TruTV - Christi Paul = Mistake a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I just keep wondering how this pretty young woman got and then keeps her job?

Not only does she "misspeak" regularly - as in once again this morning referring to Judge Perry as "Judge Belvin" - but it is just so obvious that she has no basic understanding of the trial process!

The experienced folks like Beth Karas and Mike Brooks keep trying to rein her in.
Sheesh!

I know this thread won't last:crazy:

I just keep wondering how this pretty young woman got and then keeps her job?

Not only does she "misspeak" regularly - as in once again this morning referring to Judge Perry as "Judge Belvin" - but it is just so obvious that she has no basic understanding of the trial process!

The experienced folks like Beth Karas and Mike Brooks keep trying to rein her in.
Sheesh!

I know this thread won't last:crazy:

I wonder that too.She is very easy on the eye, but clueless.

ANd bless her heart....whenever she asks anyone a question, the question goes on and on and on so that there is almost no time left for the person to answer. It's like she can't stop herself.

I caught that Judge Belvin thing this morning. have mercy.

I hate it when she is on for that very same reason! She offers no value and takes forever to get a question out...or talks over trial proceedings and that annoys me to no end!

She is gorgeous but for the sake of this trial and their coverage, I'd bump her and have a legal talking head like Ryan, Vinnie, or Jean take over - Christi just offers no value!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni