State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-15-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I guess we'll hear more today about connecting the evidence to blood on the wall, shoes that don't fit, children that were drugged, hoses and friends that were monsters.

I was thinking about Michelle Money driving a lawn mower and pulling Jason Young around on a skate board while everyone else declined to participate. Were they looking for a moment alone or were they pretending to be 12 year olds with toys? Jason sleeping with MM while she was trying to get pregnant is a bit like that married guy (alienation of affection guy) sleeping with Nancy Cooper while she was trying to get pregnant. Are they thinking that it's like stud fees at the racquet court or gym - status?

In the Casey Anthony trial, the DA has very little if any Proof that CA murdered her child. However, the biggest factor in deciding guilt has to be her behavior during and after the time the child went missing. With that being said, same thing withJY, his behavior both leading up to and especially after MY's murder is (IMHO) his behavior. It is compelling evidence in and of itself. Behavior is huge.

I was thinking about Michelle Money driving a lawn mower and pulling Jason Young around on a skate board while everyone else declined to participate. Were they looking for a moment alone or were they pretending to be 12 year olds with toys? Jason sleeping with MM while she was trying to get pregnant is a bit like that married guy (alienation of affection guy) sleeping with Nancy Cooper while she was trying to get pregnant. Are they thinking that it's like stud fees at the racquet court or gym - status?

I totally agree. And as JTF stated yesterday, I expect MM to be marrying JY in prison. They really do make a highly compatible couple. A perfectly matched set of sociopaths.

Behavior of witnesses and suspects is significant when solving murders. MM found herself to be a murder suspect and complained about it in court. What did she expect? She was sleeping with her friend's husband, leading him on, commiserating about marriage, professing their love and suddenly, her friend is murdered. She kept contact with him even after the murder and her performance in court leaves much to be desired - particularly in terms of being forthright. She is deception, evasive and cutesy. I bet she can talk for two hours and say nothing.

Whenever MM raised her eyebrows and smiled (not sure who the look was directed to), it drove me nuts! I just kept thinking how inappropriate it was for this case.

Missing juror!

Looks like one replacement with no fault.

The juror without the car didn't show up. Sound just turned off while the judge discusses this.

While we're waiting for them to figure it out, someone asked for pics of the girlfriend yesterday ...

YoungMM.jpg

Defense questioned the completeness and suggested ineptness of WCSO during opening statements, they ignored or missed important evidence. As such juror cannot get a ride from any sheriff and no juror will be able to for quite some time.

Sound familiar WSers?

Heard that somewhere else recently (about an inept and incomplete L.E. agency) as claimed by a defense team? :floorlaugh:

< btw, Sound on ABC-11 feed did not turn off at all. I could hear the juror's last name as well as the alternate's last name who will be put in. >

Juror without transportation is excused, due to a lack of further transportation.

And ... the defense is unprepared and asking for a block of time to review.

New DNA reports available, defense asking for 10 minutes to review before court resumes. It's refreshing that the defense team specifically said this was not the state's fault, they just received the reports too. No accusations and no kittens, unlike the defense in the BC case.

Judge Stephens does NOT like making juries *wait*. My hubby is in Smithfield today, also not a happy camper, as he hates jury duty.

Allright ... the judge will explain it to the jury, and they'll bring on the next witness after 15 minutes ... because the defense requested 15 minutes to review notes regarding the next witness. Mr somebody has stepped down, which may shuffle the jury to 8 women 4 men.

I totally agree. And as JTF stated yesterday, I expect MM to be marrying JY in prison. They really do make a highly compatible couple. A perfectly matched set of sociopaths.

And they will name their first child Narcissus...
icon10.gif

It's refreshing when a defense team actually shows a modicum of class and doesn't throw daily tantrums escalating to birthing litters of kittens. Very refreshing indeed. Makes a case proceed faster too, in case no one had noticed. In addition, it helps because the jury doesn't come to despise the defense team.

Well they just got them so i dont think they could of been prepared.

Just got what? A new witness? Did the prosecution all of a sudden introduce a new witness, or was one member of the jury excused (replaced with an alternate) and did the defense request a break because they were unprepared?11 minutes and counting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401