Cindy mouths, "I love you" to Casey

No, but it's not suprising if she still feels love for her child. I'm going to have to see the video to prove it though.

Is there really anything greater than the love a mother has for a child? Even when that child disappoints you so greatly, as this one surely has disappointed her mom?

As a mother, I really don't find this surprising. We may hate the choices our children make; we may abhor their actions, but still, we love them.

The day I stop loving my son, they might as well bury me.

WFTV.com Video #4 starting at about 14:10. The video is there, but blurred:banghead:

ICA is her child that she carried for 9 months. CA is not the one on trial for murdering her child, and she is not the sociopath.

I dont fault her for loving her daughter....she cant turn it off.

I disagree.

If you look realllly, realllly closely you will see that Cindy is saying, "Elephant shoes".

No thanks necessary, folks. However, free drinks can be sent to me at...... lol

CA still loves ICA but does she even start to think that she and GA very well might have been next on ICA's death list? :twocents:

CA still loves ICA but does she even start to think that she and GA very well might have been next on ICA's death list? :twocents:

I think even if she KNEW that as fact, she would still love her daughter.
It's a natural thing.

Killing your daughter and throwing her in the woods is not natural.

Loving your daughter til you die no matter WHAT is.

They played it on JVM and it was a clear video and obvious to me that she said it, even though it was a little bit on an angle, from her right side.

I am guessing it will also be on Nancy.

IMVHO it is very hard for those of us that are mother's out here not to sympathize with CA. I have a son and even if he did something this heinous, I would be devastated, disappointed beyond words and horrified but, what could I do, he is my son. I can't not love him anymore. I can't. Yes, it is painful to watch ICA treat her parents like this, and I want to shake them and say ADMIT YOUR CHILD IS HORRIBLE, but they cannot, she is their child. They will keep putting money into her jail account, they will keep sending her letters she won't read, they will keep begging her for visits until they die, they just will. Cindy's letters to ICA as of August of 2010 are pledging her love to ICA. It breaks my heart for CA and GA to have to go thru this but she is their child and they will never turn on her.

IMVHO the A's KNOW what she is, the murderer of their beloved Caylee, and they love her anyway, its a mother's love. A mother's love ICA did NOT have for Caylee.

ICA is a spoiled rotten petulant child, she is a rotten apple, she will do fine in prison or on death row (I read her jailhouse letters to RA). She will be just fine no matter what happens to her, we aren't going to win here, bc CA won't say she turned on her and ICA will be fine in prison, Caylee is gone which is what she wanted, and as long as ICA has a shower and some sleep and some hot CO's to look at or do God knows what with, she will be just fine. Sad but true, of course that is just MHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back