Marc Klaas Joins Websleuths Radio Tonight

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Indeed, friend of Websleuths Marc Klaas will be our guest for the full hour on Websleuths radio tonight.

Never one to shy away from a strong opinion Marc will update us on the search for Michelle Le and I'm sure he will have a thing or two to say about the Casey Anthony trial. For some reason I can't see Marc and Jose Baez sitting down together for afternoon tea can you? ;)

Tonight. 5 PM Pacific/ 8 PM Eastern.

Click below
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-and-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial
Remember the show will start automatically for you. No need to press any buttons

Feel free to post questions on this thread as well.

Number to call in is 1-7.6.0. 825-0933

Toll Free 1-8.7.7. 665-1565

See you tonight on the radio. :great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

Dang, I'll be out this evening but I look forward to replaying it tomorrow.

:bump:

bumping again to keep this on page 1.

That is so awesome. I'm so sorry I'll have to miss it - promised DH a nice chicken dinner tonight for Father's Day. I'll be sure to listen later tonight!

Good luck!

Hugs,

Mel

I could see them sitting down and having tea...and then the cups, saucers and bickies go flying!

He tells it like it is.Marc does not BS the BS meter....it is what it is.

I do have a question for Marc.

What did he think of the testimony of Dr.Werner Spitz?

Thank You.

Looking forward to listening tomorrow (visiting Grandma tonight). I am a huge fan of Marc! He is a perfect example of making the most horrific things into a positive by helping. His "this is how it is" attitude is refreshing. He gave up everything for Polly, she will never be forgotten by many.
I am an Australian and remember seeing in a detective's office in Texas some words framed. They said ""We can give meaning to Polly's death and create a legacy in her name that will be protective of children for generations to come by pursuing the singular mission of stopping crimes against children."
I asked the significance (I was new to America) and the detective, that handled child abuse cases in that city said, "It's why I do this, I do it for Polly, and everyone around me learns that from Day 1."
Someone needs to speak for the children, and that should never be forgotten.

Thanks for the update...I'm looking forward to the show and hearing Mr. Klaas' take on the happenings so far.

I'm in Orlando this week on business, but not going anywhere near the court room - I don't want to get caught playing hooky on TV, or be on the receiving end of fisticuffs from the line cutters. I'm staying updated, and safe & sound, on Websleuths.

Question for Mr. Klaas:

Mr. Klaas has stated many times that he took a polygraph early on, so that LE could get to the truth, eliminate him and move onto other areas. What does Mr. Klaas think of CA, GA & LA refusing to take polygraphs?

looking forward to haring Marc's thoughts on some of our cases, he is a person I have a great deal of respect for.

I have my ears on! I don't have a question for him yet but I would like for you to tell him Thank You so much for being a wonderful advocate. Oh got my first question.

Does he have any comments on BJD moving to Austin, rumor is SA is moving there too.

Thanks Everyone. It is going to be a great show tonight.

SleutherOnTheSide is going to join us as well as Kimster. Kimster is my official co-host and is there to take over when I screw up. LOL. She is really good at it too.

Keep the questions coming. Remember you can call in at

Thanks Everyone. It is going to be a great show tonight.

SleutherOnTheSide is going to join us as well as Kimster. Kimster is my official co-host and is there to take over when I screw up. LOL. She is really good at it too.

Keep the questions coming. Remember you can call in at

Did you have to break into the ex's again, or are you on safe ground?

I have my ears on! I don't have a question for him yet but I would like for you to tell him Thank You so much for being a wonderful advocate. Oh got my first question.

Does he have any comments on BJD moving to Austin, rumor is SA is moving there too.

That's my question too!

I :heart: Marc Klaas!!! I'm so excited to be on the show tonight with him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back