Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Hybrid View

2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

This is a daily news thread for HLN coverage of the Caylee Anthony case. Please post about the following shows in this thread:

Mike Galanos
    Vinnie Politan
    Jane Velez-Mitchell
    Nancy Grace
    Dr. Drew
    Joy Behar

Please keep it limited to the current show in real time and only include discussion about the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you.

Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
    WSSoSueMe@aol.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:

Does this mean nobody watched HLN yet I know I refuse to except maybe NG due to LKB.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

HLN News Coverage of Caylee Anthony Trial

Linda Kenney Baden, a former attorney for Casey Anthony, is now a contributor for HLN and In Session.

Want to try and get through and ask a question? The contact info is provided below.

Prime NewsWant to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
    Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Vinnie was just asking viewers and his guests what they would ask Casey if she testifies.

How about: It had already been 31 days when Cindy called 911. What were you planning to do? Were you EVER going to report her 'missing'?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

OH my.......... JVM clapping her hands wildly to get the guests to stop talking.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

JVM asks guests "please don't go rogue on me because then they call me in and ask why I let everyone talk over eachother".

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Jean Winetraub (sp) on JVM just said that she thinks the jurors asking for evidence shows that they were discussing the trial and it will send the case back on appeal... what do you guys think? Are juror questions recorded in some way?

If it was just one juror who asked about it then it doesn't mean anyone was talking about it..
    WDYT???

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coloradoteacher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coloradoteacher View Post
    Jean Winetraub (sp) on JVM just said that she thinks the jurors asking for evidence shows that they were discussing the trial and it will send the case back on appeal... what do you guys think? Are juror questions recorded in some way?

If it was just one juror who asked about it then it doesn't mean anyone was talking about it..
    WDYT???
    I personally think one juror asked a court deputy who goes back into the jury room with them, and the deputy asked by a show of hands how many agreed that they didn't see it, then possibly he instructed them to write a note to the judge.

If anything was done out of the way in the jury room, the deputies would have told HHJP and someone if not all of them would have been dismissed. IMHO
    Justice For Caylee Marie

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Bill Shaeffer on NG tonight! YAY!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    Bill Shaeffer on NG tonight! YAY!

I just love him. He says that the Jury will be 7 to 5 LWOP.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    I just love him. He says that the Jury will be 7 to 5 LWOP.
    I've listened to Bill S' commentary throughout the trial and respect his views on the case. I, too, think the jury will vote in favor of LWOP as I don't see enough evidence for DP. jmo

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

WDYT???
    What do I think? I think JW is a <self-snipped> who is not just drinking but helping to mix the Koolaid.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Caller thinks ICA has ton take the stand. Thinks that is the only way.

The panel all says she will not take the stand.

NG: when has Baez bowed to wisdom.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

I have a question concerning the JVM show.

RIght before commerical, after discussing the heart sticker, Jane stated that the jury didn't even here testimony that they (Casey) used to bury their pets on the lot on Suburban and even put heart stickers on these pets...???

I know one of the friends told investigators that they used to bury pets there but did anyone ever mention that they put heart stickers on these pets?

WHERE THE HECK DID I MISS THIS STATEMENT....or is Jane improvising again???????

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

I believe that is true.
    I remember the info on it being on the very early threads.

A search for Kio Marie should bring up something about it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moodyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post

RIght before commerical, after discussing the heart sticker, Jane stated that the jury didn't even here testimony that they (Casey) used to bury their pets on the lot on Suburban and even put heart stickers on these pets...???

I know one of the friends told investigators that they used to bury pets there but did anyone ever mention that they put heart stickers on these pets?

I have been hearing this all over the place too- I just read Kiomarie Cruz's interview with LE and she doesn't even say she used the area for a pet cemetery- that is the story that she sold to the globe or some other tabloid for a whole bunch of money, but in her actual interview she just says that casey, her and another friend used to have picnics in the remains site area. This makes it a little more obvious as to why the SA didn't call her to testify...

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to coloradoteacher For This Useful Post:

I have been hearing this all over the place too- I just read Kiomarie Cruz's interview with LE and she doesn't even say she used the area for a pet cemetery- that is the story that she sold to the globe or some other tabloid for a whole bunch of money, but in her actual interview she just says that casey, her and another friend used to have picnics in the remains site area. This makes it a little more obvious as to why the SA didn't call her to testify...
    But did that Globe story state that Kio Marie stated that they would place heart stickers on these deceased pets???

I have heard the whole pet cemetery story but NEVER heard they placed heart stickers on the carcasses???

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Idk about the stickers but the "pet cemetery" is behind the school -
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

37. The Following User Says Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got his hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

LKB: record shows back in Nov told his son he was going to get the reward money

************replace LKB with Jayne Weintraub
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 06-14-2011 at 08:21 PM.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

39. The Following User Says Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got her hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

This is from Janie Weintraub? If RK did it, why go with the accident theory?

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got her hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

That was Jayne Weintraub not LKB.

I don't know how she can get on tv and suggest Roy Kronk of killing Caylee when Baez has said that Caylee died June 16, in the Anthony's swimming pool accidentally.

She better watch what she says before she hears from Kronk's lawyer!!

JMOO
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TigerBalm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBalm View Post
    That was Jayne Weintraub not LKB.

I don't know how she can get on tv and suggest Roy Kronk of killing Caylee when Baez has said that Caylee died June 16, in the Anthony's swimming pool accidentally.

She better watch what she says before she hears from Kronk's lawyer!!

JMOO
    Jayne W is full of it and sounds very unintelligent!

It is very obvious that the State did NOT call Kronk to the stand because he did not ADD anything to their presentation. He discovered the remains...this does NOT speak to whether or not Casey is responsible for Caylee's death or whether Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool.

NOW...if Baez should call Kronk as a defense witness (and I suspect it is a DEFINITE), THEN SA will present Kronk testimony....

Sheesh....Jane needs to just sit quiet and smile...she is heading down the hamster tube with Baez and LBK

45. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Jayne W is full of it and sounds very unintelligent!

It is very obvious that the State did NOT call Kronk to the stand because he did not ADD anything to their presentation. He discovered the remains...this does NOT speak to whether or not Casey is responsible for Caylee's death or whether Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool.

NOW...if Baez should call Kronk as a defense witness (and I suspect it is a DEFINITE), THEN SA will present Kronk testimony....

Sheesh....Jane needs to just sit quiet and smile...she is heading down the hamster tube with Baez and LBK
    Coincidence that her initials are "JW"? I think not.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    Coincidence that her initials are "JW"? I think not.

Worth repeating by quoting!!!

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast