand me some nasty -smelling vienna's! He loves 'em but I sure don't!

A Pennsylvania high school teacher was arrested Friday after allegedly giving a student a "sex toy" on school property and having inappropriate conversations with her, myfoxphilly.com reports.
Teacher Cheryl Bremble is facing charges of endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor and related offenses, according to the Montgomery County district attorney's office.
Bremble and the special-needs student were said to have a "special bond" according to police, and Bremble began spending time with the student outside of school, taking her on shopping trips where she purchased expensive clothing items for her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/1...-sex-toy-to-student-police-say/#ixzz1MlrScp00

WhiteRain--Just press the alert button and a mod will fix it. Your story made me laugh. How I remember those days.

This teacher is horrid!! Special Ed kids often have a "special bond" with their teachers but this woman took advantage of that vulnerability. Shame on her!!

If, and this is a huge IF, this student required specialized sex education, there are classes and trainers for this. It's not done, though, until the student is a legal adult. It's interesting to note that many teens with developmental disabilities will identify themselves as bi, being that they don't experience the same societal pressures than typically developing teens. They'll dance with, hold hands with and flirt with whomever interests them and that's totally fine. This teacher used that to her to prey on this teen, I'm afraid.

Thank goodness this girl told her father. Brave young lady!!

Wow. If "rate my teacher" was an alert system ya have to wonder about the comments?

A post back in 1/11/11 says she is kind of weird and tallks about her kids, and she yells.

A post in March said she acts like a teenager.

What in the world was this woman thinking?

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/cheryl-bremble/2447307-t/6

The young lady was extremely brave to tell her dad. Prayers for her.

The teenage girl, according to the arrest affidavit, approached her parents “in tears” May 27 and informed them about the inappropriate text messages Bremble sent to her.

“The concerned parent reported that the inappropriate text messages were of a sexual nature in which Bremble revealed to his daughter that she is bisexual and that she thinks his daughter is ‘hot,’” Upper Dublin Detective Michael B. Lebby wrote in the criminal complaint. “The concerned parent also reported that Bremble had given his daughter a vibrator and sent her multiple texts inquiring if she had used the vibrator.”

http://www.montgomerynews.com/artic...news/doc518cfe78f0be4236943025.txt?viewmode=2

What a creep :puke:

September 2013:

It would be a travesty of justice if you didn’t see the inside of an institution for a while,” Montgomery County President Judge William J. Furber Jr. told Cheryl Bremble as he sentenced her to 30 days to 23 months in the county jail for sending a female student sexually explicit text messages and giving her a sex toy on school property.

A divorced mother of two, Bremble, 43, formerly of Hatboro and most recently of Ambler, can serve her minimum sentence over the course of 15 consecutive weekends beginning Oct. 11, the judge said. The judge also ordered Bremble to complete five years’ probation after she’s paroled from jail, meaning she’ll be under court supervision for about seven years...

The victim reportedly was too traumatized to come to court but her mother tearfully read a letter that her daughter wrote to the judge. In that letter, the victim wrote that Bremble’s conduct made her feel “angry, used, frustrated and physically sick” and that Bremble “ruined” her time at Upper Dublin High School...

Bremble also referred to the girl’s intimate body parts in text messages and Bremble discussed with the girl intimate aspects of Bremble’s relationship with Bremble’s boyfriend, according to the arrest affidavit.

http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2013/10/02/ambler_gazette/news/doc524a014dd2ec9872291905.txt

This creep got off far too lightly. She makes me feel physically sick, too. Well done to the student for telling her parents what was going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back