Hailey Memorial Defaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this has anything to do with BJD's attorney being arrested?

I know ,
This poor kid ...it just seems like noone cares . So sad

Hailey's Bridge is now Hailey's Hope and is located across the street from the padlocked house she knows as home. I have photographs I took if anyone is interests. They are only of Hailey's Hope, the home is not in the images, nor any people.

Yes, I'd be interested in seeing your photos, keepthemontheradar.. So am I understanding that the entire memorial that was at Hailey's Bridge has been moved now across the street from the house that Hailey called home?

And was this a result of the bridge memorial being defaced? I am sickened that these 2 <unusual people> have thus far gotten away with cold blood murder on top of what I would say is an entire plethora of other vile sexual in nature charges that now will never be brought due to advanced decomp of Hailey's remains we will never even know what the COD of this beautiful girl was..

It is hard to still come here and see the outright injustice that is taking place in this child's murder.. It is very difficult..

So, as painful as it is to even ask, does anyone have any updates on Billie and her boyfriend? Are they still together and living in a new city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member