CA -No More Food Donations Needed for Michelle Le Searchers. Thank You WS Members!!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
HEY YOU DID IT. WE HAVE ALL THE FOOD WE NEED FOR THE SEARCHERS LOOKING FOR MICHELLE LE THIS WEEKEND. THANK YOU WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS. YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS FORUM. MARC KLAAS, BRAD DENNIS, AND EVERYONE FROM KLAASKIDS.ORG SEND THEIR APPRECIATION AS WELL!! LET'S HOPE AND PRAY THEY FIND MICHELLE. KEEP CHECKING MICHELLE'S THREAD FOR UPDATES. CA CA- Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Kaiser Hospital, Hayward, 27 May 2011 -Nursing Student - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We need people to call Domino's and order Pizzas, Wings, and other foods for SUNDAY ONLY BUT WE NEED YOU TO ORDER THEM TONIGHT (FRIDAY) OR TOMORROW (SATURDAY)

PLEASE ORDER FOR SUNDAY JUNE 19TH ONLY

HERE IS THE INFORMATION :

CALL 5.1.0.-783-9950 and ask for Michael. Tell him it is for the KlaasKids Search for Michelle Le. Please tell them what day you want the food for. Right now we are ordering for Saturday and/or Sunday.

Have food delivered to: 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, 94544

After you order please put what you ordered on this thread. If you are not a member of Websleuths but you did order something please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

If you can't order a pizza but still want to help out you can donate to our PayPal account using this email wssearchdonations@yahoo.com but please do not donate more than 5 dollars each time. www.paypal.com[/ur] Remember NO ON...age. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Tricia[/SIZE][/B]

6 LARGE PIZZAS
1- 45 PIECE CHICKEN WING

For today.

I am going to be off my computer for about an hour but go ahead and order more pizza's for today if you can.

Tricia

We are ordering for saturday and sunday only. Thank you.

WE NEED PIZZAS FOR TOMORROW (SATURDAY) FOR THE SEARCHERS LOOKING FOR MICHELLE LE. BUT IF YOU COULD ORDER THEM TONIGHT (FRIDAY) THAT WOULD HELP OUT GREATLY.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION AGAIN:

CALL 5.1.0.-783-9950 and ask for Michael. Tell him it is for the KlaasKids Search for Michelle Le. Please tell them what day you want the food for. Right now we are ordering for Saturday and/or Sunday.

If you can't order a pizza but still want to help out you can donate to our PayPal account using the email wssearchdonations@yahoo.com but please do not donate more than 5 dollars each time. www.paypal.com

Remember NO ONE is obligated to do any of this. 5 dollars can be like 5 thousand when you don't have it I know. At the very least keep Michelle and her family in your thoughts and prayers

1 XL cheese
1 XL sausage
2 - 2 liter bottles Sprite

Tomorrow at 10 a.m. unless the team lead calls and asks them to hold some orders over til Sunday. They do not normally deliver that early but are making arrangements to help the search teams.

With love and hope that we can help find Michelle.

(PS--Michael was on another donation call before mine and got another one after mine! He says they are so happy to be helping the community and we got a little teary both, hoping that we find Michelle this weekend.)

:grouphug:

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Casa de Maria is providing a TON of food all three days but it's still not enough and that's why we need the pizzas.

THANK YOU ynotdivein.

Casa de Maria is amazing.

Having lived there I know that those rolling hills are going to be a tough searching ground. Please know that Michael is as emotionally invested in this as we all are. Totally odd, to be getting teary with a Domino's guy on the phone from 3,000 miles away, but totally right at the same time.

Just posted your reminder in the Caylee Sidebar too.

From my roommate (Keith) and myself:

-Four large vegetarian pizzas (we're vegetarians; we figure some of the searchers are too, and veggies are healthy!)

ETA: Tomorrow.

2 large pepperoni
2 large bread sticks
2 liters of diet coke

Michael at Dominos is asking if there is a way to find out how many volunteers will be there so he can make sure there is enough food for each day.

Hi there, I just had a nice convo with the manager who said they only have 12 or 13 pizza's ordered so far and they expect at least 100 volunteers to be there searching. They'll deliver the pizza between 10 to 12 tomoz so there is still time for orders to go in.

SAT
2 Combo large pizzas
1 Vegetarian large pizza
3 liters of pop

ETA: He also said they have no orders for Sunday yet, told him I'll call back in the morning.

1 XL cheese
1 XL sausage
2 - 2 liter bottles Sprite

Tomorrow at 10 a.m. unless the team lead calls and asks them to hold some orders over til Sunday. They do not normally deliver that early but are making arrangements to help the search teams.

With love and hope that we can help find Michelle.

(PS--Michael was on another donation call before mine and got another one after mine! He says they are so happy to be helping the community and we got a little teary both, hoping that we find Michelle this weekend.)

:grouphug:
Hi Ynot, Funny, as he told me he had just got off the phone with a gal that asked the same questions as I. :floorlaugh: Wouldn't you know WS'ers think alike. Ya Ya I think it was OldNWize as that fits the timing of the call :seeya:

Hi Ynot, Funny, as he told me he had just got off the phone with a gal that asked the same questions as I. :floorlaugh: Wouldn't you know WS'ers think alike. Ya Ya I think it was OldNWize as that fits the timing of the call :seeya:

Yep, that must have been me! I also told him I would call tomorrow and see how they are doing for Sunday.

I LOVE being a part of this group!:loveyou:

Thanks to a few people calling in extra orders WE ARE SET FOR SATURDAY!!!!:rocker: :rocker: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks everyone. Now it's only Sunday.

Please order for Sunday only.

Thank you so very very much. Marc Klaas and everyone at the KlaasKids Foundation loves you for all you do. Marc knows he can count on Websleuths no matter what.

Tricia

WE NEED PIZZAS FOR TOMORROW (SATURDAY) FOR THE SEARCHERS LOOKING FOR MICHELLE LE. BUT IF YOU COULD ORDER THEM TONIGHT (FRIDAY) THAT WOULD HELP OUT GREATLY.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION AGAIN:

If you can't order a pizza but still want to help out you can donate to our PayPal account using the email wssearchdonations@yahoo.com but please do not donate more than 5 dollars each time. www.paypal.com

Remember NO ONE is obligated to do any of this. 5 dollars can be like 5 thousand when you don't have it I know. At the very least keep Michelle and her family in your thoughts and prayers

I sent some $ before I saw your $5 limit...maybe you can use it for future search meals, if not needed here...

Hi Tricia.

I just put in an order for 3 XL pizzas and
3 - 2 liter bottles of soda for Sunday delivery.

I will be joining the searchers on Sunday if my work schedule permits. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the searchers, Michelle, her family and friends.

Hi Tricia.

I just put in an order for 3 XL pizzas and
3 - 2 liter bottles of soda for Sunday delivery.

I will be joining the searchers on Sunday if my work schedule permits. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the searchers, Michelle, her family and friends.
:greetings: Raider28. We all hope Michelle is found safe and sound and appreciate everyone who can help in searching for her. ;}

WE HAVE FOOD FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY'S SEARCH. NO NEED TO ORDER ANY MORE. YOU ALL DID IT. THANK YOU.

Yes, we have plenty of food for both days now.

Please note Marc Klaas just told me that they will be closing down the search center at 12 noon on Sunday. Saturday will still be 9 to 4:30 but Sunday they are shutting down at 12 noon.

THANK YOU GUYS. You are the best!!!!

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow