1606 users online (409 members and 1197 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Who is Vasco Thompson?

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Just when you think this case can not get any stranger.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Didn't George work in security? Could it have had something to do with his job?

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Not sure but based on the article they located him through GA's cell records. He obviously has a shady past, I too wonder what the connection is..if any.

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.
    OK, I threw away the notes, which suggests to me that when I finally figured it out the answer was so unimportant that I knew I would never care about it again.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Can't figure out whose cell records....I thought we saw GA/CA's already....how could the DT get VT's???

Oy!! Draaaaama!! Yet another person's life disrupted because of that <blankity blank> KC.

the restaurant at the end of the universe

I love the smell of desparation hanging in the air on the eve of Defense Day.

I thought I had read everything about this case but for the life of me, I can't remember anything about this. Did you post about it here? If so, you really should send them a bill since they keep stealing your ideas.

Oh boy call this guy as a witness and let Jeff Ashton make applesauce in front of the jury with this ridiculous claim by the defense. Thanks AZlawyer.

How embarrassing is the try to insinuate a wrong number was something nefarious. I assume the correct number was dialed in those records as well. Man, that's desperate. mo

Thanks AZ, I don't think I could take any more drama. Poor George.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    How embarrassing is the try to insinuate a wrong number was something nefarious. I assume the correct number was dialed in those records as well. Man, that's desperate. mo
    BBM. And I say, respectfully, what else have they got?

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

DT better start cookin their pasta about 5 minutes longer...not stickin to the wall yet...

Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast