Need Your Help in the Search for Michelle Lee

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, take a breather from Casey Anthony.

We need searches to show up Friday, Saturday and Sunday to help us find Michelle Le in Hayward California.

Please click right here for all the details.

We need yellow(yellow) tagging tape. You know the tape surveyors use to mark off property? We need a lot for the searchers.

If you are planning to go to the search please contact me ASAP so I can arrange for you to buy some of the tape and take it to the search center.
email tgrif@xmission.com or send me a private message.

I'm totally on the opposite side of the country, but I pray that our fellow West Coast WSers can help find this beautiful woman! It's great that we're all so committed to justice for Caylee, but it's good to remember that there are many other victims who would benefit from awareness also.

do they need monetary donations yet? best I can do from here :(

Have you asked local CERT teams Tricia? They are volunteers, know how to correctly conduct a search and are often great leaders. I have found that these guys WILL travel anywhere they can to help.
Sheriff's Posse Teams are another great resource depending on terrain.

Good Luck, wish I could be there to help.

Tricia if I was not working I would be there with Bells on. This happened 10 miles from my house. I know right where Kaiser is. Are you in the area ? Any other way I can help let me know either here or Face Book:crazy:

Tricia if I was not working I would be there with Bells on. This happened 10 miles from my house. I know right where Kaiser is. Are you in the area ? Any other way I can help let me know either here or Face Book:crazy:

Thank you JDB I really appreciate you.

As far as donations please hold off. I think we have the food covered. The water is handled. I'll know more tomorrow when it all comes together and we can tell what we really need.

What we need now are searchers at the search center and yellow surveyors tape if anyone is so inclined to bring some with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back