Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 543
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,062
    Does anyone know how far away JW lives from Smallwood? Walking distance or would he HAVE to drive?

    Anyone know the answer,it is a very good question


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,588
    Thanks for the correction guys.. I guess with Tamir being the one to give all of these intricate details of that nights events I assumed that she was present. She certainly tells the detail by detail by detail of the story of the nights events with amazing detail especially to now see that she was not even present to witness ANY OF WHICH SHE IS REPORTING THESE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF.. weird and more weird..

    Again her words do not add up..she says that she spent that night with Spierer til 1230am(this she says in both Accts).. Tho now she says that Spierer, Rohn went to Rosenbaums to watch the game.. How so if Tadir was with her friend in both Accts til 12:30am.. I know that the game did not begin at after 12:30am as would have to be th case with how Tadir is reaccounting the nights events..

    This just further supports my thoughts that I actually cannot believe a word that is said from them. It is contradictory and filled with holes and inconsistencies when compared with their very own words.

    Very very sad for Laurens poor family who are depending on these friends to be telling the truth so that they can find their daughter. Not further confusing the entire situation with lies, half truths, or self serving cover ups..really sad..


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:


  5. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,385
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Someone posted here yesterday that the scream had been ruled out but did not post a link, so not sure if it happened or not.
    To my knowledge, it hasn't.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:


  7. #154
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,588
    According to frat brother interviewed yesterday JW lives 10 blocks away from Smallwood with roomates that could not even be confirmed if all the roomates had spoken with police.. The link is in last nights thread..


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:


  9. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,385
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    I keep going back to this map for reference, so I thought I should bring it over again.

    Thank you for the great map!


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:


  11. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    Thank you for the great map!
    More than welcome, but Btown gets the credit! I just brought it over from our older thread. It's great though, right?!
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt


    Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kissdegirl For This Useful Post:


  13. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,385
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    There is a FB page for 10th & College...it shows all bars listed on it, including Kilroy's.
    Clu, do you have the link? Thanks


  14. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Thanks for the correction guys.. I guess with Tamir being the one to give all of these intricate details of that nights events I assumed that she was present. She certainly tells the detail by detail by detail of the story of the nights events with amazing detail especially to now see that she was not even present to witness ANY OF WHICH SHE IS REPORTING THESE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF.. weird and more weird..

    Again her words do not add up..she says that she spent that night with Spierer til 1230am(this she says in both Accts).. Tho now she says that Spierer, Rohn went to Rosenbaums to watch the game.. How so if Tadir was with her friend in both Accts til 12:30am.. I know that the game did not begin at after 12:30am as would have to be th case with how Tadir is reaccounting the nights events..

    This just further supports my thoughts that I actually cannot believe a word that is said from them. It is contradictory and filled with holes and inconsistencies when compared with their very own words.

    Very very sad for Laurens poor family who are depending on these friends to be telling the truth so that they can find their daughter. Not further confusing the entire situation with lies, half truths, or self serving cover ups..really sad..
    I've been saying all along that I think the girl roommate has been lying or not very forthcoming.
    For me, the red flag was when she spoke all lovey-dovey about LS and JW's relationship, despite the evidence pointing to LS seeking out the company of another male that night,
    and JW's friends attacking him.

    A friend/roommate would know of relationship problems like that.

    <modsnip>.
    Last edited by Salem; 06-14-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Let's not speculate about innocent people please.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ven For This Useful Post:


  16. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NC/OH
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    According to frat brother interviewed yesterday JW lives 10 blocks away from Smallwood with roomates that could not even be confirmed if all the roomates had spoken with police.. The link is in last nights thread..
    Thanks for the answer!

    Hmmm so that's probably a 20-30 minute walk? Probably more likely to drive over to that area if he did indeed go to Smallwood that night. Does anyone know the parking situation in the area? Here at Ohio State most parking areas require paid passes or you must pay to park at a meter. However, most parking near campus/residential areas for students is free at night.

    Just wondering if someone would be able to easily park and wait for her to walk by?


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ncbuckeyecb For This Useful Post:


  18. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    I've been saying all along that I think the girl roommate has been lying or not very forthcoming.
    For me, the red flag was when she spoke all lovey-dovey about LS and JW's relationship, despite the evidence pointing to LS seeking out the company of another male that night,
    and JW's friends attacking him.

    A friend/roommate would know of relationship problems like that.

    I wonder if Tamir and Jesse have ever fooled around with each other.
    I can understand why you may think HT is not being forthcoming...but I think it's more being NAIVE. Those nice boys would never doing anything to hurt LS.


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:


  20. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    607
    Friendships forged four years ago at the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity house on the IU campus may play a role in this investigation. It was at the AEP house that Spierer's boyfriend, Jesse Wolff, met Jay Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum is believed to be the last person to have seen Spierer at 4:30 a.m. at his apartment.
    http://www.fox59.com/news/bloomingto...,3710472.story

    I don't remember hearing that JW and JR were connected by the fraternity. I also agree that HT's story doesn't add up.


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ingra1327 For This Useful Post:


  22. #162
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    I've been saying all along that I think the girl roommate has been lying or not very forthcoming.
    For me, the red flag was when she spoke all lovey-dovey about LS and JW's relationship, despite the evidence pointing to LS seeking out the company of another male that night,
    and JW's friends attacking him.

    A friend/roommate would know of relationship problems like that.

    I wonder if Tamir and Jesse have ever fooled around with each other.
    The roommate makes me a bit uneasy. I found it kind of telling that one of the FIRST things we heard from her was how GREAT the relationship between LS and JW was and that he "would never do anything to hurt her". That was a few days before the BFs whereabouts were even questioned. Kind of like if your husband walked into the house and you said "Hi honey, I didn't cheat on you!". Would you not assume something was not right?

    Why would she jump right to "he wouldn't hurt her" before anyone even brought JW up. I believe it was just around the time that we learned LS HAD a boyfriend. Of course it could be editing of the news video/liberal reporting. Perhaps she was asked, directly, about their relationship, but from what I remember the statement was made within the first breaking articles about this girl going missing. Seems like a statement that would be reserved for if/when JW became a POI. He was not at that point.


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilcheese For This Useful Post:


  24. #163
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    http://www.fox59.com/news/bloomingto...,3710472.story

    I don't remember hearing that JW and JR were connected by the fraternity. I also agree that HT's story doesn't add up.
    It is stated here : http://mobile.baltimoresun.com/p.p?m...%3D0%26DPL%3D5


    It is in that article, I didn't want to link the direct quote because it does state the Frat in question and I wasn't sure if that was against the rules. Looks like JR and JW have been in the same frat for the entirety of their academic career.

    Looks like the Chapter closed in 2008, or was no longer recognized by the college for hazing. They were reinstated in 2010.


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilcheese For This Useful Post:


  26. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    I've been saying all along that I think the girl roommate has been lying or not very forthcoming.
    For me, the red flag was when she spoke all lovey-dovey about LS and JW's relationship, despite the evidence pointing to LS seeking out the company of another male that night,
    and JW's friends attacking him.

    A friend/roommate would know of relationship problems like that.

    I wonder if Tamir and Jesse have ever fooled around with each other.
    I agree with you and believe Tamir is not telling everything.Who knows maybe she had here eye on JW.Girls can become very jealous of one another.I believe LS relationship with her boyfriend was on shaky ground.Instead of going to see him,she went to two other guy's apartment.That is telling to me.


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

    Ven

  28. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    607
    I saw the fraternity link in a few articles today. I wonder what the significance could be, if any, since JR was the last to see LS, and JW, presumably, knew JR well as his frat brother.


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ingra1327 For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 199
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 06:20 PM
  2. IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 3-Jun-2011 - barefoot
    By marycarney in forum Lauren Spierer
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:16 AM
  3. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:43 AM
  4. Replies: 535
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 07:58 PM
  5. Replies: 697
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •