Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Sexual abuse survivor just called into JVM and said that people who are abused will show the behavior that Casey showed. Did anyone hear this? Not that I believe that Casey was abused but that was interesting.
    But then again didn't that one expert on those things say that she didn't present like an abuse victim? I may have it all messed up. We will probably never know the truth.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

NG

Bombshell tonight - Three years to the date Caylee goes missing, defense reveals both GA & LA had paternity tests regarding Caylee

FBI experts testify. Hair found on the shovel Casey borrowed - Caucasian - unknown origin.

Showing video from courtroom
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Here comes Nancy! Bombshell Tonight!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

Wonder if LA is still proud of her? Well we don't even know which CMA he was refering to at Caylee's memorial.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

CMA, I have to say that was disturbing and weird. But I believe he was talking to Caylee.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Sexual abuse survivor just called into JVM and said that people who are abused will show the behavior that Casey showed. Did anyone hear this? Not that I believe that Casey was abused but that was interesting.
    Being a SA survivor doesn't make someone an expert in the area. The truth is that anyone could say the same for just about any behavior. SA victims react in such diverse ways it is impossible to say anyone "acts like a SA survivor." Sociopaths will show the same behavior as well and at least IMO she acts much more like a sociopath.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sappysoul For This Useful Post:

Here comes Lenny 9-1-1 call!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

LP at the A's door last night! What nerve. Have they not been through enough?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fla*mom View Post
    But then again didn't that one expert on those things say that she didn't present like an abuse victim? I may have it all messed up. We will probably never know the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by sappysoul View Post
    Being a SA survivor doesn't make someone an expert in the area. The truth is that anyone could say the same for just about any behavior. SA victims react in such diverse ways it is impossible to say anyone "acts like a SA survivor." Sociopaths will show the same behavior as well and at least IMO she acts much more like a sociopath.
    I totally agree with the both of you! I don't believe that she was abused at all and think it was just one of her lies again. I don't know how anyone could take this girl seriously considering the amount and depth in lies that she has told.
    !~*Mar*~!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Why does the DT think that incest occurred? Probably because KC said so, and we all know what she's all about. Except maybe her DT, LOL.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fla*mom View Post
    LP at the A's door last night! What nerve. Have they not been through enough?
    Is that what they said? Really LP showed up at their door last night

NG

Showing questioning by JB to expert regarding paternity tests

No blood found in car, or on shovel

Did CA wash away crucial evidence?

Argument erupts w/ defense & prosecution re: LA paternity of Caylee

Showing video of memorial when LA spoke

Jean Casares: Several questions about DNA; expert asked if he was asked to do a paternity test on LA if he were Caylee's father; jury went to lunch; argument in open court, JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith; only test results are relevant according to JA.

Natisha: GA called 911 last night fearing intruder trying to get into house; Leonard Padilla; lawyer will pursue restraining order for harassment.

Bill Schaeffer: JB wanted to leave impression on jury that incest had occurred; JB has to present evidence on allegations; defense fell flat today, just trying to raise reasonable doubt on lack of evidence.

NG: JB calling same witnesses as SA had

Peter Odom: Giving JB more credit; doing what good defense attorneys do, planting a seed. FBI had same suspicions on paternity, why they did tests.

Renee Rockwell: Exactly what PO said; all defense was doing was plugging holes, by planting the seeds the jury went to lunch thinking about question (of paternity) the entire time.

commercial
    Rest in Peace

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Haven't seen Padilla making his talk show rounds, where is he. I've always taken what he has says with a grain of salt, anyway.

What if anything can JP do to keep JB in line with his questioning of the jurors? Like what he did today...once he said it, it was to late...the jury heard it! What if he keeps this up? Can the SA talk to JP privately to express their concern over JB's tactics?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by snowdaze View Post
    Why does the DT think that incest occurred? Probably because KC said so, and we all know what she's all about. Except maybe her DT, LOL.
    yep, because KC said so. You know she had her hand behind her back with her fingers crossed.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trvl4Lyfe View Post
    Haven't seen Padilla making his talk show rounds, where is he. I've always taken what he has says with a grain of salt, anyway.
    Supposedly out filming scenes for a show. Hoping to get the A's to talk to him. Like that was ever gonna happen.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to fla*mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    What if anything can JP do to keep JB in line with his questioning of the jurors? Like what he did today...once he said it, it was to late...the jury heard it! What if he keeps this up? Can the SA talk to JP privately to express their concern over JB's tactics?
    Not only did the Jury hear it but just before lunch. Such calculated timing.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith

That is a major concern for me................

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trvl4Lyfe View Post
    BBM...I'm not sure where he is right now, but last night he was on Hopespring Drive with Judge Jeanine from FOX.

"Deputies said George Anthony called them after bounty hunter Leonard Padilla went to the Hopespring Drive home with a television crew around 5 p.m."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...d=caseytwitter

"Padilla and the crew were shooting footage for a two-hour special edition of “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” And, yes, that footage will be in the program at 9 p.m. Saturday, a Fox News spokeswoman said."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...le+Feedfetcher
    Last edited by Americka; 06-16-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: additional source of info...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:

4 spectators had to leave the courtroom because they were falling asleep. Thats because they have been standing in line for 24 hrs!!!!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

NG

Showing video clips.....

Jean Casares: Four spectators fell asleep in courtroom; JB asking witnesses about blood because as body decomposes (in trunk), blood would be in trunk (?)

Juror #4 had notebook open immediately and took notes all day

Dr. Hua: Body wouldn't be bleeding if victim died of asphyxiation.

NG: Questions completely misplaced as to either State or defense COD.

commercial
    Rest in Peace

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Americka View Post
    BBM...I'm not sure where he is right now, but last night he was on Hopespring Drive with Judge Jeanine from FOX.

"Deputies said George Anthony called them after bounty hunter Leonard Padilla went to the Hopespring Drive home with a television crew around 5 p.m."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...d=caseytwitter
    I really thought J.Pierro had more class-guess I was wrong!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

BS has it right on the money about people expecting to hear JB present his case he stated in his OS. (well I didn't but...). Some people, including that defense guy on NG seem to think JB is going to show his cards later. I don't think...I know he doesn't...have any cards to show! On twitter someone said he's knocking out the forensics first then he'll air the family laundry. I would think if he had anything, he would start with that. NG says...what's with all the blood questions? Ask it once! Neither theory involves bloodshed!

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith

That is a major concern for me................
    Yes ... While they cannot knowingly cause a mistrial they could cause a mistrial. The new trial future Jury pool is tainted by the trial coverage and spin from former Defense team. Defense could pursue a different approach knowing how bad this one went and the State's case and stand a better chance.

This might be the desperate last ditch strategy ... To force a mistrial ... With an un-intentional veil.

JB will resort to anything and everything to save his girl else she will reveal his dirty laundry - literally. ICA operates that way IMO
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

JB and his questions don't even fit his theory. The Jury will want to hear JB's reasoning to what he said in his opening. He said too much IMO. Now he has to go back and prove molestation, he has to prove Kronk hid Caylee(oh and btw where?) on and on

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast