Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I heard him say that too... then Dr. Drew cut him off. But I was dying to hear the answer to that.[ according to LP anyway.]

I know he has issues, but sometimes he has been correct. And I think he might know where it was stored.

As for the body, I highly doubt LE KNEW where it was. But I bet they had some theories and that area was on their list. imoo
    Hey I have posted so many times in support of him.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    oh wow. I sort of assumed that since he always smiles so big at them, pauses and holds the smile - that they were smiling back at him.
    And thank you for the mental picture that your post gives me. Like a comedian getting no response. "Wow. Tough crowd."
    Justice for CAYLEE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

Darn- missed Dr. Drew's jury. What did they say?

I think each of the times he said CMA he was taalking about different CMA's. When he said ' I miss you" he meant Caylee. But when he said he was proud of you, ? Maybe he meant Cindi Marie or Casey Marie ?
    Hmm... that's an interesting take on it. I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder which C M A he was talking to when he said, "I need you to know that I'll never forget the promise I made to you". Or which one he was thinking of when he kissed the bracelet repeatedly (that, IIRC, was given to him by ICA).

Personally, his display at the memorial was creepy and vulgar, IMO. But stress and grief does strange things.
    Last edited by suzihawk; 06-16-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: grammar

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Marsha Clark on joy whats her name

9. The Following User Says Thank You to azscr4mbl3r For This Useful Post:

So LP knows where the duct taped was stored, eh?

Did I dream this or does anyone remember reading a few years ago that same duct taped was found at Lee's house?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. We're all mad here."

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Hmm... that's an interesting take on it. I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder which C M A he was talking to when he said, "I'm so proud of you" and, "I need you to know that I'll never forget the promise I made to you". Or which one he was thinking of when he kissed the bracelet repeatedly (that, IIRC, was given to him by ICA).

Personally, his display at the memorial was creepy and vulgar, IMO. But stress and grief do strange things.
    Very creepy. He knew the world would be scrutinizing what he said. Who is he "proud" of??? Not something you'd say to a 3 year old at their memorial... It's just weird.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post
    Darn- missed Dr. Drew's jury. What did they say?
    Mark E said JP made a big mistake by allowing juror #4 who doesn't like to judge people on the jury. I said this all along....

My gut tells me she is one who will cause a hung jury

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by azscr4mbl3r View Post
    Marsha Clark on joy whats her name
    joy wray?? what did she say?
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

I just hope ICA isn't rewarded for being successful in keeping Caylee's body her secret. I don't care if Kronk went in that trash dump where ICA threw her body to relieve himself or he just wanted to look around in hopes of finding Caylee, God bless him, he did find her. I wish him the best.

Hoping the PT keeps driving it home that Caylee was submerged in water for so long, of course evidence is lost. Drive it right back at Baez.

Anxious that when Jessie G. is testifying, he will go lite on how great ICA was when he met her, after all she told him he was the father of her baby when she knew different. She used him like she used others.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    I think she meant she is on Joy Behar's show.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikki 01 For This Useful Post:

When the trial is over, Ya think the Jurors will be offended when they learn all these talking heads assumed they were as oblivious to the facts of the case as they (talkingheads) were/are?
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

NO, lol, sorry.
    Marcia Clark is on JOY Behar's show.
    Your idea sounded better...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Mark E said JP made a big mistake by allowing juror #4 who doesn't like to judge people on the jury. I said this all along....

My gut tells me she is one who will cause a hung jury
    I think she will surprise DT and be most outspoken Juror for "guilty" verdict. 1st phone call home - I imagine she was shocked by the swearing and Ica's only concern - getting her boyfriends phone number..

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Joy Behar from the view... I don't care for her but for whatever reason maybe a late taping and better guest availability she get guest that haven't been on all day long. like Marsha Clark. Marsha Clark always has some honest commentary. IMHO

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azscr4mbl3r For This Useful Post:

oh wow. I sort of assumed that since he always smiles so big at them, pauses and holds the smile - that they were smiling back at him.
    I know. I always thought they were smiling back too. He ALWAYS starts with a big ol smarmy "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen." Looks like it might not be working so well.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post
    This is interesting discussion on Dr. Drew about jury selection. Juror #4 feels she can't judge. Why in the world is she on a DP case jury?
    Long story. The State wanted to use one of their pre-emptory strikes on her because she said she didn't want/like to judge others and, IMO, because she didn't seem up to handling all the forensic details. They had their mind made about her already so when they were up to bat, they asked her very few questions. When they tried to use the PS, the DT objected because it's illegal to use race (she's an African American) as a reason for a PS. The Judge agreed and rehabiliated her about whether she felt she was able to judge others and she said she could. So here she is.

I hope I explained that right.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Ewww. Shared licorice through the hole like "Lady and the Tramp"? Blech.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

No....Marsha Clark on Joy BEHAR show

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by azscr4mbl3r View Post
    Joy Behar from the view... I don't care for her but for whatever reason maybe a late taping and better guest availability she get guest that haven't been on all day long. like Marsha Clark. Marsha Clark always has some honest commentary. IMHO

i was wondering how joy w got so popular again!! lol- silly me- jump to conclusion !
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Long story. The State wanted to use one of their pre-emptory strikes on her because she said she didn't want/like to judge others and, IMO, because she didn't seem up to handling all the forensic details. They had their mind made about her already so when they were up to bat, they asked her very few questions. When they tried to use the PS, the DT objected because it's illegal to use race (she's an African American) as a reason for a PS. The Judge agreed and rehabiliated her about whether she felt she was able to judge others and she said she could. So here she is.

I hope I explained that right.
    Thanks for the explanation. I thought Judge P was more fair than that. Sounds like he agreed they didn't want her because of race. Surprised SA couldn't explain that race was not an issue, but inability to judge others certainly was!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

In this high tech era it blows my mind that over 24 hours later these people are still going on about Thompson's association with George. Seriously?

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sappysoul For This Useful Post:

Greta covering case now- btw

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

I think she will surprise DT and be most outspoken Juror for "guilty" verdict. 1st phone call home - I imagine she was shocked by the swearing and Ica's only concern - getting her boyfriends phone number..
    I have thought that since day 1. People may disagree with me, but in my gut, I feel that juror #4 is going to HATE ICA. Juror #4 is a very conservative, religious, middle aged black woman, with old school family values. I cannot imagine how she felt about the way ICA treated her parents in those tapes, when she said they were a 'waste of time' to call, and when she said 'All they wanted was Caylee back.'

I know that many African American's have valid reasons to distrust LE at times. And that is a major reason Baez fought for this juror. BUT Casey Anthony must have made this woman really angry when she heard all those coldblooded lies she told to the people looking for her child. And she will have no sympathy for this spoiled brat, who had everything handed to her on a silver platter. IMO, Juror # 4 will have no problem judging ICA when the time comes.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I have thought that since day 1. People may disagree with me, but in my gut, I feel that juror #4 is going to HATE ICA. Juror #4 is a very conservative, religious, middle aged black woman, with old school family values. I cannot imagine how she felt about the way ICA treated her parents in those tapes, when she said they were a 'waste of time' to call, and when she said 'All they wanted was Caylee back.'

I know that many African American's have valid reasons to distrust LE at times. And that is a major reason Baez fought for this juror. BUT Casey Anthony must have made this woman really angry when she heard all those coldblooded lies she told to the people looking for her child. And she will have no sympathy for this spoiled brat, who had everything handed to her on a silver platter. IMO, Juror # 4 will have no problem judging ICA when the time comes.
    I hope you are right! IIRC, she made a face during the jailhouse tape where ICA had her tantrum- or was it the first phone call home, the "total waste of time"?

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoebeb For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast