2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradoteacher

Reaction score
Just saw that Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro will be a two hour special tonight on Fox News channel at 9 PM eastern time. Thought I'd let everyone know and start this for posts when it starts!

Thanks! I would normally watch because I have always liked the Judge, and maybe I still will-But I have to admit that what LP said about her hand in going to the Anthonys the other night disturbed me. Of course, if it's down to believing LP and HHJP, I would go with her. I wonder what she has to say about that night and if she'll address it-Guess I have to watch to see!

Thanks! I would normally watch because I have always liked the Judge, and maybe I still will-But I have to admit that what LP said about her hand in going to the Anthonys the other night disturbed me. Of course, if it's down to believing LP and HHJP, I would go with her. I wonder what she has to say about that night and if she'll address it-Guess I have to watch to see!

I agree- I am dying to hear her side of the story. I trust LP just about as much as ICA. :floorlaugh:

I've watched her a few times and she does try to balance her show somewhat with pro and con guests. I just hope she doesn't have Geraldo on tonight, but I'm feeling like he might show up. I'll be tempted to turned her off if he does.

You know what makes me upset? These TH's get on and say what Dr. WS said to poke holes in the SA theory and then do not say anything about JA's masterful cross, which plugged up most of these holes. I don't know why I watch these shows. Thank god the jury can't watch them.

I have this on - so far they are jsut recapping the entire trial from the beginning. Let's see where they go from this.

It seem so far she is only speaking from the defense point of view.

Justice - who killed Caylee - Holly Bristol from court today....2 experts ...Dr. Rodriguez - and Werner Spitz....first was asked to step down from stand due to testimony not included in his initial report....Dr. Spitz - problems with 1) not saw off top of Caylee skull and felt Dr. G did a "shoddy" job....Judge Jeanine said sex, lies and videotape? JB taking no prisoners...could it have been CA fault child drown? big bombshells directed @ GA, JB alleges was home w/KC when Caylee drown in family pool...JB said covered the drowning and hiding it from his wife...CA questioned KC about the drowning while on jail videotape.....why GA cover it up? JB alleges GA controlled KC through fear....GA says lies...denies sexual abuse and any inapproprite sexual acts towards her.....this is why KC lied.....JB says GA disposed body and framed KC....put distinctive brand duct tape on gas cans and on Caylee....defense argues no physical evidence connecting Caylee death to KC....so far presentation of witnesses have reitterated that there is no physical evidence.....Caylee death accident - why go such lengths to hide what happen and why GA frame own daughter....why LA accuse of molesting Caylee....Judge went to scene and will tell us what she feels happened and who killed Caylee...

Oh goodness, they just showed the judge on suburban with LP. Let's hold on to our hats, folks.

I've watched her a few times and she does try to balance her show somewhat with pro and con guests. I just hope she doesn't have Geraldo on tonight, but I'm feeling like he might show up. I'll be tempted to turned her off if he does.

I think Geraldo will be doing his own hour long show right after Judge Jeanine.
Also, Holly Bristow made a big point of telling how Spitz ripped Dr G apart but she failed to mention how Ashton unnerved Spitz.

If she is just going to center this program on JB and the defense...I will be turning this off promptly.

The judge just said will they have to put Caylee on the stand to prove it? Uh, judge, I think that would be impossible....

Mark Fuhrman just made a great point- if she had reported that this was an accidental drowning even 50 days afterward, LE could have recovered the body and confirmed her story, but yet she didn't and let her baby rot in a swamp... good thinking.

clips of defense opening statements - jailhouse video - Caylee drown...surprise surprise....joined by Mark Fuhrman and Mark Garagos.....why wait 3 years if an accident....claim accident prior to now....if she had said originally accident - investigate and move on....prosecution saw the tapes they knew it was a possiblity just as likely as anything else....Judge J - I don't buy that - accidents happen every day....Mark F did GA sexually abuse kc and frame coverup? why believe that no evidence of that ...go back to drowning ....30-50 days after accidental drowning - detectives could have recovered body and confirm her story and known not die @ hands of another and there would have been some consequences but not what she is facing.....can the DT prove it? they opened on it - big Wow moment- if they pull back and not do it the jury will not believe them = it will fall flat...if wasn't accident or was the body would not have decomposed as much....they clearly could have done more with more decomp....prosecution hasn't proven a murder - just as big a problem....their burden to prove....NY Prosecutor..

Bella vita life - psycho-analyst Ludwig will brake it down...l

I think Geraldo will be doing his own hour long show right after Judge Jeanine.
Also, Holly Bristow made a big point of telling how Spitz ripped Dr G apart but she failed to mention how Ashton unnerved Spitz.

The Judge has a two hour show tonight, maybe I'll be spared seeing you know who.......

The judge just said will they have to put Caylee on the stand to prove it? Uh, judge, I think that would be impossible....

I'm watching. I noticed that too, about having to put "Caylee" on the witness stand. She obviously mis-spoke on that one. I'm glad she's got Mark Fuhrman on. In the beginning, he was reporting from Orlando for Greta Van Susteran.

Mark Fuhrman just made a great point- if she had reported that this was an accidental drowning even 50 days afterward, LE could have recovered the body and confirmed her story, but yet she didn't and let her baby rot in a swamp... good thinking.

Regardless of what some may say about Mark Fuhrman, I think he's sharp as a tack and he sure is making a lot more sense tonight than Garagos.

I sit here so rattled, this has been going on now for over 3 yrs and with all the probing and questioning and experts no one knows how Caylee died. Casey is the only person who really knows and she's not telling.....I am so frustrated that one person can create this kind of havoc and succeed.......... I just want to shake her till she talks.......

Mark Geragos just cannot say any Defense attorney is doing a bad job. At least he is committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member