1266 users online (236 members and 1030 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will Dr. Tim Huntington ever testify in another trial

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, he did great

    10 3.47%
  • NO, JA tore his credibility apart on the stand today and he won't put himself through that again!

    110 38.19%
  • I don't know, but JA was picking on poor Dr. Huntington

    8 2.78%
  • Yes, even though he didn't do so great

    95 32.99%
  • Probably

    53 18.40%
  • Unsure

    12 4.17%

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 249
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    98

    Huntington Contacted on Dec. 11/Will TH Ever Testify Again **Merged**

    Just how significant is this information that Huntington was contacted as an expert witness before Caylee's remains were found?

  2. #2
    I think it is very significant. We may not ever get to see the video of KC finding out that Caylee was found...but I think that the fact that he was contacted then speaks volumes, since the remains were not identified until days later and GA supposedly dumped Caylee somewhere else and RK supposedly put her there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    98
    I meant identified. Sorry.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,518
    At first thought, it might seem significant - except for the fact that he is also testifying about the flies in the trunk of the car, which was recovered in July.

  5. #5
    This is incredibly important stuff. Huntington stated that if someone was decomposing in that truck, you'd have to remove the entire trunk liner to eliminate the physical evidence of decomposition. No stains, no large enough quantities of insects or their remains in the car or the trunk. Either Caylee was not there, or she was, and afterwards, a near impossible cleaning of the trunk and car would have to begin... and Casey didn't have said car at said time.

    She could not have pulled this off on her own. The only question are who and how many others are involved. JMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Walk in IL View Post
    Just how significant is this information that Huntington was contacted as an expert witness before Caylee's remains were found?
    He wasn't called before they were FOUND, he was called before they were IDENTIFIED....

    They didn't call him the first time it was being reported that the remains may have been found in another location. Within minutes of the media reported remains had been found on Suburban Drive he was called...days before the body was positively identified. How did they know the first report was a false one but the 2nd was accurate?

  7. #7
    Lexiintoronto's Avatar
    Lexiintoronto is online now Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeMedic View Post
    This is incredibly important stuff. Huntington stated that if someone was decomposing in that truck, you'd have to remove the entire trunk liner to eliminate the physical evidence of decomposition. No stains, no large enough quantities of insects or their remains in the car or the trunk. Either Caylee was not there, or she was, and afterwards, a near impossible cleaning of the trunk and car would have to begin... and Casey didn't have said car at said time.

    She could not have pulled this off on her own. The only question are who and how many others are involved. JMO
    Whenever I see casey in court rubbing her hands I think of the scene from Macbeth where Lady Macbeth was trying to get blood off herself:

    'Yet here's a spot.... Out, damned spot! out, I say!.... Here's the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.'

    IMO, casey had nothing but time on her hands to clean her trunk to the best of her ability. Hours and hours of time to work on it. She could do everything within her power, but the smell persisted.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The "D", Michigan
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post
    Whenever I see casey in court rubbing her hands I think of the scene from Macbeth where Lady Macbeth was trying to get blood off herself:

    'Yet here's a spot.... Out, damned spot! out, I say!.... Here's the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.'

    IMO, casey had nothing but time on her hands to clean her trunk to the best of her ability. Hours and hours of time to work on it. She could do everything within her power, but the smell persisted.
    RIGHT - which is exactly why she;

    1. Left the garbage bag from TL's apartment in it
    2. Made up a stroy about hitting a squirel
    3. Put a dryer sheet in it
    4. Ditched it at Amscot , near a garbage bin that restaurants used

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post
    Whenever I see casey in court rubbing her hands I think of the scene from Macbeth where Lady Macbeth was trying to get blood off herself:

    'Yet here's a spot.... Out, damned spot! out, I say!.... Here's the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.'

    IMO, casey had nothing but time on her hands to clean her trunk to the best of her ability. Hours and hours of time to work on it. She could do everything within her power, but the smell persisted.
    ITA...someone cleaned that car out rather well. There is just no way that there can be that many people testifying the smell of decomp coming from that car and there not be a body there. It doesn't add up.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The "D", Michigan
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeMedic View Post
    This is incredibly important stuff. Huntington stated that if someone was decomposing in that truck, you'd have to remove the entire trunk liner to eliminate the physical evidence of decomposition. No stains, no large enough quantities of insects or their remains in the car or the trunk. Either Caylee was not there, or she was, and afterwards, a near impossible cleaning of the trunk and car would have to begin... and Casey didn't have said car at said time.

    She could not have pulled this off on her own. The only question are who and how many others are involved. JMO
    Sorry - I think it is grammar getting in the way but are you saying there was NO stain and not enough bugs in the trunk to have been a dead body in the trunk?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LSU
    Posts
    1,777

    Original trunk liner

    Has it been verified that the liner found in the Sunfire was the original liner that came with the car?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by laniefi View Post
    Sorry - I think it is grammar getting in the way but are you saying there was NO stain and not enough bugs in the trunk to have been a dead body in the trunk?
    Referencing Dr Huntington's testimony regarding decomposition stains, there were no "comparable" decomposition stains in the trunk, and tests done by the State say they found none... only one hair of "questionable origin".

    There were small identified stains, but nothing significant in the trunk. From the photos shown and my own practical experience, it suggests to me that if decomposition reached the level in the trunk the State suggests, there would be a very large amount of evidence to support the finding... and that evidence does not exist.

    The main thing I took away from Huntington's testimony , is that the maggots flee the decomposing body and hide in tight, confined spaces... such as under the trunk liner... and there were none there.

    That leaves me two potential conclusions to draw. a) Caylee didn't decompose in the trunk or b) Casey had a lot of help, and therefore there are a lot of suspects that still have to answer some questions.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Can you say consciousness of guilt ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    He wasn't called before they were FOUND, he was called before they were IDENTIFIED....

    They didn't call him the first time it was being reported that the remains may have been found in another location. Within minutes of the media reported remains had been found on Suburban Drive he was called...days before the body was positively identified. How did they know the first report was a false one but the 2nd was accurate?
    Because the remains were found a block from the Anthony residence. What are the odds it was the remains of another two year old?

  15. #15
    This is being discussed on HLN right now. TH said he was called a pre-emptive strike.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Has the ME been contacted?
    By j123 in forum Grateful Dead Fan
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 01:59 PM

Tags for this Thread