Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbuckeyecb View Post
    OMG can someone delete the posts of the expanded HUGE higher res pictures? (On pages 4 and 5). The links to the pics work just fine. Click on the thumbnails and view the larger pictures in your browser. I can't even read the last two pages of posts because I have to scroll all over the place trying to read...so annoying.
    Sorry partially my fault

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 123F For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    Possible match 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 LS

http://www.veronesiautosales.com/Dea...s/100_1375.jpg
    Ok..mrsu you are too fast...LOL..I think are right..somewhere in the ball park of a chevy silverado..I was trying to black and white some out so make them look dark like the picture...but not working to well..haha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whatever1 For This Useful Post:

Gravel lot is between 10th & 11th.
    Sheesh. I'm all turned around today.
    Forgive my typos, I'm getting used to typing on an iPad.

Ugh....another white truck!!! Terri Horman anyone???!!!! Grr....

I'm not sure what's in the back, but after looking really hard, and possibly seeing things...LOL....does it appear to anyone else that a girl may be sitting in the back? Like sitting with their knees up and leaning on her knees. Could be white top and black bottoms. Her back would be against the back window of the truck. You can kind of make out the hair length if you look really closely?? Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me right????
    Yep, this is what I see:

I colored in over the different gradations of greys.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:

Love how she puts it! That this driver WILL be identified in time, and that they stand a better chance to come forward now than wait for LE to come knocking.

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-pro...at-happens-now
    FBI and law enforcement have the ability to pull down the names and addresses of anyone who purchased a 2000 or later white Chevrolet vehicle from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). But that takes extensive time and manpower

...Notify police of any sightings -- and tag number, as well as logo information on the door panel -- should be the goal.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kissdegirl For This Useful Post:

That white Chevy truck is a STEPSIDE!! This will greatly narrow down the volume of possible vehicles. I dont know the numbers, but maybe... what... 1 in 10 sold are stepsides?? Look at the curve of the bed over the wheelwell, and the area right behind the cab... definately as stepside pickup!

Mirage

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mirage For This Useful Post:

The US found Bin Laden! They will find this truck...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiousgirl2010 For This Useful Post:

what's in the back of the white truck?

Even though I see a person or two in the back, I suspect that LE used higher resolution software to determine that it's equipment since that's what LE announced at the conference.

The other possibility is that it really is Lauren in the back, but LE is hiding that fact in the hopes that a friend of the white truck owner will call in and say "yeah, that truck belongs to my friend so and so...," not realizing that he/she is giving away the abductor.

I have a feeling the former is the truth, even though I wish it was the latter. Realistically, if you're going to grab someone from the street, I'd think you would put her in the crew cab part of the truck, not in the bed where she might scream or jump out. Of course, we can always hope the culprit wasn't thinking smart.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolatechance For This Useful Post:

Agree Completely!~!!

The image of the truck where you see the whole side and "something" in the back, at this link at least you can see the timestamp, barely, and it says 04:24..so the other image was the first time around the block...the one of the full side view, is the last time around that block.
    http://idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

ETA, I am surprised LE didn't release images of the truck at the same spot both times...or maybe they don't want us comparing what we see in the back...maybe it was empty the first time around, but there's something back there the 2nd time? IDK?!
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kissdegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 123F View Post
    Sorry partially my fault
    Trust me, you're not the first one to make that mistake. I've done it, and I remember being mortified. Thought I'd broken Websleuths and I'd be banned for life.

It's all good. Just remember to keep photo width to about 800px.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    Yep, this is what I see:

I colored in over the different gradations of greys.

That is exactly what I see as well. Of course it could just be our eyes seeing what we want to see, you know?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kimmypie1 For This Useful Post:

I think the main problem with seeing "Lauren" in the back, is that Lauren is tiny, and looking at that "drawing" it's almost like she's half of the truck's lenght... wouldn't be the case.

It's almost definetly just equipments.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiousgirl2010 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1 View Post
    That is exactly what I see as well. Of course it could just be our eyes seeing what we want to see, you know?
    lol, could be. I see her sitting there too, but she is looking out to the right over her shoulder, and her arms are at her side or behind her back.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kissdegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgirl2010 View Post
    I think the main problem with seeing "Lauren" in the back, is that Lauren is tiny, and looking at that "drawing" it's almost like she's half of the truck's lenght... wouldn't be the case.

It's almost definetly just equipments.
    Just to play devil's advocate (I almost always seem to do that with your posts, nothing personal I swear ...

My husband has a Chevy Silverado short bed truck, I am not much bigger than LS and I would take up about that much room in the bed, it is a small bed, like half the size of a normal truck bed.

edited to add: if you look at the drawing of "LS" and compare it to the wheel you can see that the "person" is about the size of the wheel, which would fit in this case.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kimmypie1 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast