2011.06.17 Dateline NBC RE: The Trial

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
From WESH's website...Dateline tonight is about the trial. They say it's on at 10pm, but my DVR guide shows it as being on at 9pm EST.

=====================================================

Dateline NBC promises an in-depth look into the trial that’s captivated Central Florida, and the nation, for the last three years.

“One of the most perplexing aspects of this case is that the medical examiner, while saying it was a homicide, couldn’t say how this child died,” Savannah Guthrie, NBC News chief legal correspondent, told reporter Dennis Murphy.

In the report, NBC said Murphy will detail explosive new evidence in the trial and explain the family dynamics at the heart of the case.

Murphy spoke with experts close to the case and journalists covering Anthony’s murder trial.

Wanted to discuss Dateline tonight!

It appears the Las Vegas story is up first.

Yeah..the DirecTV guide has it backwards. :crazy:

I've just watched the whole first hour waiting for something, and they just said it was coming up in the second hour LOL.

This interview of Cindy & George is before them finding out George was getting thrown under the bus.

Wow! They went all the way back to the beginning. I've never seen many of these pics.

I also didn't know that she didn't graduate high school with the rest of her class.

Caylee really was a beautiful, photogenic child. Her eyes jump right out at you.
Makes me sad....

She was obviously pregnant in that pic. Cindy had to have known/seen that! Denial is a bitter pill to swallow.

I agree! I just can't imagine ignoring the way she looked in that picture!

I also didn't know that she didn't graduate high school with the rest of her class.
Allegedly, she was a half credit shy of graduation. Why didn't she pick up that half credit in the summer? Makes no sense.

Ah, I hate to admit it, but I wish they would have shown even more of Casey's background and earlier life. I guess because my mind cannot understand how any of this could ever happen!

Yeah, but in typical Anthony fashion, they apparently went ahead with the graduation party! "YAY CASEY! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU"! UNREAL! :banghead:

Caylee really was a beautiful, photogenic child. Her eyes jump right out at you.
Makes me sad....

You are so right yet everytime I look at those eyes I see what looks like bags underneath, she was 2 years old, I've never seen a two year old like that and my daughter had colic so she would fight tooth and nail to never sleep!

JMHO

Yeah, but in typical Anthony fashion, they apparently went ahead with the graduation party! "YAY CASEY! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU"! UNREAL! :banghead:

:eek:hwow:

It is becoming increasingly evident that appearances were/are everything to this family, particularly Cindy.

Ah, I'm speechless about this show right now. I guess there are a lot of details I didn't really know about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back