886 users online (162 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Who do you find more credible and believable?

Voters
774. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dr. G

747 96.51%
  • Dr. S

27 3.49%

Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Who do you believe? Dr. G or Dr. S?

So, who's testimony did you find more credible about the remains? Dr. G. or Dr. S? IMO, Dr. S made himself completely unreliable by being all over the map with his answers when a simple statement of fact would have sufficed, contradicting himself numerous times and skirting the questioning when asked to clarify, and pulling the old "I can't remember." card when he didn't want to answer. And, of course, the whole ME staged the scene for pics ploy. My vote goes to Dr. G for these reasons. I'd love to know what everyone else think.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Dr. S. was a horrible witness, imo. No question.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Dr. S sold out for participation in a high profile case. Zero credibility after his accusations against Dr. G! What a tool!

Dr. S seemed either completely unprepared to testify, or he didn't bother with facts when he filed his report. Either of those two = not good!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

I actually feel sorry for <modsnip>. How humiliating. Hubris at its best.

JB and CM should be ashamed of themselves for even putting him on the stand. Was LKB behind this? Shame on her too.
    Last edited by Kimster; 06-18-2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: name calling

I believe Dr. G. ~ 100%!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Dr. G was doing her job on that fateful day in December......

Dr. S had monetary and his own selfish reasons (fame, attention) to become involved in this case.

This is a bit complicated. I partly believe Dr. G and PARTLY Dr. S.
    I don´t agree with Dr. G that it is a given that the tape was placed on Caylee prior to her death. I think it could have been placed on her after death to stop spilling from mouth and nose, but NOT after it was skeletonized, only slightly into decomposition.
    Dr. S´ theory is plain crazy in my opinion.

Dr. S couldn't remember anything. Actually, I think it was his own way to manipulate himself out of the tough questions.

Dr. G has a logical answer to questions posed to her and doesn't shrug her responsibilities on others.

Dr. S so obviously was trying to match his testimony to DT OS. It was as ridiculous as The DT's theory as to Kronk moving the body.
    I was almost embarrassed by his testimony.
    The jury did not by it, his testimony was a joke on cross.

I believe Dr. G. But I feel sort of bad because I think I just witnessed what I think was the end of Warner Spitz's distinguished career.
    <modsnip>
    Last edited by Kimster; 06-18-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: comment about age
    “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. Sometimes I just wish He didn’t trust me so much.” Elizabeth Smart

Can you add a "DUH?" option button please? This is not even a question. What would anyone have to gain by tampering with the scene of this crime? If LE wanted to tamper with the scene you better believe their would have been something found to directly link Casey. Her shoes? Her hair? Her fingerprints. DNA of some kind. LE had DNA from her by 12/11/08 when the remains were found. Surely, they would have taken it a step further and actually left some of it there.

This is getting crazy. Now I see why they were hoping to dumb down the jury.
    “This fog is not so deep that it stops you from attempting to fabricate evidence, right??” Juan Martinez

While Dr. S is a respected Dr. in his field, I feel he is past his prime. He seems very sure that just because he sees something and says it is so, it must be even without proper tests.

How dare he say Dr. G did shoddy work when he himself did not do tests on the skull debris.

How dare he expect us to believe it is brain dust just because he says so. Where is the proof.

Plus he broke the skull?? really??

Also he didn't take into consideration the circumstances around Caylee's death. 31 days, partying, duct tape, decomp in the car, body tossed in a dump. Sorry Mr. S. Time for you to retire and after Ashton made you look like an old fool, nobody will be calling for to testify anyway.

P.S. kathi Belich said more than 3 different times that jurors were smirking at Dr. S. "conspiracy theory" as Ashton called him out on point after point. Bottom line. Hair on the duct tape, duct tape holding the mandible in an anatomically correct posiiton means all this was put on BEFORE the decomp of the body or the hair would be long gone and the manidible and skull separated and could have been many feet away from each other.
    Last edited by Doodlelover; 06-18-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: add something

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    I have an even greater respect for Dr. Garavaglia after Dr. Spitz's testimony.

IMO there was absolutely no gain to the further desecration of a little girl's remains. Opening the cranium is not SOP for an osteological anthropological examination. An xray could have sufficed in determining intercranial fractures. That Dr. Spitz could NOT cite this protocol proves to me that Dr. Garavaglia showed much more compassion and respect to these remains than the defense expert.

JMO

No question about it Dr. G, she has nor reason to lie, and I liked the way she answered all questions, very direct, I also liked her answer that no child for whatever reason should have tape across their mouth, I feel that sealed C.A.
    new home real soon!!

Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast