State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-17-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy2binNC

Justice for Shaniya Davis!
Reaction score
Good morning Sleuthers! Ready for another day of testimony?

I saw this image on the Raleigh News & Observer website... look at the length of that email JLY sent to GC! Do you think the computer expert will be allowed to enter this into evidence so we can hear the contents?

1k8iFE.Em.156.jpg

I certainly hope the contents of the email to GC is read for the world to hear. In my mind I had no idea it was that lengthy. Hope it contains lots of incriminating evidence. My goodness, JY had alot of plates spinning in Sept/Oct 2006. Looks like he was hoping to at least land one of these once he became a single, free man!

OmGosh, he upset her that bad when she was pregnant? Inexcusable. I hate this guy.

Of course MY did not want to have sex with him!!!!!

Did not make love...perverted

Hey Sleuthers! I can't see this testimony today so please fill me in about Linda Fisher. I am saying a prayer for her strength and wishing jly the worst day of his life (per usual).

Michelle was *defeated*, sounds like what was said about Nancy Cooper by her family & friends. 'She just didn't have anymore fight left in her'. I can't recall the words Nancy used........but it sounds the same sense of feelings.

This is so eerily familiar

I hope this pattern gets recognized by SOMEONE worrying about a friend or relative in a bad marriage and just one person is convinced to get the hell out and that things like this CAN happen to them.

What did JLY say? He was going to "take a hit on the house" and what was the second thing?

'My lawyers told me I can't talk to anyone' JLY to LInda Fisher, upon arriving at Meredith's house. Only other thing he said was "I"m going to take a hit on the house." Reminds me of scott peterson talking to a realtor friend in regards to selling the house, furnished, just after Laci 'went missing'. Man, these guys follow a pattern.

So, first thing he said to Linda that first night was, "I can't talk to anyone."

Second thing was, "I'm going to take a hit on the house."

His wife was just found brutily murdered and he hides behind closed doors from police.

:(
fran

Wow - just pure arrogance and megalomania

How MY's murder is going to impact HIM and his house profit.

Can someone explain to me again how he was getting these women to sleep with him?

It's heartbreaking listening to Linda talk about those first few days. I'm surprised LE didn't call a crisis counselor to assist Linda. They give you all the information you'll need to take care of your lost loved one. The counselor works with you for as long as you need them.

At least that's how it works here in California.

:(
JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads