Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveLaughLuv

Reaction score
Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened. Did he convince anyone that is the TRUTH ?

not a chance!!!! however, I must admit that he was compelling enough that if he'd only said caylee drowned, it would have given me enough reasonable doubt to consider it as a possibility.

I'm not sure if I would have carried on thinking that after hearing 84 visits to sci-spot and dr G's testimony. also, if JB never tried to discount the fact there was a body after admitting there was one :|

Hell to the NO! it is insulting that the talking heads are somehow trying to make it work. I heard AL on the Dr. Drew show keep refering to Caylee being missing. Didn't she get the memo? How could SHE not know the "truth"?

When..
425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg

I too voted a big, resounding.....NO!

Boy, you guys are quick...I just hit enter and you're all over this poll...:floorlaugh:

God Bless precious Caylee Marie....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Oh, my word...was I suppose to believe it... I filed it with the fairy tales I know.:floorlaugh:

I believe Jb was correct on a couple of points in his opening statement. The first one is the day that Caylee was tragically taking from this world. The second is that Casey was there when it happened (because she was the one doing it). The third is Casey lied to cover it up.

No! He threw in everything but the kitchen sink....but give him time and he might yet throw that in too.:crazy:

I think you should add as an option in the poll 'Of course not, silly'. :)

I voted no. For an attention freak like ICA, the accidental drowing of her daughter would have been a way for her to get sympathy and manipulate people for the rest of her life.

She would have used it to get comfort from men and sympathy from women. Every time she got caught doing something wrong she could muster up a big tear and talk of her loss.

No way would ICA have passed up an opportunity like that!

In his opening statement, JB says that Casey is unable to show emotion and react normally because of her abuse... but but but she is sitting at the defense table crying at that very moment.... it is a miracle... she's cured!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back