1337 users online (213 members and 1124 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Heard this on our local news this morning.

Prayers for the recovery of this precious little girl.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Okay - this is my first post.

http://sbcops.com/2011/07/01/ramona-...eas-exhausted/

As of 7/1/11, nothing had been found at the excavation site.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I am new to this forum and I been intrigued and saddened by this case at the same time.

For the longest time, there was a lot of information regarding this case at a website by the name of the Knapp Family. As long as I knew about it, all the links from the home page that had to do with the Knapp family, were dead. Only the link to Ramona Price remained alive.

Well, within the last two weeks, I went back to check and there were an update. An contradictory scenario was given for Ramona's disappearance. She was playing outside with her sibling (?) and a teenage boy, when her father called the kids in. The sibling went inside and assumed Ramona had, too. After awhile, the father, the grandfather, and sibling searched. Then, the police were called.

I sent an email to the contact about how this second scenario came about. No answer as of yet. But when I went back to the page, it had been reformatted and renamed. www. ramonaprice . com.

Odd!

Remembering Ramona on the 52nd anniversary of her disappearance!

Remembering Ramona on the 53rd anniversary of her disappearance!

did they ever find the little girl's body? how sad she looks like a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Do you think she was murdered? right after she was kidnapped at 7 years old. Sadly i believe she was murdered as soon as she was kidnapped on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by youngsters View Post
    did they ever find the little girl's body? how sad she looks like a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Do you think she was murdered? right after she was kidnapped at 7 years old. Sadly i believe she was murdered as soon as she was kidnapped on that day.
    From searching online it doesn't appear that Ramona has been found yet very sadly.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

I sadly believe this little girl is dead, she died as soon as she was kidnapped. I hope they find her remains soon, so she can rip and with her parents who now is in heaven.

Another year and no news. Very sad!

Price Age Progression Photo

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoEyes View Post
    Another year and no news. Very sad!
    Years have gone by but research into this loss has not stopped.

Attaching age progression photo completed by National Center for Missing and Exploited (NCMEC) 4-21-14.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoEyes View Post
    For the longest time, there was a lot of information regarding this case at a website by the name of the Knapp Family. As long as I knew about it, all the links from the home page that had to do with the Knapp family, were dead. Only the link to Ramona Price remained alive.

Well, within the last two weeks, I went back to check and there were an update. An contradictory scenario was given for Ramona's disappearance. She was playing outside with her sibling (?) and a teenage boy, when her father called the kids in. The sibling went inside and assumed Ramona had, too. After awhile, the father, the grandfather, and sibling searched. Then, the police were called.

I sent an email to the contact about how this second scenario came about. No answer as of yet. But when I went back to the page, it had been reformatted and renamed. www. ramonaprice . com.

Odd!
    Maybe this was something that the sibling remembered years later.
    Was the teenage boy still there when they started searching?
    I assume that he was found and questioned?

This is the first I have heard of this new "scenario" that reportedly occurred just prior to Ramona's disappearance. Any idea who posted this information?

No. No idea. If the first scenario, the one presented to the police investigating the disappearance is false, why would you do that? Lie to the police and then hope your daughter is found. It does not make any sense. I think someone is suffering from dementia, at the very least.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast