902 users online (168 members and 734 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

6-15-11 BD gets probation and moves 250 miles away

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28249567/detail.html

Billie Dunn pled no contest Wednesday to a charge of making a false report to authorities and was initially sentenced to 90 days in jail. However, the sentence was probated to a one year as part of a plea agreement.

Other charges against her lying to police, hindering an investigation and drug-related charges were dropped as part of the agreement.

On Wednesday, KTXS News was in Colorado City and discovered that Billie Dunn’s home in Colorado City is now padlocked.

Billie Dunn has moved to Travis County in the Austin area. Court officials said her probation is to be served in Travis County, where she now lives.

When I read the headline "moved 250 miles away" my heart dropped a little. Not because I think she'll be out of reach of LE, but for Hailey's sake. Makes me feel like Billie packed up and left, never to look back, KWIM?

The burning question for me is - Did SA move with her?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

if my childs body hadn't been found the LAST thing I'd do is move away from where it may be... I just couldn't... it would be like abandoning my child a live or dead and i couldn't do it......

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    if my childs body hadn't been found the LAST thing I'd do is move away from where it may be... I just couldn't... it would be like abandoning my child a live or dead and i couldn't do it......
    Exactly-

What's so different about you and I, vs. Billie? Is it easy for us to say because we are not in her shoes? The thought that she could not find a job anywhere near C-City crossed my mind.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Toombs says Dunn recently moved to the Austin area, and the Mitchell County District Attorney is allowing her to transfer her probation to Travis County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=381357
    Last edited by mysticrose; 06-15-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I do not like the fact that Billie Dunn now lives so close to where I live. UGH

I don't buy the "I can't find a job" excuse. Austin is a high cost of living city and I can't imagine she has the financial means to live there, job or not. I really want to know if Shawn moved with her.

Wow, I was hoping for some jail time to possibly motivate some truth. Guess not.

Well, I guess if she's in Austin, that big bad No Trespass Order is a moot point.

How's she gonna afford Austin rent with no job? Maybe a roommate?
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Does Billie's brother still have custody of her son?

She has moved away so people will stay out of her business and she can have Shawn all to herself without the looky lous NO?

250 miles away when your daughter is still missing, may as well be 2000 miles away. She is selfish to say the least and this is all moo ..........
    Certainly there is work closer then 250 miles, Big Springs ? Abilene ?
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Does Billie's brother still have custody of her son?
    Good question! Billie's son was removed from her custody by CPS before she was ever arrested. I doubt she would have regained custody after her arrest, if she even wanted it. She's been deemed unfit, imo...

Leaving the only home Hailey would know to come back to says, to me, Billie knows her daughter isn't coming home. Moving 250 miles away from David -who has lost his sister, his home, and his mother's daily presence - is unbelievably cold and selfish.

She can run, but she can't hide. It will all catch up to her. I hope getting a new Chief of Police on the case kicks things into gear.

All JMO...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Disgusting, isn't it? I'm just sick over all of this...poor Hailey!

I've no doubt that she still has many a loyal WSers (and non WSers too) searching for her and we won't give up until she's found.

ETA:

I initially came over to update news thread with this and other articles....don't want to duplicate so I'll post in news thread, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that there is a different article out too, about the bridge.

Hailey Dunn Search Volunteers, Local Residents Battle Over Bridge Monument

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28250991/detail.html

...there are also a couple articles about CD and poly and BD's brother's arrest...
    Last edited by everyoneneedsavoice; 06-15-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: eta - article

wow, I find her just up and moving, not just from the home but hundreds of miles away very telling. Simply confirms for me that she is exactly who I suspect she is.

Better stop right there lest risk saying something against TOS
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Wow, BD always does something disappointing, IMO. Caring Mom BD leaves town, and to heck with finding Hailey. But didn't BD do all that redecorating of the now padlocked house? Isn't Hailey still missing? Sad.

Oh, where's awesome SA living now?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast