Love at first sight

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A South African businessman is refusing to leave Croatia until he finds a girl who he spotted across a crowded bar.

Keith Van Der Spuy has never even spoken to the girl but says she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

He has cancelled his flight home and taken out adverts in local newspapers in the port town of Split.

Mr Van Der Spuy says he lost site of the pretty young woman shortly after she smiled at him across the bar.

But he's convinced she was a local because he heard her calling to a female friend shortly before he

lost site of her.

Van Der Spuy, who is also the head of the South African water-polo association, said he could not get her out of his mind and when he got to the airport realised he could not board the plane.

He has already extended his holiday for four months, and says he is prepared to stay in Split for as long as it takes.

He told Croatian daily Slobodna Dalmacija: "I will not leave this place for years if I have to. When I saw her and she looked at me I knew she was the one. There was pure chemistry between us.

"I can't get her out of my head. I just want to meet her and see her long dark hair and beautiful smile again. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"If she is married or is not interested I can accept it - but I have to know - I have to see her one more time, and I have even bought a diamond ring for her."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1137611.html?menu=

i love this story. i hope he finds her. and she loves him in return. :)

LOL ~ this would make a good Lifetime movie... he finally finds her and she only has 2 weeks to live from a rare disease, then he throws himself in front of a street trolly and the Doctors discover they were wrong with her test results and she will be fine.. he he

deputylinda said:
you are such a romantic DP! hahahahaha

Linda, you know what kinda lunatics are out there!!! He already bought this woman a diamond ring and he's never even spoken to her. That's kinda freaky!!! LOL

yeah...Cass kills the guy off, and Dp in my world he probably stole the ring in an armed robbery of a jewelry store...but i'm in a romantic mood lately!! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back