6-15-11 BD gets probation and moves 250 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.ktxs.com/news/28249567/detail.html

Billie Dunn pled no contest Wednesday to a charge of making a false report to authorities and was initially sentenced to 90 days in jail. However, the sentence was probated to a one year as part of a plea agreement.

Other charges against her – lying to police, hindering an investigation and drug-related charges – were dropped as part of the agreement.

On Wednesday, KTXS News was in Colorado City and discovered that Billie Dunn’s home in Colorado City is now padlocked.

Billie Dunn has moved to Travis County in the Austin area. Court officials said her probation is to be served in Travis County, where she now lives.

When I read the headline "moved 250 miles away" my heart dropped a little. Not because I think she'll be out of reach of LE, but for Hailey's sake. Makes me feel like Billie packed up and left, never to look back, KWIM?

The burning question for me is - Did SA move with her?

if my childs body hadn't been found the LAST thing I'd do is move away from where it may be... I just couldn't... it would be like abandoning my child a live or dead and i couldn't do it......

if my childs body hadn't been found the LAST thing I'd do is move away from where it may be... I just couldn't... it would be like abandoning my child a live or dead and i couldn't do it......

Exactly-

What's so different about you and I, vs. Billie? Is it easy for us to say because we are not in her shoes? The thought that she could not find a job anywhere near C-City crossed my mind.

I do not like the fact that Billie Dunn now lives so close to where I live. UGH

I don't buy the "I can't find a job" excuse. Austin is a high cost of living city and I can't imagine she has the financial means to live there, job or not. I really want to know if Shawn moved with her.

Wow, I was hoping for some jail time to possibly motivate some truth. Guess not.

Well, I guess if she's in Austin, that big bad No Trespass Order is a moot point.

How's she gonna afford Austin rent with no job? Maybe a roommate?

Does Billie's brother still have custody of her son?

She has moved away so people will stay out of her business and she can have Shawn all to herself without the looky lous NO?

250 miles away when your daughter is still missing, may as well be 2000 miles away. She is selfish to say the least and this is all moo ..........
Certainly there is work closer then 250 miles, Big Springs ? Abilene ?

Does Billie's brother still have custody of her son?

Good question! Billie's son was removed from her custody by CPS before she was ever arrested. I doubt she would have regained custody after her arrest, if she even wanted it. She's been deemed unfit, imo...

Leaving the only home Hailey would know to come back to says, to me, Billie knows her daughter isn't coming home. Moving 250 miles away from David -who has lost his sister, his home, and his mother's daily presence - is unbelievably cold and selfish.

She can run, but she can't hide. It will all catch up to her. I hope getting a new Chief of Police on the case kicks things into gear.

All JMO...

Disgusting, isn't it? I'm just sick over all of this...poor Hailey!

I've no doubt that she still has many a loyal WSers (and non WSers too) searching for her and we won't give up until she's found.

ETA:

I initially came over to update news thread with this and other articles....don't want to duplicate so I'll post in news thread, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that there is a different article out too, about the bridge.

Hailey Dunn Search Volunteers, Local Residents Battle Over Bridge Monument

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28250991/detail.html

...there are also a couple articles about CD and poly and BD's brother's arrest...

wow, I find her just up and moving, not just from the home but hundreds of miles away very telling. Simply confirms for me that she is exactly who I suspect she is.

Better stop right there lest risk saying something against TOS

Wow, BD always does something disappointing, IMO. Caring Mom BD leaves town, and to heck with finding Hailey. But didn't BD do all that redecorating of the now padlocked house? Isn't Hailey still missing? Sad.

Oh, where's awesome SA living now?

padlocked?

I wonder why? did it go into foreclosure? why wouldn't Clint move in there if he's co-owner instead of paying rent somewhere else?

Pretty much says it all............Billie Jean Dunn knew her daughter was NEVER gonna' walk back through that front door.........She put SA before her daughter in December and probably continues to 6 months later.......Billie Jean, you can move to another state but I pray that you are haunted by your children....

Hailey and Clint, you are still in my prayers.

Why so far away?
I am shocked that LE allowed her to move that far away while on probation under the circumstances.
Almost sounds like she is running.
Friends or relatives to help out there?
On her own, no money, no job and welfare from county to county?
Doesn't make sense.
Hopefully she isn't working in the health field!

all we need now is a tat like "Bella Vida" on BD...........

Colorado City Dunn family trouble mounts
Mother of missing teen in court

Toombs said he could not confirm whether Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance so far, also is moving to Travis County.

"There are rumors around town that he is moving to the Austin area, too, but we cannot confirm that at this point," Toombs said.

Toombs added that even though Adkins is listed as a suspect, there are no restrictions on his movements.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../15/colorado-city-dunn-family-trouble-mounts/

Who wants to lay odds on whether the rumors are true?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../15/colorado-city-dunn-family-trouble-mounts/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy