GUILTY CA - Carmen Iacullo & Lori Pincus for child abuse, Placentia, 2011

Unbelievable! The mom told the little boy to hide under the bed when the police came :( Some mom.... she should have given the boyfriend up without waiting for someone else to turn them in. Ugh.... what is wrong with these women?

Salem

2 "S in jail and 1 little guy rescued. Thank goodness, we probably would have had another dead little one.
Praying there is family around that will take care of him and love him.

There is just no excuse for this. None! My prayers are with this little boy.

Orange County district attorney spokeswoman Farrah Emami says 33-year-old Carmen William Iacullo was charged Monday with one felony count each of torture, child abuse and corporal injury on a child.

(snip)

His girlfriend, 39-year-old Lori Louisa Pincus, is charged with felony counts of child abuse and accessory after the fact.

From taysmommy's link. Just getting the pertinent information in the thread.

I am actually really disappointed that this wasn't mentioned on the news around here earlier in the day. I am still just so sick thinking of the poor baby.
I also found this http://www.ocregister.com/news/pincus-304601-boy-iacullo.html?nstrack=sid:1757706|met:102|cat:227|order:3
(snip)
Iacullo, who has convictions for battery in 2006, child abuse in 2002 and possession of methamphetamine for sale in 2003, faces a potential sentence of life in prison if convicted.
His girlfriend, Lori Louisa Pincus, 39, also of Placentia, was charged with child abuse and accessory after the fact. Prosecutors allege that she allowed the torture to take place and protected Iacullo.

I just don't understand how anyone can do this to a child.

Thank god for the police that came to arrest him! He probably wouldn't have survived much longer with that kind of abuse!

And thank god for this acquaintance who decided to call the police instead of the mother!

Ugghhhh I hate these kinds of women.

January 2014:

Carmen William Iacullo II pleaded guilty in Orange County Superior Court to a single felony count of corporal injury to a child, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

Felony charges of torture and child abuse and endangerment with a sentencing enhancement for inflicting great bodily harm were dismissed...

Lori Louisa Pincus, 42, who was Iacullo’s girlfriend at the time of the crime, pleaded guilty July 10 to felony counts of being an accessory after the fact and child abuse and endangerment.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/iacullo-596304-boy-pincus.html

A woman who covered for her boyfriend after he beat, burned and stabbed a 5-year-old boy was ordered Friday to stay away from the child for 10 years.

A judge sentenced Lori Pincus, 41, to the two years in jail she’d already served.

Her boyfriend at the time, Carmen William Iacullo, was sentenced last week to 12 years in prison. The 36-year-old had pleaded guilty to inflicting corporal injury on a child – a felony – and admitted that the abuse inflicted “great bodily harm,” which made his sentence longer. The judge sentenced him to seven years for the abuse, plus an extra five years because of a prior conviction, the Orange County District Attorney’s Office said....

Iacullo punched the boy and beat him with a wooden kitchen utensil. He burned him with cigarettes and a lighter, leaving burns on his chest and anus. He picked up the child by his genitals and dropped him to the ground, causing serious bruising. He stabbed him in the leg and toes with scissors or pliers.

Pincus allowed the abuse to continue without calling the police or get medical attention. She also kept him home from school so no one would be suspicious of his injuries, prosecutors said.
http://m.ocregister.com/articles/pincus-599854-child-iacullo.html

n0an2p-b781257869z.120140131172619000ghc1iav8q.2.jpg

n0an2o-b781257869z.120140131172619000ghc1iav8n.2.jpg

They got off far too lightly! Lori Pincus is already free! Anyone in Orange County, keep these two violent monsters well away from your children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back