Who is Vasco Thompson?

Just when you think this case can not get any stranger. :waitasec:

Didn't George work in security? Could it have had something to do with his job?

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

Not sure but based on the article they located him through GA's cell records. He obviously has a shady past, I too wonder what the connection is..if any.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

OK, I threw away the notes, which suggests to me that when I finally figured it out the answer was so unimportant that I knew I would never care about it again. :)

Can't figure out whose cell records....I thought we saw GA/CA's already....how could the DT get VT's???

Oy!! Draaaaama!! Yet another person's life disrupted because of that <blankity blank> KC.

I love the smell of desparation hanging in the air on the eve of Defense Day. :)

I thought I had read everything about this case but for the life of me, I can't remember anything about this. Did you post about it here? If so, you really should send them a bill since they keep stealing your ideas. :crazy:

Oh boy call this guy as a witness and let Jeff Ashton make applesauce in front of the jury with this ridiculous claim by the defense. Thanks AZlawyer.

How embarrassing is the try to insinuate a wrong number was something nefarious. I assume the correct number was dialed in those records as well. Man, that's desperate. mo

Thanks AZ, I don't think I could take any more drama. Poor George.

How embarrassing is the try to insinuate a wrong number was something nefarious. I assume the correct number was dialed in those records as well. Man, that's desperate. mo

BBM. And I say, respectfully, what else have they got?

And why is this relevant anyway?! According to them, Caylee drowned, GA took the body, gave it to Kronk, who hid it away, and then staged the discovery to get a reward! Where does Vasco come in? This is bordering on insanity!

DT better start cookin their pasta about 5 minutes longer...not stickin to the wall yet...:rolleyes:

OK, I threw away the notes, which suggests to me that when I finally figured it out the answer was so unimportant that I knew I would never care about it again. :)

:yourock: :tyou:

I'm going to take your word for it. :tyou:
Poor DT, still hunting for that elusive SODDI.

I'm confident that the prosecution has all the info they need on this character...just like AZ. The DT is just grasping and hoping to create reasonable doubt...must of it is unreasonable doubt IMO

Can't figure out whose cell records....I thought we saw GA/CA's already....how could the DT get VT's???

Oy!! Draaaaama!! Yet another person's life disrupted because of that <blankity blank> KC.

They didn't get Vasco T's records IMO. They are looking at George's records. The number for not-Vasco (see my posts above) is 407-4*5-3082. The first contact was George calling this number on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to (IIRC) Celebration, FL for his brand-new job. Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when IIRC he was supposed to be travelling again to Celebration and gave his employer some story about a traffic problem and instead stayed in Orlando--IMO to try to figure out WTF Casey was doing. George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.

So, do you think AZlawyer has succeeded in peeing in the DT's cornflakes yet, or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back