737 users online (99 members and 638 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

Voters
774. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Caylee accidently drowned in the family pool

13 1.68%
  • NO

729 94.19%
  • Undecided

26 3.36%
  • Other-wrote in your own thoughts

11 1.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened. Did he convince anyone that is the TRUTH ?

...no.

not a chance!!!! however, I must admit that he was compelling enough that if he'd only said caylee drowned, it would have given me enough reasonable doubt to consider it as a possibility.

I'm not sure if I would have carried on thinking that after hearing 84 visits to sci-spot and dr G's testimony. also, if JB never tried to discount the fact there was a body after admitting there was one :|

Hell to the NO! it is insulting that the talking heads are somehow trying to make it work. I heard AL on the Dr. Drew show keep refering to Caylee being missing. Didn't she get the memo? How could SHE not know the "truth"?

Uh...that'd be a big fat NO.

When..

Absolutely ... NOT!
    "People talk about “closure,” but there’s no such thing as closure. You absorb life, including its blows, and move on. If you’re lucky or work hard, adversity makes you better, stronger, deeper. You’ll never not mourn, because you’re human and that’s the way we’re built. But there are moments when something happens—you take a turn, or a new understanding happens. There are times when you realize a certain point in the arc of mourning has been reached. There are times when justice happens." -- Peggy Noonan

I too voted a big, resounding.....NO!

Boy, you guys are quick...I just hit enter and you're all over this poll...

God Bless precious Caylee Marie....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Oh, my word...was I suppose to believe it... I filed it with the fairy tales I know.
    Sitting. on. hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Nali87 View Post
    Couldn't have sait it better!
    "People talk about “closure,” but there’s no such thing as closure. You absorb life, including its blows, and move on. If you’re lucky or work hard, adversity makes you better, stronger, deeper. You’ll never not mourn, because you’re human and that’s the way we’re built. But there are moments when something happens—you take a turn, or a new understanding happens. There are times when you realize a certain point in the arc of mourning has been reached. There are times when justice happens." -- Peggy Noonan

Nope, no way, no how.

Noway Jose
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

I believe Jb was correct on a couple of points in his opening statement. The first one is the day that Caylee was tragically taking from this world. The second is that Casey was there when it happened (because she was the one doing it). The third is Casey lied to cover it up.

No! He threw in everything but the kitchen sink....but give him time and he might yet throw that in too.

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    I think you should add as an option in the poll 'Of course not, silly'.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast