2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
This is a daily news thread for HLN coverage of the Caylee Anthony case. Please post about the following shows in this thread:

Mike Galanos
Vinnie Politan
Jane Velez-Mitchell
Nancy Grace
Dr. Drew
Joy Behar

Please keep it limited to the current show in real time and only include discussion about the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you.

:blowkiss:

Does this mean nobody watched HLN yet I know I refuse to except maybe NG due to LKB.

HLN News Coverage of Caylee Anthony Trial

Linda Kenney Baden, a former attorney for Casey Anthony, is now a contributor for HLN and “In Session.”

Want to try and get through and ask a question? The contact info is provided below.

Prime NewsWant to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Vinnie was just asking viewers and his guests what they would ask Casey if she testifies.

How about: It had already been 31 days when Cindy called 911. What were you planning to do? Were you EVER going to report her 'missing'?

OH my.......... JVM clapping her hands wildly to get the guests to stop talking.

JVM asks guests "please don't go rogue on me because then they call me in and ask why I let everyone talk over eachother".

Jean Winetraub (sp) on JVM just said that she thinks the jurors asking for evidence shows that they were discussing the trial and it will send the case back on appeal... what do you guys think? Are juror questions recorded in some way?

If it was just one juror who asked about it then it doesn't mean anyone was talking about it..
WDYT???

I have a question concerning the JVM show.

RIght before commerical, after discussing the heart sticker, Jane stated that the jury didn't even here testimony that they (Casey) used to bury their pets on the lot on Suburban and even put heart stickers on these pets...???

I know one of the friends told investigators that they used to bury pets there but did anyone ever mention that they put heart stickers on these pets?

WHERE THE HECK DID I MISS THIS STATEMENT....or is Jane improvising again???????

I believe that is true.
I remember the info on it being on the very early threads.

A search for Kio Marie should bring up something about it.

I have a question concerning the JVM show.

RIght before commerical, after discussing the heart sticker, Jane stated that the jury didn't even here testimony that they (Casey) used to bury their pets on the lot on Suburban and even put heart stickers on these pets...???

I know one of the friends told investigators that they used to bury pets there but did anyone ever mention that they put heart stickers on these pets?

WHERE THE HECK DID I MISS THIS STATEMENT....or is Jane improvising again???????

I have been hearing this all over the place too- I just read Kiomarie Cruz's interview with LE and she doesn't even say she used the area for a pet cemetery- that is the story that she sold to the globe or some other tabloid for a whole bunch of money, but in her actual interview she just says that casey, her and another friend used to have picnics in the remains site area. This makes it a little more obvious as to why the SA didn't call her to testify...

LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got his hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

LKB: record shows back in Nov told his son he was going to get the reward money

************replace LKB with Jayne Weintraub

Regarding the question about KC taking the stand, I have to ask, if anyone could keep from bursting out loud, when they are swearing her in "To Tell The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing But The Truth"....:waitasec::crazy::maddening:

LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got her hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

This is from Janie Weintraub? If RK did it, why go with the accident theory?

Good evening :seeya:

Nancy Grace starting now.......

NG

Bombshell tonight -

CA called back to the witness stand and still tries to protect tot mom, some say to the point of changing her testimony.

Casey looks bored & irritated as her mother cries on the stand. As CA steps down from the stand she mouths "I love you" to Casey; Casey looks away.

Defense claims someone else dressed Caylee after death in the wrong sized clothes?

LKB: state didn't call RK to the stand for a reason - state afraid of how he got her hands on Caylee - maybe he killed her

That was Jayne Weintraub not LKB.

I don't know how she can get on tv and suggest Roy Kronk of killing Caylee when Baez has said that Caylee died June 16, in the Anthony's swimming pool accidentally.

She better watch what she says before she hears from Kronk's lawyer!!

JMOO

BOMBSHELL Tonight......DEfense Team Plans REVEALED!!

Attachments

• wile-e-coyote.jpg
    wile-e-coyote.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 53
I did a search here for kio marie and what she said about where they buried pets.
Was able to pull up 26 page thread on her, but did not read it.
Also did a search on google that brought up alot links from other sites on the subject.

Nancy Grace cracks me up. The way she mouthed 'I love you'. :floorlaugh:

I don't necessarily believe she looked away without reacting to CA. Her brows went up and she gave some kind of face.

Jean Winetraub (sp) on JVM just said that she thinks the jurors asking for evidence shows that they were discussing the trial and it will send the case back on appeal... what do you guys think? Are juror questions recorded in some way?

If it was just one juror who asked about it then it doesn't mean anyone was talking about it..
WDYT???

I personally think one juror asked a court deputy who goes back into the jury room with them, and the deputy asked by a show of hands how many agreed that they didn't see it, then possibly he instructed them to write a note to the judge.

If anything was done out of the way in the jury room, the deputies would have told HHJP and someone if not all of them would have been dismissed. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff